Updated 08/12/14 - New PICS

Reaction score
TRDNiteLife's Display

EDIT: 04/29/17

New arrangement.

https://goo.gl/photos/qsNWBg9fepBYmRMo8

EDITED: 12/17/15

I wanted to wait and take pictures once my current display was complete. However, I realized, much like everyone else, my display would never be finished. This is still a work in progress.

DELETED all my previous images. Here is the majority of my current display. LED lights allow for different colors but I took pictures with most of the lights on the white setting.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'd display the following. (all are GG)

ANH:

Busts:
Luke
Han
Leia
C-3PO
Chewie
Ben Kenobi
Sandtroopers
Tarkin
Jawas

Statue:
Han

ESB:
Busts:
Boba Fett and the rest of bounty hunters from ESB
Lando
Yoda
Hoth-Luke, Han and Leia
Snowtrooper
AT-AT Driver
Deluxe Veers
Ghost Kenobi

Statue:
Chewie w/ 3PO

ROTJ:
Busts:
Ewoks
Biker scout
Ghost Yoda
Ackbar

Statue:
Speederbike
Boba Fett
Vader and stormtroopers could go on any shelf.

Bolded items are the one that I think of first when I think of each movie.

Reaction score
I'd display the following. (all are GG)

ANH:

Busts:
Luke
Han
Leia
C-3PO
Chewie
Ben Kenobi
Sandtroopers
Tarkin
Jawas

Statue:
Han

ESB:
Busts:
Boba Fett and the rest of bounty hunters from ESB
Lando
Yoda
Hoth-Luke, Han and Leia
Snowtrooper
AT-AT Driver
Deluxe Veers
Ghost Kenobi

Statue:
Chewie w/ 3PO

ROTJ:
Busts:
Ewoks
Biker scout
Ghost Yoda
Ackbar

Statue:
Speederbike
Boba Fett
Vader and stormtroopers could go on any shelf.

Bolded items are the one that I think of first when I think of each movie.
I like alot of those suggestions. Now the waiting game begins for decent prices.

Reaction score
Everything is looking really good, TRDNiteLife. My only suggestion (this is basically curious me writing here), if you get a chance take a panoramic picture of your collection room. I'm sure it looks fantastic and would be nice to get a far back look of how you have it all displayed. By the way, Did you finally get the Gaffi Stick you were looking for?

Reaction score
Everything is looking really good, TRDNiteLife. My only suggestion (this is basically curious me writing here), if you get a chance take a panoramic picture of your collection room. I'm sure it looks fantastic and would be nice to get a far back look of how you have it all displayed. By the way, Did you finally get the Gaffi Stick you were looking for?
I added lots more pictures. I'll try to do a panoramic soon. I have not found a Gaffi I really like yet. I did, however, purchase the Rubies stick to try a conversion. I'll post pics of that process as well.

Reaction score
Awesome collection! I especially like the Boushh helmet/graphs/TD and the case with the AT-AT/speeder bike/TIE.

Reaction score
Awesome collection! I especially like the Boushh helmet/graphs/TD and the case with the AT-AT/speeder bike/TIE.
Thanks. Rooms like yours, Sergiu's and catch's are great inspirations. I'm pretty much at capacity for the room right now though.

Reaction score
TRDNiteLife, is your Boushh helmet an Altmann or Sandman one? I'm looking for a Boushh and have looked at the Golden Armor version but his is not too accurate. Thanks.

Reaction score
I won't say except for a hint. It is a custom life size bust. Should be ready in May. :whistling:
Well that sounds very cool indeed..., I shall be keeping an eye out for your next update then, 1:1 scale busts are great but add 'custom' to the mix & it makes it all the more interesting. :)

Reaction score
Just a beautiful display with some amazing pieces bro.... Speeder Bike, AT-AT and Tie display is awesome!!!

Reaction score
I like the updates. Very cool. I know what you mean about it never being complete, but in my eyes, I do not know what else you could add to such a stunning display.

Classic. Nice.

Reaction score
Fantastic display and a lot of very choice items. Looks great!