Utah Finds pt 2

Reaction score
If you hurry you can find about 6 of the Tactical Ops Trooper at Target at Point of the Mountain and the rest of that wave. They just put em out at closing so you may want to be to that store at opening.

Reaction score
I just found the exclusive Jack figure!!! It comes in nice newly designed packaging with the limited Squat pack-in!

Reaction score
Target has a new exclusive clone labeld, "The SW collector" it weighs 300 pounds and has a long ponytail, and has crybaby action feature, I bought 47.

Reaction score
Yes, there were plenty of the Hoth at both Targets and Wally. Now not much is left though.

Reaction score
Sorry, but I was just confused by your game. I guess "WTF" comes across rather harshly if you actually think the words in your head, but I've always thought of it in terms of the letters. "Double You Tee Ef?" Sorry for sounding mean. Anyhoo, UT ain't looking so good for finds right now. Sugarhouse TRU has been my only luck.

Reaction score
No, I went over there and had a look but got lazy when it came to sign up. But if there is a lot going on over there I just might join my fellow UT nerds who like toys!

Reaction score
Toyoda said:
No, I went over there and had a look but got lazy when it came to sign up. But if there is a lot going on over there I just might join my fellow UT nerds who like toys!

Indeed you should.

Reaction score
Just joined. Hopefully you people will hook me up with the toy findin' down low over thata way.

Reaction score
Check your PM's over there. Nothing new in the frozen wasteland of Utah. Nothing at Walmart this weekend, and I'm too sick to go to Target this am.
Not much going on.

Reaction score
For the scalpers down here in Washington County (in case either of you read this forum): I know who you are and I'm on to your game. Stop killing the hobby.

Reaction score
Hey I just got Boba Fett unleashed at the clearfeild target. I had to have them get it from the back, but i have it now.

Reaction score
Well I don't want to tip off any scalpers but whatever, maybe some of you in the area can get there first if your interested.

There is a Smiths grocery store in downtown Provo. It is on 100 W. and 300 N.ish. They have a big fat isle in the middle of the store that has seasonal stuff and in the back of the store in that isle on a little section across from the yogurt, there is a bunch of VTSC figures. They have all five. Just thought if anyone is in the area they could get some more biker scouts. I think they were 10 bucks.

Reaction score
Utah Threads?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....(sleeping)
I love to update the Utah Threads........ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................huh................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................mormons,...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................echuta

Reaction score
Re: Utah Threads?

Damen Ricks is back again. We stopped him for over a year, but he is getting desperate for money, I guess. Made about $35 selling two cases of Wally exclusives. Pretty lame.

I know a group of about 100 guys across the country who form a loose group called C.O.C.A.S.S. (coalition of collectors against scalping scum). Each of these guys has dozens of ebay I.D.s, so they go around and shut down ebay scalpers by flooding them with phoney bids. They are wathcing him again and will soon have him running again. If anyone out there knows this scalper, let me know. We can have a good laugh at his expense.

Reaction score

Anyone found more of the Walmart exclusives yet?
I need Appo, Vader's Astromech and #65 for a fellow 'Scummer, too.
Any help is appreciated.

Utah County Dweller.

Reaction score

Im going to chime in a bell..bing! Wake up Utah collectors...

Is this forum runned by Tree Beard...

Reaction score

There's actually a whole separate website devoted to Utah collectors. Rebelscum could probably shut this section down and nobody would notice.

Reaction score

Echuta is just jealous that there is no Oregon board so he comes in here and stretches ours.

Reaction score

bakeded said:
Echuta is just jealous that there is no Oregon board so he comes in here and stretches ours.
You guys need all the help you can get, apparently.

Utah must have BIG LOVE for the Empire.

Hey MODERATORS: Throw Oregon Scummers a bone and give us this real estate, heh? Even they are saying it won't be missed.

echuta

Reaction score

Hasn't happened by now, ain't gonna happen now.
Utah has plenty of board members prowling the 'Scum. But most seem uninterested in posting and helping here...
Go figure.
Besides, the moment a MOD takes this away from the Utah members, they'll really start the complaint campaign. I know I would....

