UGHs for trade?

Reaction score
well now that we've all had some time finding these what do you say we help each other out trading doubles?
I personally am looking for the Grievous UGH, the Scorch UGH and the AT-AT Driver UGH, and on top of that I am looking for the silver holo Fleet Trooper and the silver holo Queen...

Reaction score
Not to hijack your thread, but I need a UGH Boba and the Vader and Luke Holos.

Doubledown, check your PMs

Reaction score
doubledown said:
well now that we've all had some time finding these what do you say we help each other out trading doubles?
I personally am looking for the Grievous UGH, the Scorch UGH and the AT-AT Driver UGH, and on top of that I am looking for the silver holo Fleet Trooper and the silver holo Queen...
Scratch AT-AT Driver off your list. I picked one up for you today.

Reaction score
I'll pick these up for folks if I ever see one. I only want one for my carded collection - I'm not going to go through the hassle of trying to find all of them since I can't hit stores at opening anymore, but if I find any, I'll scoop them up for people here, so keep updating your lists.

Reaction score
This sounds like a great idea, provided everyone plays nice. I will keep my eye out for ughs and report back on what I pick up also.

Michael_Ritter

Reaction score
Sounds like a great idea, if I could find any.
Only time I saw any was in some older guys hand who somehow got in the store before opening. If I find any , or even any doubles, I keep you posted.

Mike