Unreleased Star Wars Figures

GNT

Reaction score
Since this thread was requested, here's a thread to discuss any unreleased Star Wars figures that Hasbro never released in the modern line.

What unreleased Star Wars figures have you heard about? Any pictures? Do they deserve a shot of being released?

Reaction score
I wanted this, hard to come by images these days as well. Zero chance of it ever coming out.

Reaction score
I have always thought the released tvc bespin han was a retouch of the above han....maybe, maybe not.
here's a set of 4 unreleased figs that I had always felt couuldve been released as a Disney set like the star tours ambush, boarding party etc sets

Reaction score
You could argue that the astros have made it out though, as both came in Disney Droid Factory assortments.

Reaction score
The paint scheme on this mini rig was way superior, and more appropriate, than the white and blue one that eventually saw release. Of course, back in those days I used to care. Like Hasbro once did...

Reaction score
^ true, but I was going w/ the original Hasbro 2012/13 df2 versions.
oh let us not forget the Noghri Warrior & Ralrra Comic Pack (bottom left of 3 sets on right- the other 2 were released later on)

Reaction score
No idea, sorry. I was never interested in TCW figures just the vehicles.

Reaction score
I'm thinking the head on the cw obi-wan w/ sculpted communicator is unique to the cancelled mini-rig set but the body may not be new or at least has been released later

Reaction score
I never knew there was an unreleased trooper and utapuan. Where are you guys digging these pictures up? I remember the unreleased droids that were scrapped from the build a droid line.

Reaction score

This is the convention image of the second Utai, I've had it saved for years. It should have been released like the alternate Ugnaught.

Reaction score
There was a holographic Nute Gunray that never made it to market back in the Episode I days.

I was always kind of disappointed that the Utai running change never got released. Those guys needed a little diversity.

Reaction score
I still want Hasbro to release the original, screen accurate Teebo head. I know the rumor is Lucasfilm themselves were the ones that didn't want it. But since Lucas has changed hands since this set was produced, maybe there is a chance it could be released. A single-carded Teebo on a Vintage Collection card would be perfect for this re-release with the original head we never got.

Reaction score
Tzizvvt for me...along with the updated Yak Face that was rumored. And don't even get me started with the ones that will never happen, the Tonnika sisters.

Reaction score
Since this thread was requested, here's a thread to discuss any unreleased Star Wars figures that Hasbro never released in the modern line.

What unreleased Star Wars figures have you heard about? Any pictures? Do they deserve a shot of being released?
Thanks for starting this GNT!

Reaction score
Even though it was never officially confirmed or ever seen, but the cantina distillery and new Wuher. Supposedly a new Hammerhead was also tooled up for either this set or a potential Target 3-pack that never happened. And of course, the funeral pyre Vader and Luke.

Reaction score

I would have loved to have seen these vintage figures from the holiday special go into production, seeing as the special itself was so panned I'm picking they would've had a relatively small production run so I wonder what kind of price these would be going for in the collectors market today?.

Reaction score
Here's one from the Episode 1 line- would have loved to get this!

Reaction score
He was going to a single carded for the return of The Legacy collection, but was scrapped when Hasbro started The Black Series instead - same for Phase 1 Captain Rex.

Reaction score
He was going to a single carded for the return of The Legacy collection, but was scrapped when Hasbro started The Black Series instead - same for Phase 1 Captain Rex.
Well, it was actually from the scrapped Droid Factory line. There were also the astromechs mentioned earlier in the thread that were going to be the B-A-F pack-ins for this line.

Reaction score
I wanted this, hard to come by images these days as well. Zero chance of it ever coming out.

I don't know, i think it could be possible if marketed right. But they'd have to ditch that POS Han! Either use a different sculpt, or replace it with Leia. Possibly an Exclusive of sorts, or a Mail-A-Way.

Also, I'd would still buy one of those Shuttles! The market is sorely in need of such vehicles! And the rebels line would be a perfect fit, if they still had separation.

I'm guessing a larger pic does not exist? lol I'd definitely buy the Noghri Warrior or two!
I'm not sure if they'll ever be brought into Canon, so this one may never be likely. Sure would be nice if they appeared in rebels, to at least get their foot in though!
Thrawn does go onto having one for a Bodyguard during the New republic era, so maybe a rework within his new story?

Definitely want an Accurate Teebo! While a very minor issue in the grand scheme, it still felt like a travesty. < However, this doesn't fall within unmade figures so i wont put too much emphasis on it. lol
But the thread says Unreleased, so it should be okay.

I also recall the mention of Zayne Carrick being tooled up, sure would like him. The A-Wing Pilot isn't that much of a bummer, since we've gotten so many now. I think we need to get a couple more named pilots before we get a generic "Guy".

Reaction score
The Legacy Collection was consisted with droid parts, so what I said was true from a certain point of view.:D

Well, it was actually from the scrapped Droid Factory line. There were also the astromechs mentioned earlier in the thread that were going to be the B-A-F pack-ins for this line.

Reaction score
The Legacy Collection was consisted with droid parts, so what I said was true from a certain point of view.:D

The terms seemed to be used interchangeably with this "lost line look". I was just looking through some of the images of the Amazon exclusive assortment. They're branded as The Legacy Collection, but had that astromech dome card along with the Droid Factory pack-in. With as many line looks as we've seen over the past 10+ years alone, it's hard to keep it all straight.

So are we also lumping in the figures that were originally slated to be released on that Yoda cardbacks in 2013?