UK Findings+Buyings Thread - NON STAR WARS

Reaction score
Toys R Us Cribbs causeway - zip. Same for Asda in Filton, Asda in Cribbs has an empty hanger where the Cap with Motorcycle should be so the search goes on.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Plenty of cap with bike at owlcotes (Leeds) asda. £19.99.

Still no sign anywhere of the select Ghostbusters..... I'm starting to think the UK aren't going to get these.

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can pre order the Sideshow Punisher figure for a reasonable price?

Reaction score
Finaly got the dispatch notice for the select ghostbusters! Should be here by Thursday. Have only paid 30 quid for the two I wanted as well! These seem to have taken forever to reach this country...

Reaction score
Finaly got the dispatch notice for the select ghostbusters! Should be here by Thursday. Have only paid 30 quid for the two I wanted as well! These seem to have taken forever to reach this country...
You'll have to let us know what you think of them, as I've been looking too.

Reaction score
Ray arrived tonight. Much bigger than I was expecting, and I'm familiar with select scale! Looks amazing, the diorama piece is massive and cast In much, much darker, more realistic stone finish than was shown at toyfair. Winston doesn't arrive until Friday, even though they were dispatched together (I can't explain it either!)

Reaction score
My local ASDA had a pile of Marvel Infinite figures for £2.99 each.
Doc oct, Spiderman, a guy with green wings, cave girl and others.

Reaction score
Latest EagleMoss Dr Who mag is a 'special edition' with a 3.75"-scale Face of Boe at £17.99.
Stuff that: I picked up the larger-scale Face at that stamp shop on Strand for about a fiver, and that will do.

Reaction score
Ray arrived tonight. Much bigger than I was expecting, and I'm familiar with select scale! Looks amazing, the diorama piece is massive and cast In much, much darker, more realistic stone finish than was shown at toyfair. Winston doesn't arrive until Friday, even though they were dispatched together (I can't explain it either!)
Just had amazing luck and found Ray and Winston in my local comic store. Wasn't fussed on Louis/Vince so I left him behind. £19.99 each.

Reaction score
Apologies if this is out of line, but I can't find a classified section that doesn't seem to me SW only. I'm looking to sell a hot toys AOU Hawkeye. Still sealed. I ordered mine from the far east, but also made a 'belt and braces' order with FP. Wouldn't you know, but both of them shipped. I thought I'd offer it here before I went to eBay. I'm looking for £180, onto (and that's even after I got spanked by customs). Just looking to recoup anything at this point.....

Reaction score
Apologies if this is out of line, but I can't find a classified section that doesn't seem to me SW only. I'm looking to sell a hot toys AOU Hawkeye. Still sealed. I ordered mine from the far east, but also made a 'belt and braces' order with FP. Wouldn't you know, but both of them shipped. I thought I'd offer it here before I went to eBay. I'm looking for £180, ono (and that's even after I got spanked by customs). Just looking to recoup anything at this point.....

Reaction score
I have a sales post that may or may not show up in here because of a database error. Please ignore it. I found the correct section eventually.

Reaction score
Do we have any information about the new Disney elite figures? There's a white prototype Boba Fett and the rerelease of the existing Boba Fett figure now has a cape. Will the uk stores or website be stocking these?

Reaction score
Anyone collect walking dead figures both TV and comic? I'm trying to get the skybound Jesus and michonne figures without paying ridiculous eBay prices anywhere I can look?

Reaction score
Ghostbusters update..... Peter and Egon are on the way from FP! They've only been out in the states for a week! Wave one took over six months to cross the pond!

Reaction score
Already Civil War Black Panther has fallen prey to the scalpy mcscalpfaces >: (
I got mine from Amazon US. They had him on pre order at retail price, but was labelled as 'Red Hero 2' or something like that (I guess based on the initial pre-order codenames Hasbro use. Missed it at first since he didn't show up in 'Black Panther' searches.

Reaction score
My local TRU had the Absorbing Man series on the shelves. Haven't seen it in there before. Managed to pick up a Spider-Gwen.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Star Trek Bluetooth communicator arrived today, a fantastic prop replica and gives me a big geeky rush every time I use it. Just a shame that its overshadowed by Anton's passing. I'll honour him by enjoying the little things like this comm, because last night was a reminder that life can be all too short.

Reaction score
Finally got round to picking up the new Argos catalogue. For collectors of the Marvel 2" or so range, the Argos 'Exclusive' (although I've seen it available in the US) is the Civil War pack with the Spiderman figure. Too steep at £19.99.

Reaction score
Recieved my Marvel Legends Civil War Spidey Pack and the Bucky and Falcon single figures. Overall, some great looking figures. Just gotta wait for my Scarlet Witch pre-order to come through and I can be done with Marvel fir this year lol.

Reaction score
Recieved my Marvel Legends Civil War Spidey Pack and the Bucky and Falcon single figures. Overall, some great looking figures. Just gotta wait for my Scarlet Witch pre-order to come through and I can be done with Marvel fir this year lol.
My UNSC Pillar of Autumn Replica by dark horse deluxe came today from Amazon for £24.99. Wish Dark horse would do ships from Battlestar Galactica and Stargate franchise.

Reaction score
I would love to see BSG craft, but the Moebeus kits work well :) I have the Infinity and Pelican from the DH line. Ordered the Phaeton and Banshee :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I would love to see BSG craft, but the Moebeus kits work well :) I have the Infinity and Pelican from the DH line. Ordered the Phaeton and Banshee :)
Yeah I know! Trying to hunt down a pre built Battlestar Pegasus by moebius that things a beaut! I recommend the pillar of autumn and the truth and reconciliation.

Reaction score
Went for a little toy hunt earlier. Popped into B n M and saw a DC Arkham Origins set (Batman, Black Mask, Joker and Deathstroke) for £29.99. Looks a nice set for the price.
Finally managed to get ML Falcon and Bucky in Asda Walmart and picked up Taskmaster for 18.49 in TRU. Disappointing that there's nothing more recent than the Absorbing Man BAF wave there.

Reaction score
Looking for Star Wars stuff I saw they had some Marvel Legends stuff for 9.97. I don't collect this stuff but I did see a nice Iron Man early grey suit which I bought. Also saw that they had a 5poa line for 5.97.

Reaction score
I read on another forum that home Bargains have a bunch of marvel legends figures for just £5.99 each. Including the giant man wave with the movie cap, iron man, black panther. No branch local to me but maybe this helps someone.

Also the civil war three pack with cap, iron man and Spider-Man is currently £23 something on Amazon uk.

Reaction score
Went for a little toy hunt earlier. Popped into B n M and saw a DC Arkham Origins set (Batman, Black Mask, Joker and Deathstroke) for £29.99. Looks a nice set for the price.
B&M also have the Arkham 5 pack Batman set for about 35 quid, and the Alex Ross Justice League 6 figure pack for £39.99.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I read on another forum that home Bargains have a bunch of marvel legends figures for just £5.99 each. Including the giant man wave with the movie cap, iron man, black panther. No branch local to me but maybe this helps someone.

Also the civil war three pack with cap, iron man and Spider-Man is currently £23 something on Amazon uk.[/QUOTmy local one had whirlwind Sharon Carter and mockingbird.