Umbra Operative ARC Trooper - Gaming Greats (BFII)

Reaction score
I got “dropping soon” emails for Boss and this guy. I thought I canceled the Umbara trooper after the price hikes but maybe I forgot? I know some people have already received both so we’ll see...

I got an e-mail today confirming my payment method for the BS Boss figure... but nothing yet for the Umbra ARC.

Reaction score
I got an e-mail today confirming my payment method for the BS Boss figure... but nothing yet for the Umbra ARC.
Yeah me too. My order said preparing to ship for over a week and then today the charge hit my card.
Edit: Boss just shipped. Nothing on Umbara

Last edited:
Reaction score
My Umbra Operative arrived today. I think he looks quite interesting. I never played Battlefront II, is he just a random trooper or does his kind have any story plot?

Reaction score
My Umbra Operative arrived today. I think he looks quite interesting. I never played Battlefront II, is he just a random trooper or does his kind have any story plot?
Its one of the several skins for the ARC Trooper. I don't THINK this Trooper has appeared anywhere else. There are several other color variants you can unlock (a few are being released in TVC line) but as far as I'm aware they're unique to the game. (Kind of a shame since we have a bunch of ARC Trooper armors to chose from... but then again everyone running around as Echo or Fives might take away the fact that they're NOT a unique "Hero Unit."

I'm mostly sad that they're releasing nearly all the appearances except the "Cobalt" one which is my personal favorite.

Reaction score
Its one of the several skins for the ARC Trooper. I don't THINK this Trooper has appeared anywhere else. There are several other color variants you can unlock (a few are being released in TVC line) but as far as I'm aware they're unique to the game. (Kind of a shame since we have a bunch of ARC Trooper armors to chose from... but then again everyone running around as Echo or Fives might take away the fact that they're NOT a unique "Hero Unit."

I'm mostly sad that they're releasing nearly all the appearances except the "Cobalt" one which is my personal favorite.
Colt deserves to be in the black series.

Reaction score

Thanks for the info. This is a cool skin, but I'm gonna have to look up "Cobalt" and check that out. I feel like I'll be very happy with that look.

Edit: Oh yeah, Cobalt is quite awesome. Definitely feels more Star Wars'esque. Like he should be part of Rex's crew.

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. This is a cool skin, but I'm gonna have to look up "Cobalt" and check that out. I feel like I'll be very happy with that look.

Edit: Oh yeah, Cobalt is quite awesome. Definitely feels more Star Wars'esque. Like he should be part of Rex's crew.
Its a pretty cool skin IMO. 501st Blue markings with some mesh like paintwork.
Arc_cobalt_herop2.pngsteamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net.jpg

Here's some decent pics- its brighter when you're on the battlefield. Very remniscent of Colt and his ARC squad.

Reaction score
It appears as if he should be Savage Oppress' Legion Commander! :p

I generally really like black & yellow color scheme, I just don't care for the pattern here nor do I need the randomness of it. It looks more mercenary than Clone Trooper to me.

Reaction score

I generally really like black & yellow color scheme, I just don't care for the pattern here nor do I need the randomness of it. It looks more mercenary than Clone Trooper to me.
I get what you're saying about the "mercenary" look. I'll add Hunter's face tattoos to that category. ✔️

Reaction score

Yeah, clones and stormies should be mostly white. I've never been a big fan of Shadow Troopers/Elite Clones/Purge Troopers/Omega Squad, etc...

Reaction score
As far as Purge Troopers I'm fine with them reusing the specific armor but it really should be conscripts at this/that point and not Clones.

Reaction score
Yeah, clones and stormies should be mostly white. I've never been a big fan of Shadow Troopers/Elite Clones/Purge Troopers/Omega Squad, etc...
I'm a fan of clones of all colors ;)

Although I have to admit I tend to find the white with blue stripes my favorites (501st Troopers, ARC Troopers (both OG and "canon"), etc.

Reaction score
As far as Purge Troopers I'm fine with them reusing the specific armor but it really should be conscripts at this/that point and not Clones.

