Tusken Raider Credit Collection

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Tusken Raider (Credit Collection). Code-name is "June". This is from the 3rd wave of CC figures from The Mandalorian. More yellow. Same robe as previous versions. Comes with gaffi stick, cycler rifle, & circular Republic credit w/ front and back design.

Gamestop-Icon-18px.png
Exclusive.

On shelf Fall 2022. MSRP is $27.99. Available for pre-order on Saturday, July 23rd at 5pm ET HERE.

Press Release

STAR WARS fans and collectors can imagine scenes from the STAR WARS galaxy with this premium 6- inch TUSKEN RAIDER figure, inspired by the character in the STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN series. These strong beings pursue a nomadic existence in some of Tatooine’s most desolate regions. They fear little, and make sudden raids on local settlers. Fans and collectors can display this fully articulated figure featuring premium detail and multiple points of articulation, in their collection. This distinctive collection features premium deco applications inspired by the end credit images from THE MANDALORIAN, plus a collectible New Republic credit accessory. This STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES figure comes with 2 entertainment-inspired accessories.

Press Images

Black-Series-Tusken-Raider-Credit-Collection-Carded-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Tusken-Raider-Credit-Collection-Loose-1-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Tusken-Raider-Credit-Collection-Loose-2-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Tusken-Raider-Credit-Collection-Loose-3-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Tusken-Raider-Credit-Collection-Loose-4-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Tusken-Raider-Credit-Collection-Loose-5-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Tusken-Raider-Credit-Collection-Loose-6-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Tusken-Raider-Credit-Collection-Loose-7-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Tusken-Raider-Credit-Collection-Loose-8-Resized.jpg

HD Images

Spoiler:  
Black-Series-Tusken-Raider-Credit-Collection-Carded.jpg

Black-Series-Tusken-Raider-Credit-Collection-Loose-3.jpg

Black-Series-Tusken-Raider-Credit-Collection-Loose-4.jpg

Black-Series-Tusken-Raider-Credit-Collection-Loose-6.jpg

Black-Series-Tusken-Raider-Credit-Collection-Loose-8.jpg

Tusken Raider (Credit Collection) Pre-Order Link

Last edited:
Reaction score
Do you think they will actually do them?
2 figures from BOBF, 20+ from Mandalorian and 13 figures from OWK.

Molds are expensive. Cardboard isn't.

Yes, I think Hasbro will 100% do it. :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
You're prolly right. It wouldn't surprise me.
My point was merely that the BOBF train seems to have left with only 2 passengers -

I think with S2 being announced soon and it being at ROTJ 40th they have to keep things in priority.

Reaction score
If I still had a salaried job, *maybe*? but even then - not really too exciting.

This is a pretty easy pass, but I also haven't bought a single 'Credit Collection' figure yet.

If it were an all new BoBF black robed Tusken Raider variant?
YES IMMEDIATELY, unemployment be damned!!

Reaction score
I put a couple on order. If nothing else, it will help with a bit of variety for the Tuskens.

Reaction score
How about a normal Ruskin Raider re-release instead of this. Nobody cares about these weird figures. Just re-release the Ruskin and maybe give it the closet goods like the emperor got and we will all be happy.
They just did a re-release in the archive line. You should still be able to find them fairly easily.

Reaction score
They just did a re-release in the archive line. You should still be able to find them fairly easily.
I bought two of the archive line that I haven't even opened yet, in addition to having two others out of the black and red box, and the 40th anniversary classic card back version hanging on the wall.

I REALLY would love to see some BoBF all new sculpts/versions!

Reaction score
I bought two of the archive line that I haven't even opened yet, in addition to having two others out of the black and red box, and the 40th anniversary classic card back version hanging on the wall.

I REALLY would love to see some BoBF all new sculpts/versions!
I agree! Bring on the tribe leader and some blue robes!

Reaction score
Really kinda Kenner vibe here. I still need the earlier or archive release. Anyone got one they wanna ditch?

Reaction score
Really kinda Kenner vibe here. I still need the earlier or archive release. Anyone got one they wanna ditch?
I've been seeing the Archive release again at Target these days. For some reason they restocked that wave along with the Death Trooper, Cody, 501st, etc.

Reaction score
I wonder how long until stores get their pre-orders. I did this one in store so I could use my monthly coupon.

Reaction score
My online order came in a plastic bag with the card having creases and bends. The plastic bubble was shredded with a bunch of loose pieces inside the bag. Luckily a local store had stock and I was able to exchange it. I can't understand the idea that shipping items in plastic bags is acceptable. I really didn't want to have to order multiples just to get one in good shape.

Reaction score
Really like the color scheme on this one. Very vintage Kenner to me. It will look great next to my Jawa and Obi-Wan vintage-themed figures from a few years ago.