UK Findings+Buyings Thread - NON STAR WARS

Reaction score
My local Asda has the exclusive marvel legends civil war falcon and winter soldier reduced to ten pounds each.

Reaction score
Last week the Disney store had the marvel legends civil war four pack set reduced to £29.99. Now it's down to £19.99. Brilliant value at that price. The figures are Iron Man, Captain America, War Machine and Falcon.

Reaction score
Picked up the 4" Civil War Falcon from TK Maxx - did anyone over here ever get the Agent 13/Black Panther set...? Or do we hope it turns up in TK Maxx/B&M/Home Bargains...?

Reaction score
Long shot I know, but does anyone have a local comics shop or collectables store that might still have a Neca Planet of the apes Lawgiver statue getting dusty on its shelves? I ask because eBay prices are getting ridiculous, and many is the time I've gone to another town to find older figures mouldering on the shelves of small Indy comics shops! Just asking on the off chance!

Reaction score
Last week the Disney store had the marvel legends civil war four pack set reduced to £29.99. Now it's down to £19.99. Brilliant value at that price. The figures are Iron Man, Captain America, War Machine and Falcon.
My son picked up this four pack today, absolutely superb value, all nice figures.

Reaction score
Ordered a Mass effect Alliance Shuttle from a specalist shop in Derby online.

Just need to find an SX3 fighter for cheap.

Reaction score
Not sure if this has been mentioned but the entertainer currently have the Marvel Legends Comic Packs Wave 2 in stock From £22 down to £11.

Reaction score
B&M have some of the awesome Batman: TAS figures in for £8. I saw Robin, Poison Ivy, Mr. Freeze and The Riddler. Picked up The Riddler.

Reaction score
A quick heads up for all 3.75' SA Marvel cinematic collectors, Forbidden Planet has the Doc Strange and Guardians 2 packs up for preorder with a March 10 release date.

Reaction score
TK Maxx at leeds crown point had 3.75" Ant Man with Anthony deluxe set for 9.99 yesterday. I didn't grab it as I'm trying to be more careful with cash, but they should be knocking around other branches if anyone's interested.....

Reaction score
£30 for two 3.75" figures?! Seriously?
Entertainer still wants £23 for the CW Cap (admittedly comes with a bike) and some people online are still trying to get £40 for the CW Falcon:oops:

Can wait for GOTG to hit retail but a Cumberbatch Strange has been on my wants list since he was cast. I figure these will hit retail at circa £25 quid or so to start with at that's the price ($25) they'll probably charge in the US!

Reaction score
Anyone knows an online shop that ships from the UK that sells NECA Godzilla figures (for a decent/normal price)? Just trying to save on shipping costs.

Reaction score
Anyone know anywhere in the UK that stocks GI Joe: Retaliation figs? Need a Ninja Duel Snake Eyes that won't cost me an arm and a leg!!!

Reaction score
Now my local Disney Store has the GOTG Marvel Select. Not a fan of the comic or the film, but the Groot is very impressive.

Reaction score
The Marvel Legends TRU exclusive Groot evolution 3 pack is showing up online. I haven't seen seen any (or probably won't) in my local branch.

Reaction score
Saw the new Multi verse Wonder Woman figures in TRU. Not my thing, but did notice that they're going to be in home bargains or b+m in six months. Its obviously not just Hasbro who picks crappy waves! Terrible selection, not one figure of her in her regular outfit that everyone would want,... well, there's one with a hard plastic cloak over it and a hood sculpted on her head! These aren't going to sell at all. One bright spot though, the figure of Chris Pine has a very nice likeness, so once these go to clearance it'll make a very nice basis for a kirk custom!

Reaction score
Not my sort of thing, but for those who are interested, Mattel's female Ghostbusters figures are in Home Bargains at 3.99 a pop. Seems like a steal if you enjoyed the film.

Reaction score
Got a Netflix Daredevil from Star Action Figures. It's a great likeness and very fun to pose. Comes with some alt hands and a billy club. But that Man-Thing head is gorgeous - tempted to pick up the other figures just to complete the BAF.