SOLD Tvc rebel pilot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
For sale my mon calamari rebel pilot from the vintage collection. $25 shipped PayPal FF otherwise add a couple bucks for shipping,includes star case. Thanks,K

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
I can't resist.....

:unsure:so the deal is...... twenty five bucks gets me...your mom, an order of calamari...AND a rebel pilot???? That's a pretty sweet deal.😁

Reaction score
Lol...I had to edit it. I was laughing the whole time,no way I could ship my mom for $25 bucks🤣 Thanks yodashizzle!

Reaction score
Claim if Yodashizzle backs out!
Said tongue in cheek; so anyone viewing knows jedikman's pilot is still available for duty! $25 shipped is a steal! If you don't support commerce during these trying times then the Coronavirus wins. O_O

Reaction score
Yep, it is a great figure, I'd buy it myself for that price except I picked up a small army of them already. I've made about five into human rebels for a Home One display. There's a bunch of them wearing that green flight suit in ROTJ and it's a great sculpt and nice card that you're not likely to see Hasbro put out again. C'mon, folks, get this guy from jedikman because he's gonna be more later. TVC stuff will increase in value, this is a more than fair deal.

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words guys! I'm also surprised nobody has jumped on this one? K

Status
Not open for further replies.