Purge Troopers were formed from the last batch of Jango Clones so it makes sense. There were non-Clones mixed in over time and they just kept the equipment.

Reaction score
Mine is still sitting in awaiting product availability purgatory...

Very frustrating to see so many people recieve theirs already when I pre-ordered mine day 1 minutes after it went live. GameStop needs to reevaluate their pre-order que.

Reaction score
Purge Troopers were formed from the last batch of Jango Clones so it makes sense. There were non-Clones mixed in over time and they just kept the equipment.
Perhaps immediately post order 66, but by the time Fallen order they shouldn't be Clones. IMO

Reaction score

Very frustrating to see so many people recieve theirs already when I pre-ordered mine day 1 minutes after it went live. GameStop needs to reevaluate their pre-order que.
Yeah, pre ordered day one and mine is stuck in limbo.

Reaction score
Has anyone spotted these in stores yet? I found a nightbrother but no boss, jet trooper, or arc commander.

Reaction score

You’re not alone. I ordered seconds after it went live and I’ve got nada too. I’m not worried though. I have yet to have a problem getting a GS exclusive. But I understand your frustration seeing lots of posts of people getting theirs while your figure remains in preorder limbo.

Reaction score
Just got off a chat with GameStop. My Umbra Trooper now Back ordered. The guy said he doesn’t think the figure will be available in stores. I stopped at a GameStop and an employee pretty much told me the same thing. If you didn’t pre order it that’s it you are sol.

Reaction score
This will show up in greater numbers. I was looking at import info a few days ago, and more of this figure was just received.

It seems like a similar situation to when they got the Credit Collection Armorer; they got a few at first and fulfilled some, but most didn't do until a few months later.

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Yeah, rumor on social media from a few different sources is that a large quantity of these should be hitting online/in-store in the next few weeks.
Just got off a chat with GameStop. My Umbra Trooper now Back ordered. The guy said he doesn’t think the figure will be available in stores. I stopped at a GameStop and an employee pretty much told me the same thing. If you didn’t pre order it that’s it you are sol.
Seriously, has there ever been a single GG figure that has not come back in stock in large quantities ever? I think the only one that was limited was the original Purge Trooper since it was for the most part a game pre-order perk. Even then it showed up again at least a couple times, which made it fairly easy to acquire.

Reaction score
Still awaiting product availability for me. This is starting to get really frustrating...

Reaction score
IT CAME!

IMG_20220514_130905887[1].jpg

IMG_20220514_131503592[1].jpg

Not much to say- he's an ARC Trooper! That color scheme really stands out among my Clones!

Probably not gonna pop the helmet off this time lol

*Edit*

I'm not sure if anyone has commented on this or not- but compared to previous ARC Trooper figures (Echo and the CW ARC) his pauldron, kama, and belt are made out of a more flexible material... so its easier for his arms and legs to move around. The sculpt appears to be the same- its just the material is more rubbery. Not sure if this was a cost saving measure but it makes posing much nicer!

The rest of the figure seems more or less the same.

*Edit 2*

Ok after handling this guy even MORE I've found that there is another change which is somewhat detrimental. While the pauldron is no longer as restrictive (I literally bent them out of the way for full motion of the arms) the figure now uses hard plastic for its shoulderpads... meaning that its arms STILL can't go over 90 due to the shoulderpads not being able to out of the way.

So close to being perfect! XD

Last edited:
Reaction score
GS just delivered my jack o’lantern clone (and the new Sabertooth but in a different box). I really dig him. He’s kinda plain being only 2 colors but I still like it. My only gripe is that the paint on the kama is thin so it looks like a different shade compared to the rest of the orange. Meanwhile Sabertooth is much better looking in person!
FA598896-92BB-41D7-8EC7-78DFDAB88C33.jpeg

Reaction score
My Umbra Operative arrived today.

I know there are many still waiting for this. Just be patient. It's seems like GameStop is receiving them from Hasbro in small shipments.