Umbra Operative ARC Trooper - Gaming Greats (BFII)

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
From Yakface:
Shipping records show that cases of GameStop Exclusive 6” Black Series Umbra Operative ARC Trooper (Gaming Greats) have arrived via the Port of Houston, TX. Expected release date is still April 1.
It's incredible that these are now arriving in the U.S. whereas the previous four GG figures (Nightbrother, Jet Trooper, Boss, Senate Guard) are still M.I.A. here, but have turned up overseas.

Reaction score
From Yakface:

It's incredible that these are now arriving in the U.S. whereas the previous four GG figures (Nightbrother, Jet Trooper, Boss, Senate Guard) are still M.I.A. here, but have turned up overseas.

We already got Nightbrother, Jet Trooper and Boss up here in Canada. Still waiting on the Senate Guard and Umbra Trooper though.

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
I'll believe it when it actually shifts to processing as it's still listed as an April 1st release. The "Don't miss out," emails have been a notoriously poor indicator of an item's imminent shipping status, especially this past year.

Reaction score
I'll believe it when it actually shifts to processing as it's still listed as an April 1st release. The "Don't miss out," emails have been a notoriously poor indicator of an item's imminent shipping status, especially this past year.
Exactly. They send those emails out when the expected release date nears. But as the past year or two have shown us, release dates are subject to drastic change

Reaction score
I won't believe anything until I get a shipping notice. Those "now in US warehouses" reports or "get your card ready, shipping soon" emails don't really mean anything.

Reaction score
My order with Gamestop no longer says its a pre-order, and just says Awaiting Product Availability. I haven't been charged though.

Reaction score
I won't believe anything until I get a shipping notice. Those "now in US warehouses" reports or "get your card ready, shipping soon" emails don't really mean anything.
Exactly. Perfect example, back at the end of November during their big Black Friday sale, I ordered 2 “in stock” figures. ML retro white Vision and Scarlet Witch. I got a million of those “getting ready” emails. In the middle of January I got Vision. Scarlet Witch showed up this week. Moral of the story is ignore any email that doesn’t say your order has shipped.

Reaction score
I ended up cancelling mine. The prices in Canada are insane and I have to start being more selective.
Yup, this is the last of my "buy them all" approach.
It helps that the Senate Guard figure is just so awful it breaks my chain of "I've got every other gaming great, might as well carry on".

I mean, when their website is giving you the option of finance on a mass produced action figure, you know its bad!

ffI74pZ.png

Reaction score
Anyone know if the helemt is removable? Would be nice to see a standard Clone head underneath since Echo, which the figure is based on, looks like any run-of-the-mill Clone Trooper.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Anyone know if the helemt is removable? Would be nice to see a standard Clone head underneath since Echo, on which this figure is based, looks like any run-of-the-mill Clone Trooper.
I saw some images and it looks like its got the "new" standard setup with there being an unpainted sculpted head under the helmet and glued on. Yeah, a bit disappointing considering that TVC version has a removable helmet...

Reaction score
I wish they didn't glue the helmets on. I had to remove the helmet on all 3 Shocktroopers cause the helmets were glued too high and they all have their chin sticking out. If you were wondering, there's the standard Clone heads that I have removed the helmets for.

Shocktrooper:
uzf6skR.jpg

Phase 1 Clone Trooper:
original:
FhQgaug.jpg

painted:
V4y51AS.jpg

Boba Fett which I guess can be a generic bald Clone
original:
M1eL2sE.jpg

painted:
P1MHGQG.jpg

I believe all the Clone Troopers have the same heads underneath. I haven't removed a Stormtrooper one, but I think that one was different.

Reaction score
I can report another person got their figures shipped from Gamestop - a friend here in Wisconsin got his Umbras here today shipped from Gamestop via FedEx. I pre-ordered these immediately when they went live, so I don't understand how some people are getting their figures, while most of us are seeing "awaiting availability" on our order page.

Reaction score
It just means they're getting a small shipment in at a time, and fulfilling whatever orders get picked. It's never first in, first out.

Reaction score
It just means they're getting a small shipment in at a time, and fulfilling whatever orders get picked. It's never first in, first out.
Well, I can understand if this person I know only ordered one...But he ordered 2-3 of them!! If anything, they should process single orders first to satisfy more customers quicker with the limited amount. I would have been happy to get one now, the other on backorder for later.

Reaction score
Not sure about US, but in Canada, what's sold out is the online/warehouse stock. Stores many times still get their own allotment of that product for the general public.

There are times where it's sold out on the website, but you can still pre-order in store.

Reaction score
My guess based on working in IT is that ordering systems often have more variables than first come first serve. The last one I worked on was based on zip code and then went out by alphabetical.

Most I have seen prioritize the bigger shipments, hence why you see people getting cases before singles, its easier for the picker or bot to pull a box rather than singles.

Other times I have seen printouts and people just grab the first sheet of paper, pull those, next shift pulls from the middle of the stack, I guess my point is very few systems I have seen focus simply on first come first serve and haven't come across any that prioritized singles before multiples.

Reaction score
I've also noticed with Gamestop, that they'll typically mark a pre-order item as out of stock just before they get ready to ship it out.

If this is marked OOS right now it may mean that they're gearing up to ship their pre-orders out.

Reaction score
This figure really looks great. Trying so hard to stop buying stuff and save the splurge for OT or PT figures only.

And Werner Herzog of course. :p

Reaction score
I got “dropping soon” emails for Boss and this guy. I thought I canceled the Umbara trooper after the price hikes but maybe I forgot? I know some people have already received both so we’ll see...