Reaction score

MODERATORS...I PLEAD WITH YOU! PLEASE CONSIDER EXTRIDRITION OF THIS DEBUNKT UTAH WORTHLESS REAL ESTATE TO THE MOST APPRECIATIVE OREGON IDIGINOUS PEOPLES WHO WOULD GIVE PROVERBIAL PROPS IF GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY>> OTHERWISE ITS MORE POSTS OF THE SAME AS PREVIOUSLY STATED AND AGAIN REPEATED... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....(sleeping)
I love to update the Utah Threads........ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................huh................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................mormons,...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................echuta

--------------------
These threads might already be under watch;
"they" probably misread REBELSCUM the same way
Sean Connery misread THERAPISTS.
--------Will work for NEW Hasbro plastic--------

Edited by echuta (01/29/07 10:58 PM)

Post Extras:

Karrde

Reged: 05/10/02
Loc: Utah Re: Utah Threads? [Re: echuta]
#2381367 - 02/04/07 10:09 AM Edit Reply Quote

Damen Ricks is back again. We stopped him for over a year, but he is getting desperate for money, I guess. Made about $35 selling two cases of Wally exclusives. Pretty lame.

I know a group of about 100 guys across the country who form a loose group called C.O.C.A.S.S. (coalition of collectors against scalping scum). Each of these guys has dozens of ebay I.D.s, so they go around and shut down ebay scalpers by flooding them with phoney bids. They are wathcing him again and will soon have him running again. If anyone out there knows this scalper, let me know. We can have a good laugh at his expense.

Post Extras:

originaldrdoom

Reged: 03/07/06
Loc: Closer than you think... Re: Utah Threads? [Re: Karrde]
#2384942 - 02/06/07 09:20 AM Edit Reply Quote

Anyone found more of the Walmart exclusives yet?
I need Appo, Vader's Astromech and #65 for a fellow 'Scummer, too.
Any help is appreciated.

Utah County Dweller.

--------------------
"The Code is more what you'd call guidelines than actual rules".

Post Extras:

Tusken_Raiders

Reged: 03/01/04
Loc: Las Vegas Re: Utah Threads? [Re: originaldrdoom]
#2534375 - 04/26/07 02:18 PM Edit Reply Quote

Im going to chime in a bell..bing! Wake up Utah collectors...

Is this forum runned by Tree Beard...

--------------------
WANTS: AOTC GG Clones (Blue, Red, Yellow and White)...Neyo and Bly Busts...Rancor Statue and XMC Bobby Drake.

Post Extras:

bakeded

Reged: 10/16/04
Loc: Utah Re: Utah Threads? [Re: Tusken_Raiders]
#2632337 - 06/14/07 11:33 AM Edit Reply Quote

maybe

Post Extras:

The_Chosen_1

Reged: 01/22/04
Loc: UT Re: Utah Threads? [Re: bakeded]
#2649841 - 06/22/07 07:55 PM Edit Reply Quote

There's actually a whole separate website devoted to Utah collectors. Rebelscum could probably shut this section down and nobody would notice.

Post Extras:

originaldrdoom

Loc: Closer than you think... Re: Utah Threads? [Re: The_Chosen_1]
#2652947 - 06/24/07 09:26 PM Edit Reply Quote

Wouldn't matter much.
The Utah collectors don't help each other out anyways- especially in Utah County.

--------------------

Post Extras:

bakeded

Reged: 10/16/04
Loc: Utah Re: Utah Threads? [Re: echuta]
#2654476 - 06/25/07 02:47 PM Edit Reply Quote

Post Extras:

echuta

Reged: 09/14/03
Loc: SW Eugene, OR Re: Utah Threads? [Re: bakeded]
#2714629 - 07/26/07 10:54 PM Edit Reply Quote

bakeded wrote:

You guys need all the help you can get, apparently.

Utah must have BIG LOVE for the Empire.

Hey MODERATORS: Throw Oregon Scummers a bone and give us this real estate, heh? Even they are saying it won't be missed.

echuta

--------------------
These threads might already be under watch;
"they" probably misread REBELSCUM the same way
Sean Connery misread THERAPISTS.
--------Will work for NEW Hasbro plastic--------

Edited by echuta (08/02/07 06:50 PM)

Post Extras:

originaldrdoom

Loc: Closer than you think... Re: Utah Threads? [Re: echuta]
#2791134 - 09/02/07 08:05 PM Edit Reply Quote

Hasn't happened by now, ain't gonna happen now.
Utah has plenty of board members prowling the 'Scum. But most seem uninterested in posting and helping here...
Go figure.
Besides, the moment a MOD takes this away from the Utah members, they'll really start the complaint campaign. I know I would....

