Ultimate Master Replica / EFX Collection Buy Opportunity?

Reaction score
I have a buy opportunity and did some market research on here, sold listings, google searches, etc and this stuff is all top notch complete with original boxes etc; my question is - is it me or are these prices REALLY high or, being complete and pristine, is this a FAIR deal for both?

1. SW-155SE Master Replicas Millennium Falcon Studio Scale Signature Edition (Signed by Harrison Ford).
Comes with CoA, All Original Packaging, AC adapter, all three plaques and custom acrylic cover.
all lights work. In mint condition. This one is basically the big daddy of the Master Replicas Star Wars Lineup
Number 211 of 500
$9,500.00
2. SW-136 Master Replicas Studio Scale AT-AT Signature Edition (Signed by Phil Tippett)
Comes with CoA, All Original Packaging, AC adapter, Acrylic Cover. Mint condition.
Number 359 of 750
$6800.00
3. EFX Studio Scale Imperial Tie-Fighter
Comes with CoA, all original packaging, acrylic case, plaque & custom pedestal. Mint Condition, all lights work.
Number 229 of 657
$3,000.00
4. EFX X-Wing Fighter Studio Signature Edition (Signed by Mark Hamill)
Comes with CoA, all original packaging, custom acrylic case, & plaque. Mint Condition, all lights work.
Number 501 of 838
$3,500.00
5. Code 3 Vader Tie Fighter
Comes with all original packaging, case & CoA. Mint Condition.
$500.00
6. Master Replicas Rebel Snowspeeder
Comes with CoA, all original packaging, acrylic case, & plaque. Couple cracks in the acrylic, I purchased new and unopened and it arrived that way, May be able to repair by replacing the side of the acrylic case, I simply never looked into it.
Number 323 of 1500 $1,500 (adjusted for cracked case)

Other Vehicles and some pieces of mention.....
7. Code 3 Slave 1
$950
8. SW-154 Master Replicas Y-Wing Fighter Studio Scale Limited Edition. This was one of the earliest pieces in their line up and one of the hardest pieces to find, especially that has not been repainted. They did not make a signature edition, only a Limited Edition. It is mint with all original packaging. The CoA has gone missing but has all original packaging & custom acrylic case. Guarantee it to be authentic. You would dig this one in person.
1/1000
$6800
9. Code 3 AT-ST
All original packaging, CoA and Case. Mint.
$1000

Reaction score
I have a buy opportunity and did some market research on here, sold listings, google searches, etc and this stuff is all top notch complete with original boxes etc; my question is - is it me or are these prices REALLY high or, being complete and pristine, is this a FAIR deal for both?

1. SW-155SE Master Replicas Millennium Falcon Studio Scale Signature Edition (Signed by Harrison Ford).
Comes with CoA, All Original Packaging, AC adapter, all three plaques and custom acrylic cover.
all lights work. In mint condition. This one is basically the big daddy of the Master Replicas Star Wars Lineup
Number 211 of 500
$9,500.00 Market on this is $4500-$5500 6k would be top end IMHO but the cover is expensive and massive.

2. SW-136 Master Replicas Studio Scale AT-AT Signature Edition (Signed by Phil Tippett)
Comes with CoA, All Original Packaging, AC adapter, Acrylic Cover. Mint condition.
Number 359 of 750
$6800.00 Market on this is $3000-$4000 there is no AC Adapter for this studio scale

Comes with CoA, all original packaging, acrylic case, plaque & custom pedestal. Mint Condition, all lights work.
Number 229 of 657
$3,000.00 (fair price with cover, $2500 appears to be the norm)

Comes with CoA, all original packaging, custom acrylic case, & plaque. Mint Condition, all lights work.
Number 501 of 838
$3,500.00 Market on this is about $2750-$3500 if EFX square case with cover then $3500 to $4000 easy. Should have an AC Adapter

$500.00 (Fair price. If happens to be a James Earl Jones signature model its a great price)

Comes with CoA, all original packaging, acrylic case, & plaque. Couple cracks in the acrylic, I purchased new and unopened and it arrived that way, May be able to repair by replacing the side of the acrylic case, I simply never looked into it.
Number 323 of 1500 $1,500 (adjusted for cracked case) ($1200-$1500) the cracked acrylic is about a $200 repair

7. Code 3 Slave 1
$950 (Market price if a signature version grab it now as Jeremy just passed days ago)

8. SW-154 Master Replicas Y-Wing Fighter Studio Scale Limited Edition. This was one of the earliest pieces in their line up and one of the hardest pieces to find, especially that has not been repainted. They did not make a signature edition, only a Limited Edition. It is mint with all original packaging. The CoA has gone missing but has all original packaging & custom acrylic case. Guarantee it to be authentic. You would dig this one in person.
1/1000
$6800 (Market is $4500-$6000)

9. Code 3 AT-ST
$1000 ( close to current Market Price)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Here are my thoughts on some of the items I'm familiar with. Just my $0.02.

Number 211 of 500
$9,500.00 Prices on these vary a lot due to the scarcity. This is about right for an SE.
Number 359 of 750
$6800.00 This is priced high. I would say an SE would go for about $3K-$4.
Number 229 of 657
$3,000.00 Priced high. Opened TIE would be about $1500-$2000, but with the popularity of The Mandalorian, the prices on these may go up.
Number 501 of 838
$3,500.00 This is priced about right.
Number 323 of 1500 $1,500 (adjusted for cracked case) This is priced about right. Maybe a little high due to the cracked case.

