UK Findings+Buyings Thread - NON STAR WARS

Reaction score
My son has just got into Doctor Who, picked up a 9th Doctor, Rose and Auton 3-pack. What other figures are available at cheap prices?
The other two sets from this year are a Fourth Doctor set with Leela and K9 and a Monsters set with a 1960s Cyberleader, 1980s Cyberman and a new series Sontaran. The Monster set seems to be the one that has sold best.

If you visit a few B&Ms you might get lucky. £16.99 for each set.

Those are the only recent releases.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ghostbusters again.... The proper one this time! Home bargains seem to have the reissues of the Matty OG busters at 3.99. The branch I was in this morning only had Ray and Peter, but plenty of them. Its weird seeing them as they were subscription only figures on first release and used to be nearly £50 or more to get them over from the US! shame we'll never see the props at this sort of price!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ghostbusters again.... The proper one this time! Home bargains seem to have the reissues of the Matty OG busters at 3.99. The branch I was in this morning only had Ray and Peter, but plenty of them. Its weird seeing them as they were subscription only figures on first release and used to be nearly £50 or more to get them over from the US! shame we'll never see the props at this sort of price!
I need to take a trip out there today! I know the props would be amazing! No Ghostbusters at my branch :(. They did have the y-wing and Reyes speeder, good deal for £6.99.

has anyone seen R1 single carded figures at their branch? I heard a report that they had some, I have been on the look out for Vader and Stormtrooper.

Last edited:
Reaction score
TK MAXX crown point Leeds (probably others too) a huge rack containing diamond select figures (the big photo/art 'book spine' boxed ones) of all kinds of different figures from various marvel, star trek (Including the latest Khan!) And both X-Files select. £12.99 each!

Reaction score
TK MAXX crown point Leeds (probably others too) a huge rack containing diamond select figures (the big photo/art 'book spine' boxed ones) of all kinds of different figures from various marvel, star trek (Including the latest Khan!) And both X-Files select. £12.99 each!
Interesting. I'll head down to my local tonight for inevitable disappointment when I don't find any.

Update. Nothing. Not even KHANNNNNN!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Interesting. I'll head down to my local tonight for inevitable disappointment when I don't find any.

Update. Nothing. Not even KHANNNNNN!
Sorry to hear that. The crown point one is a BIG store. I was in the Bradford branch last week and they had a single Muppets select Fozzie. They're probably sprinkled around the stores, with bigger branches getting more...

Edit: also, they weren't with the toys, they were a little apart, near a huge stack of Game of thrones statues, almost as if TK had tried to make a seperate 'collectors' section...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Went to a bigger TK Maxx in Derry/Londonderry. They had a serious amount of the Diamond Select figures. I got Mulder and Scully. Also Khan, Spock/Horta and Kirk/Khan. They also had muppets, storm from x-men and a couple other marvel.

Yes, also a serious amount of those Game of Thrones figurines. The same selection as The Works and B&M Bargains had except they also had Hodor/Bran which I've never seen in the other shops.

Reaction score
Fantastic! Great score. I think this is the first time I've actually sent someone in the right direction! (I'm taking it as a mini victory anyway, my self-esteem needs it!)

Reaction score
Fantastic! Great score. I think this is the first time I've actually sent someone in the right direction! (I'm taking it as a mini victory anyway, my self-esteem needs it!)
Thanks for the alert as I wasn't aware of them at all. My local just doesn't seem to get as much stuff.

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]Just now in my local TK Maxx I bought a Marvel Legends three pack with Vision, Sam Wilson Cap and Kate Bishop Hawkeye. Price £19.99. They had three on the shelves that I could see and they weren’t there on Thursday evening.[/FONT]

Reaction score
Any one interested in a pre painted and assembled battlestar Galactica by moebius models? Also have a cylon raider.

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]Just now in my local TK Maxx I bought a Marvel Legends three pack with Vision, Sam Wilson Cap and Kate Bishop Hawkeye. Price £19.99. They had three on the shelves that I could see and they weren’t there on Thursday evening.[/FONT]
Many thanks for the heads up. Just scored one in Ipswich. Another left on the shelf, Vision's foot is a bit bent but nothing boiling water won't fix if your an opener.

Reaction score
The Eaglemoss Battlestar Galactica Viper Mark II arrived today. Very nice model. I’ll be in for most of these I think.

Reaction score
Good on you! - I'm of the opinion that the reboot was a VERY good show. But it just wasn't Galactica to me. And I'm aware that I'm in a shrinking minority with that view...
Fan of both for different reasons. The new one became a victim of its own success. They changed plans during the first season and this led to the not very good ending

the original was great at the time but hasn’t aged well for the most part.

Reaction score
If anyone out there is into Arrow, B&M bargains are flogging all the DC collectibles TV series figures, every main character seems to be in the batch. Even later ones like John Barrowmans character. Not my sort of thing, but I'm flagging it up in case anyone might be interested. I think they might be around £9.99.

Reaction score
If anyone out there is into Arrow, B&M bargains are flogging all the DC collectibles TV series figures, every main character seems to be in the batch. Even later ones like John Barrowmans character. Not my sort of thing, but I'm flagging it up in case anyone might be interested. I think they might be around £9.99.
Even better, they are just £7.99 each. I’ve been picking them up as they’re nicely detailed.

Reaction score
Any Deathstroke figures? Just Arrow or is their Flash ones too?
They had a couple of flash ones some months back. At the moment it seems to be arrow characters. I’ve seen Felicity, ****nal, shirtless Oliver (sure to be a big seller), Arrow, John Diggle (whoever he is) and Malcolm Merlyn.

Reaction score
I've seen Heatwave and Reverse Flash in a couple of Home Bargains, so they're out there.

kind of annoyed at them showing up cheap now though, as I bought the shirtless Oliver at the back end of last year, because I couldn't find a shirtless figure that had realistic proportions (everything out there was comically over ripped WWE figures!) for a custom Astronaut for my Neca planet of the apes figures. Although I've had to keep him a a generic human, as my original plan was to find a Heston sculpt to replace the head with.

Reaction score
I am going to pop in and see what I can find. Wouldn't mind picking up a Zoom figure if they had one from the flash line. Maybe ****nal would have to see in hand. Deathstroke though would be awesome!

Reaction score
Went they had most of the older ones, they had the Lauriel Lance black siren but didn't get her as limited on space. No Flash figures or Deathstroke.

Reaction score
Was in B&M looking for a Tardis, and noticed a shelf full of comic version Walking Dead figures. Also a separate display of other Walking dead figures (comic also) in GI Joe Packaging for some reason. (Rick, Michonne, The King, and Shiva) I didn't recognise any of the regularly packed figures, sorry!

Reaction score
Was in B&M looking for a Tardis, and noticed a shelf full of comic version Walking Dead figures. Also a separate display of other Walking dead figures (comic also) in GI Joe Packaging for some reason. (Rick, Michonne, The King, and Shiva) I didn't recognise any of the regularly packed figures, sorry!
Happen to see how much they were?

Reaction score
Sorry for double post but went and checked it out. £9.99 each and they skybound exclusives!