Umbra Operative ARC Trooper - Gaming Greats (BFII)

Reaction score
So this is the one exclusive GameStop under ordered. So, did they already discontinue this guy? I have not heard anything on mine yet.

Reaction score
So this is the one exclusive GameStop under ordered. So, did they already discontinue this guy? I have not heard anything on mine yet.
Been hearing reports of people seeing them in stores... Hopefully thats a good sign that they haven't been but I'm certainly no expert.

My local Gamestop has been getting a bunch of exclusives lately. I imagine like most figures they're just massively delayed and are still taking time to hit store shelves proper.

IMG_20220418_105844760_HDR[1].jpgIMG_20220418_105857777_HDR[1].jpg

Reaction score
So today I visited another Gamestop in a town nearby to see - just out of curiosity - if they have the Umbra ARC in stock. No Umbra Operative, but a Night Brother was on the pegs, which I'm not interested in, especially not for 43€. Holy cow! That's deluxe pricing on a regular figure. I don't understand Gamestop's pricing on these Gaming Greats figures - the ARC was much less and I paid 43€ for a Cal Kestis a few months ago which is "okay" since it comes with a plethora of accessories.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I keep hoping this will go back in stock. But I assume it's over and done with now. I missed it and the ebay prices are crazy.

Reaction score
I keep hoping this will go back in stock. But I assume it's over and done with now. I missed it and the ebay prices are crazy.
I was able to order one when he was first offered. Been waiting for him to ship. Amazing that this is the one figure they under ordered.

Reaction score
I was stupid to be honest. I didn't pre-order it because the local gamestop had been getting the exclusives with plenty of extras to go around. I assumed it would be the same with this one. But they haven't showed up here yet. I'm holding out hope, they may yet trickle out here.

Reaction score
I was stupid to be honest. I didn't pre-order it because the local gamestop had been getting the exclusives with plenty of extras to go around. I assumed it would be the same with this one. But they haven't showed up here yet. I'm holding out hope, they may yet trickle out here.

I did exactly the same.

Reaction score
Hang in there y’all. Every single gaming greats figure has become readily available at some point, even the elusive 1st purge trooper. The shipping debacle has things coming out more incrementally than ever and I know it’s tough to watch everyone else get a figure you preordered on day 1.

Reaction score
He is just hitting Canada now. I picked him up in store last week and that store had quite a few, like almost 10 of him. However, in Canada, the price for this guy is ridiculously high though. That's why I originally cancelled my pre-order after thinking about it.

But in the end, ended up getting it since they had him in store.

Reaction score
Yeah stores around me (Niagara) take a while to get the GG stuff in but then you can't move for it. I still preorder but I'd be confident of picking up the exclusives in store by checking 3 or 4 local GS stores.

Reaction score
a lot of people at celebration were picking these up, fearing that their pre order would be cancelled. and from what people were paying for these, I was surprised.

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
I saw they had started going in and out of stock since yesterday. Oof, on that $2 inflation premium. If GS still has stock and it goes on sale for Pro Days on Friday I wouldn't mind picking up a couple more.

Also, for anyone wondering, the direct link in the OP is still working.

Reaction score
I just received a shipping notice for mine. Glad to see others are getting the notices too, I suspect physical goods for a lot of companies are just held up at ports.

Reaction score
Hang in there y’all. Every single gaming greats figure has become readily available at some point, even the elusive 1st purge trooper. The shipping debacle has things coming out more incrementally than ever and I know it’s tough to watch everyone else get a figure you preordered on day 1.

Yeah, I’ve gotten all my Gaming Greats on sale. I just check gamestop.com frequently and eventually one of their sales lines up with them being in stock again.

Reaction score
Had this guy on order twice…they pre-authorized my account…and it never shipped. Now it’s supposedly in stock, and has said so since last week. I cancelled my existing order and ordered one through PayPal to get the lower price deal. Still says awaiting availability. What gives? It says it’s in stock and ready to ship.

Reaction score
Had this guy on order twice…they pre-authorized my account…and it never shipped. Now it’s supposedly in stock, and has said so since last week. I cancelled my existing order and ordered one through PayPal to get the lower price deal. Still says awaiting availability. What gives? It says it’s in stock and ready to ship.
Sometimes it takes a few days even when it’s in stock. I’ve had it take up to a week.

Reaction score
What's screwy with GS's website after they updated it a couple months ago is that even POs will say "In stock for delivery to..." even though they're obviously not in stock.

Along with my order of Umbra ARCs that are now stuck at "Awaiting product availability," I had ordered some G.I. Joe B.A.T.s 8 days ago that were in stock (not PO), but are also stuck waiting. And, an even more extreme example, I ordered some in stock Funko Fett Sodas 15 days ago that are also sitting around waiting for product availability.

Reaction score
Wanted to check on my order…no online chat available; email was never answered, and I sat on hold 30 minutes before I hung up. Heck of a way to run a business.
GameStop’s phone customer service is the WORST. I mean the worst literally. I’ve called them maybe 4 times. 3 times I hung up after waiting for 45 min and the one time I actually got someone on the phone I wound up hanging up because the worker was so inept and kept putting me on hold.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeah, he was only in stock for a little less than an hour before selling out.

I had a PO for two from back in August when he was on sale for 20% off. The status changed to "Preparing for shipment" this morning so that's why I checked the product page. They probably only had a small quantity available after fulfilling POs.