UK Rogue One "Force Friday" - 30th September 2016

Reaction score
Hi All,

Last year we were reliant on this thread to try and get a vague idea of what would be available and what was happening. This year the powers that be are a little bit more forthcoming with what's going to be available. What really helped me last year was YakFace.com and others producing a checklist of sorts to help identify what was out there. They are doing one again this year and have released V1.0 here.

ToysRUs are the only UK shop confirmed so far that they will be opening at midnight but most Tesco's and ASDA's are open 24 hours so I would not be surprised if they get some stock too.
The ToysRUs stores that will be opening up at midnight on September 30th are:

• Brent Cross
  • Bristol Cribbs Causeway
  • Glasgow Helen Street
  • Oldbury
  • Warrington

I'll be going to the Oldbury store as I did last year and hope to see some of you there. Please chime in with where you are going to, it'd be good to put faces to screen names.

Chris

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'll be going to the Leicester one...oh wait, Leicester has been missed off again! Shame TRU did not select different stores for this rather than keeping to the one's used for last years Farce Friday.

Reaction score
Wow, Chris you only live down the road from me.

I, like last year, will be strolling into Merry Hill's Toys R Us to hopefully get my haul.

Reaction score
Wow, Chris you only live down the road from me.

I, like last year, will be strolling into Merry Hill's Toys R Us to hopefully get my haul.
DarkRebel, a local boy! I've booked the morning off so I can head to the Disney Store in the morning and get anything I missed. May see you at Merry Hill.

Chris

Reaction score
It was a joke last year. All the Black Series 6" were taken by staff or others instore before opening at midnight. Really wasn't worth going, we got more in Asda on the way home.