--------------------

Post Extras:

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Previous Index Next Threaded

Extra information
Moderator:

Favorite Thread! (toggle)
Print Thread

Forum Permissions
You can start new topics
You can reply to topics
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4165

Jump to *Vintage Collecting (1977-1985)* ----- Vintage: Toys Vintage: Other Collectibles Vintage: Watch Out! Vintage: Limelighting & Display Vintage: Classifieds*Toys and Collectibles* ----- ACME Archives and other art collectibles Acme Archives: Classifieds Autographs & Photographs Comics and Books LEGO Other Collectibles Video Games Trading Cards, CCG & Miniatures Food Premiums AFA (Vintage and Modern) Reviews Dear StarWars.com Collectible Polling*Sideshow Collectibles* ----- SSC 1:6 Scale Collectibles SSC 1:4 and 1:1 Scale Collectibles SSC: 1:9 Scale Dioramas SSC: Other Star Wars Collectibles SSC: Limelighting SSC: Classifieds*Gentle Giant* ----- Gentle Giant: Mini-Busts & Statues Gentle Giant: Bustups & Mini-Helmets Gentle Giant: Limelighting & Display Gentle Giant: Classifieds*Hasbro Modern Collecting* ----- The 30th Anniversary Collection (2007) The Saga Collection (2006) Revenge Of The Sith (2005) Original Trilogy Collection (2004 - 2005) Saga Toys (2002 - 2004) Power of the Jedi (2000-2002) Episode I (1999-2000) Power of the Force 2 (1995-2000) The Expanded Universe 12 " Modern Toys Action Fleet, Micro Machines, Titanium Series Hasbro: Limelighting & Display Dear Hasbro*Props and Prop Replicas* ----- Props: Master Replicas Props: Fan Made Replicas Props: Props, not Replicas Props: Non-Star Wars Props & Replicas Props: Limelighting & Display Props: Dear Master Replicas Props: Classifieds, eBay & Group Orders*The Cool Toy Review Forum* ----- Cool Toy Review Announcements 1/6 Scale Figures Cartoon Toys & Collectibles G.I. Joe International Toys & Collectibles Movie Toys & Collectibles Statues and Busts Super Hero Toys & Collectibles Television Toys & Collectibles Transformers Miscellaneous Toys Vintage Toys Customs CTR Classifieds*Creative* ----- Fan Fiction Photo Novels & Artwork Customizing Custom Dioramas*Non - U.S. Collecting* ----- Europe Asia Australia Central & South America Canada New Zealand*Films* ----- Prequels The Expanded Universe Classic Trilogy*Collector's Guild* ----- Modern Classifieds North America (1993-Present) Modern Classifieds Europe (1993-Present) Modern Classifieds Rest of World (1993-Present) Modern Trading Worldwide Trade Feedback*Community and Miscellaneous* ----- Wuher's Cantina The Weekly Force-Cast Celebration Europe (July 13-15, 2007) Shows, Conventions, and Special Events Forum Feedback & Suggestions Test Area (Try it out here)*Look What I Found! States A - L + General* ----- General Look what I found! AZ Collectors' Board Birmingham, AL Collectors Chicago, IL Denver Metro-Area Florida Collectors Iowa & Illinois Lexington, KY Los Angeles Area Reports Lousiana Orange County, CA Sacramento CA San Francisco / Bay Area*Look What I Found! States M - W* ----- Announcments Austin TX Cincinnati / Tristate Area Dallas / Fort Worth TX Houston Area Report Las Vegas Long Island Maryland/DC/Virginia Michigan New Jersey New England Norfolk VA Ohio Philly & Surrounding Suburbs Rochester NY San Antonio TX Seattle Area Wisconsin Tennessee Utah*Archives* ----- Forum Archive Prequels (NO SPOILERS) Celebration 2 (May 3-5, 2002) Celebration 3 (Apr. 21- 24, 2005) Celebration 4 (May 24-28, 2007) C4 Official Pix Volunteer Central International Collective Vintage Trading (Closed)*Forum Announcements* ----- Announcements

Webmaster | Privacy statement Rebelscum.com

UBB.threads™ 6.4.2