Ultimate Edition 12" Electronic Boba Fett?

Reaction score
Ultimate Edition 12\" Electronic Boba Fett?

Does anyone want to venture a guess as to exactly what to expect here?

Sounds very,very,very interesting.....

------------------
"It's just as important to understand that accepting self-resposibility for the things you do, having good manners, caring about other people, these are heroic acts. Everybody has the choice of being a hero or not being a hero."
George Lucas, Time May 3rd 1999

G

Re: Ultimate Edition 12\" Electronic Boba Fett?

I was VERY excited to hear the news of an upcoming POTJ 12" Fett. I just hope it is better than the current 12" electronic Fett. Not that the prior Fett wasn't good, but just imagine what the newer Fett would look like if it was done as accurately as the 12" marmit Fett. It will be disappointing if Hasbro decides to be lazy & just rehash the current 12" electronic Fett with a few added paint strokes & nothing more.

G

Somewhere between 100th Edition Luke and Marmit Fett lies... Ultimate Fett!

Reaction score

So joining the dots and using a bit of artistic liceince we can say it should be a more character accurate sculpt with possibly better articulation, electronics(voice I assume as with the existing elec Fett) and a greater number of and more accurate accessories......in my best Mr Burns voice while rubbing hands together...Excellent

------------------
"..I don't care if it rains or freezes...long as I've got my plastic Jesus...ridin' on the dashboard of my car.."

Reaction score

Yes sounds interesting. I didn't ever buy the Electronic Fett so I am really looking forward to this one can't wait for pictures.
Do you think it will be a empire or Jedi one. What was the 1st electronic one ( empire or Jedi ). If its not up to par with the Marmit I might skip it again and just buy the marmit one, I have very high expections really of this.

G

I reckon it will just be the current electronic fett but with both the ESB and ROTJ jetpacks & gauntlets included.

------------------
"Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the darkside. With each passing moment you make yourself more my servant"

G

Good god man there now on 3rd Boba fett 12" figure!Thank the maker that Watto isnt popular!

G

I've a feeling that this means Hasbro has heard our ranting about how great the Marmit Fett is and why they can't produce something so sweet. I kinda' doubt Hasbro would just dump another Electronic Fett and spiffy him up a little. I think they'll do a whole new mold, more and better articulation and possibly have the Jedi outfit.

I guess we'll hear more as it goes on. I just want to know why we never saw any pictures of the new Bounty Hunters that are supposed to be the newest release, yet all we saw were Han Stormtrooper, DSD and Imperial Officer?

Reaction score

I sure hope it has a firing rocket.

A working flamethrower, though, is probably not a good idea. :)

-Vic.

Dax

Reaction score

BH Borst: the reason we only saw the Han Stormtrooper, Death Star Droid and Death Star Trooper at Toy Fair was that it was back in February and at that stage those figures were only in the prototype stage. Obviously the following assortment wasn't even that far ahead so there wouldn't have been anything to show. I'm sure pics of the next assortment will eventually flow out but a Jedi must learn patience. Oh dear, I've slipped into fanboy mode somehow

A working flamethrower for Boba Fett... now we're talking! Putting the 'action' back into action figures

Seriously though I would imagine that an ultimate Boba Fett going by Shabby's suggestion could come in a large box like the 100th Luke and come with both ESB and ROTJ armour sets that were interchangeable. That would truly be the Ultimate Fett. Of course, so long as it was a highly articulated body they used and a much better designed outfit in line with the Marmit version. Hmm.... starting to look less and less likely now isn't it
Oh well, we'll just have to wait and see!

Dax