Utah Finds pt 2

Reaction score
Hmmmm.... lets see Ewok's gliders abound, HOF wave abounds, Endor wave . . . priceless

Reaction score
Wha....where the heck....HUH!

What was the old forum too much or something?

Guess so, well nothing found by me.

Reaction score
Found the Harrisville wave at the Endor Wal Mart this morning......

Just kidding OP.

Reaction score
So what do you think of this new forum layout and the fact that Utah has its own thread now?

Reaction score
It's ok I guess, but the only reason UT has it's own forum is the fact that we like to talk alot. The old UT finds topic was one of the top three, and that's a feat in itself seeing how there are only 5-8 of us that posted on a regular basis.

Still liking the NEW LOCAL place better, but RS will always hold a spot in my SW universe....been here a long time you know. Made some most excelent friends through this site.

As for finds, NOTHING for me.

Reaction score
I will visit from time to time, but I am not sure I get how to find this place (I have to do a search for Utah 2) . . . . way to difficult for this highly qualfied, over educated person!

Reaction score
TRU in Layton had the Sidious and Luke Unleashed ............

Endor wave flew by Utah. Glad I got one

Reaction score
Shhhhhh....be vewy vewy quite...I'm hunting Ewoks!

Man is it slow in here or what?

Reaction score
Yeah, figured this one would have been shut down by now....

Reaction score
You catch any Ewoks yet, them fury fellas are probably harder to hunt than the deer around here.

Reaction score
Nah, not hard at all.

And they taste like chicken.....

Reaction score
Sounds like the cool new figures are hitting here in UT folks...happy hunting to all and to all a good night...wait, wrong story.

Reaction score
All the scalpers and lurkers are probably scared away from here now, since we started our own website. Yes 4 northern Utah stores got in 40 cases combined of the OTC figures last night, but only 2 of them contained figures #12-#20 all others had #1-#11.

Reaction score
"Scalpers and Lurkers and Hoarders, Oh MY!"

No, not here in our little collecting world.

Reaction score
Haven't posted here in awhile! So, what do you guys think about the new SW title? Anyone going to hit the midnight show? If so, where?

Reaction score
Psssst....come here New Home For UT Collectors. to see what's up.

Not sure about the midnight show, but the title's better than TPM and AOTC when I first heard them. So I guess ya can say I like it.

Reaction score
For old times sake, Clinton Walmart had Wave 1 of the OTC in stock this morning.

Reaction score
So, we [censored] and moan about the changes being made to the OT for it's release on DVD...but who's gonna buy it?

I know I will...I'm an addict, it's what I do...

Reaction score
I'll definitely be picking up the DVDs! Long live the OT. Too many more changes, though, and I might be sick.

Reaction score
Picked up the ANH VOTC set of 4 at Smith's Marketplace (West Jordan) yesterday. Definitely some of the most impressive figs I've ever seen!

Reaction score
Well if you happen to run across the VOTC Vader ESB, in your travels, I can always take an extra off your hands...

So Chosen_1, did you happen to check out the UT collectors board? Great group O' Geeks there I must say.

Reaction score
Obi_Juan said:
Isn't anyone still going to the Utah Forums?
Here, or the local board?

Hardly anyone comes here, because we are all over there...

Reaction score
havent been around in a while- Did we ever see the OTC Dagobah wave?

Reaction score
Hey there, long time no see.

As for the OTC Dagobah wave, not sure really. Not all that into the collecting of figures much anymore. Sorry...

Reaction score
DarhJin said:
Not all that into the collecting of figures much anymore.
Same here, I'm more into the high-end items and comics now. My posting in this thread will therefore be quite limited.

Reaction score
GGS Stormies are shipping.....

Good news is, they come with a bust-up packed in for FREE.

Reaction score
**In my best Beavis as Cornholio Voice**

"Are you threatening me?"

Reaction score
I got a pleasant surprise today at Orem Target. They had a ton of new stuff in. I picked up Unleashed Aayla Secura and Spirit Ben Kenobi from ESB. They also had the Unleashed Bossk and Tusken Raider. Orem TRU also had Unleashed Aayla and the VOTC Yoda, though I think I picked up the last one.

Reaction score
Welcome Padme_Skywalker. Are you here on vacation or did you recently move to Utah? If you are a permanent resident we can point you to the real Collectors forum for this area.

Reaction score
optimus_prime said:
Welcome Padme_Skywalker. Are you here on vacation or did you recently move to Utah? If you are a permanent resident we can point you to the real Collectors forum for this area.
Yeah we are the un-official liasons for said group of SW Uber geeks...and "OC" collectors.