1/1000
$6800 This is similar to the Falcon SE. Prices vary a lot due to scarcity. With that said, I think it's priced high. Market is around $4K-$5K.

Reaction score
This is what I payed for them in Euro, also all mint, complaete, including all boxes, some were never opened.

Number 211 of 500
$9,500.00 --> 5500 Euro
Number 359 of 750
$6800.00 --> 4000 Euro
Number 229 of 657
$3,000.00 --> don't have that one
Number 501 of 838
$3,500.00 --> 3500 Euro including the authentic acrylic case
$500.00 --> too much for the non signature TIE, you can get these in Germany for about 350 Euro
Number 323 of 1500 $1,500 (adjusted for cracked case) --> 800 Euro in mint condition

7. Code 3 Slave 1
$950 --> this is the price for a signature one without acrylic case, I payed 1000 Euro for a signature with the case
1/1000
$6800 --> 3500 Euro mint, complete and with all boxes
9. Code 3 AT-ST
$1000 --> 800 Euro, so this one is about right concerning the price.

Chris

Last edited:
Reaction score
1/1000
$6800

I have number 100 of this item as well. Point of fact, the plaque states the edition size as 1000, in reality the production was cut at 500 produced which is partially why these are so rare and hard to find.

Reaction score
I have number 100 of this item as well. Point of fact, the plaque states the edition size as 1000, in reality the production was cut at 500 produced which is partially why these are so rare and hard to find.

What was the reason why MR cut the edition sizes on their last few items released? I believe the Vader ROTJ was also cut short?

Reaction score
What was the reason why MR cut the edition sizes on their last few items released? I believe the Vader ROTJ was also cut short?

They went bankrupt and out of business so in some cases the full runs were never realized

Then they came back as Master Replicas Group about 10-12 years later. Took a lot of folks money for a HAL 9000 Project that was never produced and filed for bankruptcy and went out of business again. Leaving the prop collector world with Brick Flip Flops in memorium.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Chris,
A SE Millenium Falcon in perfect condition worth mmore thn 5500. The LE worth 4K to 5K and a plaque alone worth at least 1500. This one offered comes with the third plaques and custom acrylic case. 8K-9K seems fair but not 5,5K to me.

Reaction score
Yes I was lucky, I got that one new, the former owner died after he bought it and his son stored it away. Because the wife wanted a new saddle for her horse they listed it on Ebay Classifieds for 6500 Euro if I remember correctly. I negotiated and finally got it for 5500 Euro because I was able to pick it up, that was beginning of last year. It was absolutley prestine mint and everything was still packed and never has been opened.
An acrylic case is about 600 Euro, the Falcon is realistically - even as SE - 6000 Euro. A fair deal for both would be 8000 USD shipped imo, since the seller does not have to pay Ebay fees.
Chris

Reaction score
Chris,
A SE Millenium Falcon in perfect condition worth mmore thn 5500. The LE worth 4K to 5K and a plaque alone worth at least 1500. This one offered comes with the third plaques and custom acrylic case. 8K-9K seems fair but not 5,5K to me.

I am sorry but 8k-9k is a heck of a stretch. Even with today’s MR prices which are running high at the moment.

Reaction score
It is always possible to have a better price.
Yet a signature edition worth at least 1,5 time the price of its limited counterpart. At a fair price of 5k for a LE, adding a cover case which probably worth 500$ and the 3rd plaque which worth I guess 35/50$ we reach 8k easily. If you add shipping and, eventually, taxes, we are near 9k.

Reaction score
ok! I bought the items in the original list but need to part ways with these items! Make fair offers and find these new homes :)

Attachments

• Tie Fighter-18.jpg
    Tie Fighter-18.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 13
  • Snow Speeder-12.jpg
    Snow Speeder-12.jpg
    955.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Slave 1-21.jpg
    Slave 1-21.jpg
    728.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Rebel Y-Wing-19.jpg
    Rebel Y-Wing-19.jpg
    791.7 KB · Views: 13
  • AT-ST-15.jpg
    AT-ST-15.jpg
    701.5 KB · Views: 13
Reaction score
Good question! I don't know what to ask?
If that's an honest question, then I would say list a price for each that you're comfortable letting them go for. Please make sure to provide info on whether your asking price includes shipping costs or not.

Edit: Nevermind. Just saw your post in the Classifieds section.

Reaction score
I don't want to be a **** but 5,5k € for a SE Falcon seems way under its value.
That's only my opinion.

Reaction score
I payed exactly 5500 Euro for a never opened SE in 2019. I only stated what I payed for them. ;)
Chris

Reaction score
No offense intended of course but you got it at a very good price.
It seems - yet again I might be wrong- they are selling at 7k-8k by now.

Reaction score
Yes I admit that I was lucky to even get it no 100 km away from my place so I could drive there, check and pick it up.
I operated a website where I was tracking all the current prices for statues/replicas but it was too much work and I had to give it up, the last SE there back in 2019 also went for 7K USD (about 5500-6000 Euro at that time depending on exchange rate). I am still following the market prices, but in the last 12 months there was no reference, only the BIN offers all for over 10K USD. In July there was a BIN (9.999 USD) with best offer that sold, but there was no positive feedback after the sale and I could not see what the real sell price was. It would be interesting to see for how much it goes in an auction though.
Chris

Last edited: