TVC UK Collectors

Reaction score
Live in the UK and collect The Vintage Collection?

Then show us what you got folks!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was wondering this then noticed your thread. There’s lots collectors in the Uk findings and buying thread, but rarely do we see anyone’s collections displayed.
Do most people acquire and store rather than display?

Reaction score
Been collecting Star Wars figures since 1997, and jointly own over 1,000 with my twin brother. Our shared collection is at our parents house and includes most of the original run of TVC (all opened!). Since I've now moved out I've started a sub collection of my own: carded TVC Imperial troops (have to keep a narrow focus to stop myself just buying everything over again!).

This is where I'm up to:

Reaction score
Looks like a great collection of troops, CBrazier!

I cashed in on my VOTC and TVC(2010) to fund my Hot Toys collection, but i've started collecting the TVC(2018) Rogue One and Solo figures.

Reaction score
:p Never! It's all about the cardback for me.
Great set of figures! Very jealous of the Assault Tank driver with english-only name pill - I got mine from The Entertainer, so it has the English and French name, which doesn't look as good. Hoping to track down an english-only at some point. Likewise for the Death Trooper. Athough I fear I may have missed the boat on both!

Reaction score
VC finds over the last week or so.

Amazon are flogging the Skiff on Prime for £46 so had another for an opener.

Sent from my MRD-LX1 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Collected 78-84. One of pretty much everything, with a few dups of soldiers, etc.
Sold all for about £70 to market trader in '85, to finance a holiday.
After a decade of regret, resumed collecting in '95 to this day.
Pretty much all is boxed in plastic crates: I'm a loose collector, but couldn't find space to keep it any other way.
I live in a 'one-bedroom flat', but it's configured as a studio with a boxroom. And the boxroom contains thousands of...