Unidentified Commando Found on Long Island

Reaction score
I recently purchased a bag of figures from a thrift store. Once I opened, there was a few figures I didn't really want. However, there was a clone commando, who has different shoulder articulation and lower body armor than the 2008 release commandos of Delta Squad. He has dark blue, almost black markings and his helmet visor plate is a pale blue. He has the year 2008 on the sole of his left boot. I've shifted through the photo archives and have yet to find him anywhere. Here he is in comparison to the 2008 TRU exclusive Sev. (If he looks taller/shorter, it is because I took the pictures with the two of them standing on my bed) My camera does not seem to register his markings as blue,so instead they appear black. If anyone here can help that would be totally awesome!

Reaction score
I just saw this post.
This is Fi Skirata, who was an active member of Omega Squad until he was injured.
This is from the Star Wars Legacy Collection Evolutions Clone Commandos set.
Rebelscum.com: Photo Archive

Thanks! I hope I can eventually get the rest of Omega Squad as he has been lonely as while I have the Delta Squad (2008 TRU exclusive release) he is the only one from Omega Squad that I currently own.

Sizzzler

High Admiral
Reaction score
​And don't forget the white one that comes in a Comic Pack...
Is this the one you were talking about?

I don't think I knew about it. The comic packs didn't really have a presence in my area, though there were quite a few I would have liked to have gotten.
When I think of the comic packs I remember the ones from the Legacy Collection and tend to forget about the ones in the 30th Anniversary Collection.

Reaction score
Thanks Sizzler for your (much needed) help in getting this fellow an ID.......But now I have got get me some more commandos for customizing purposes as nearly of my are OCs are commandos, save for Eli (pilot) Peyton (pilot), Cruz and Odel (gunners), Ironhide and Alpha Zeta (they have such a complex backstory, I don't think you want to hear it).

litofett

Emperor
Reaction score
Is this the one you were talking about?

I don't think I knew about it. The comic packs didn't really have a presence in my area, though there were quite a few I would have liked to have gotten.
When I think of the comic packs I remember the ones from the Legacy Collection and tend to forget about the ones in the 30th Anniversary Collection.
​yes, that is the one....