Ugliest item ever? remember this?

Reaction score
Going through my closet, and I found this....God it is ugly. Anyone hang onto their?

Reaction score
1) vader's face is completely distorted on the front. 2) the back depicts what is supposed to be a saber fight between Anakin and Obi, however, it is actually 2 hobbits with swords lol...

Reaction score
I've actually never seen that Target coin before. I'm not a coin collector but it doesn't look that bad. When I saw this thread title I immediately thought of this:
The rectally impaled Obi-Wan with Destroyer Droid from the ROTS Deluxe line...I could never bring myself to buy it...it looked so bad.

But Monkey Leia still has a place in my heart as the worst SW toy ever....considering the anticipation for it and Kenner's sculpting abilities at the time, they could've done much better. And that pose was ridiculous.

Reaction score
I don't hate monkey leia. It's sort of a "historical" figure. I keep it for the same reasons I keep a POTF2 Lando around. They amuse me.

in fact, now that I think about it I have a clear winner for what I think is by far the worst star wars figure of all time:

this...hideous turd

Reaction score
I actually want a couple of those. I don't think they are THAT bad, just a diffrent concept for a holiday figure though. Anyone know where I can get a couple of those vaders for a decent price?

As far as ther ROTS, I was not a fan of the Mustafar Miner. Other than that, the entire line is great. I have the entire set with all variants.

Reaction score
I love how the picturetaker posed his hand on his lightsaber. Like he's throwing a tantrum and can't even figure out what's hurting and why.

Reaction score
Hey, Rob M, I can't see what the picture is, it just says image. the Scary Luke and cool Vader pictures come up, but not yours, what is it, then I can search it on rebelscum photo archives. I have aways believed that the luke was ugly, but not compared to this figure, it's so ugly.And my Kroger has the second one still for sale from 2008!

Reaction score
I totally forgot this...this...THING! I bet you I'll have a nightmare about that one, stare too much your eye will run out of their sockets.
!WARNING! IMAGE CENSORED DUE TO SUPREME ULGYNESS !WARNING!

Reaction score
The Lava Darth Vader from Target is the worst figure from the ROTS line. That doesn't mean much since the rest of the ROTS line was BAD.

Reaction score
I'd have to put my vote in for Monkey Face Leia from the POTF days...that was and is still to this day the worst.

Reaction score
Jcc2224Cody said:
Hey, Rob M, I can't see what the picture is, it just says image. the Scary Luke and cool Vader pictures come up, but not yours, what is it, then I can search it on rebelscum photo archives.
Behold the UGLY...

Reaction score
bigbarada said:
Those lightsabers look more like swords. Anakin even has a hilt for his.
They sure do. There's even a scabbard, WTF?
The first thing I thought when I saw this thing was Frodo vs Samwise.

Reaction score
almost looks like it might have at one time been a promo item for Lord of the Rings and was never used and then LucasFilm scooped it up and thought hey we could use this for Revenge of the Sith...

Reaction score
Are you guys sure that's Star Wars? I see LFL on it but it must be for something else. They look like they're wearing Taekwondo outfits while dueling with broad swords in front of a coral reef. Obi Wan doesn't even have a beard. What a [censored] mess.

Reaction score
I don't know which one is funnier...the scabbard, the coral reef background, or Obi-Wan (and I'm having to make the assumtion that it is Obi-Wan and not Frodo) and his pan flute at his side. Overall, it seems like a very weird combination of Middle Earth, Middle Ages, pirate-ish....I don't know what. But I don't think Star Wars when I look at that either. I do laugh a lot though.

Reaction score
I bought the ROTS DVD that Walmart had, with the bonus disc. But that Frodo medallion (from the Target disc) was so horrible I had to buy one off someone! I still have it. One of the ugliest, laziest, stupidest SW items I've seen!

Reaction score
Diablo20 said:
I always thought the R5-D4 with the hidden rocket inside was pretty fugly.
That and also the R2D2 that comes with the Flashback Card. THe one with the huge 3rd leg to accomodate the launching lightsaber.

Reaction score
Michael_Knight said:
Monkey Leia sucks pretty bad his one sucks too. I actually think it's The worst figure ever. Horrific!

Something about monkey Leia still makes the figure special to me somehow...this figure on the other hand, wow. Looks like he's constipated or something.