Tusken Raider - Archive Line

Reaction score
The Tusken Raider #41 will be reissued as part of the 2021 Archive Line Wave 2.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've got two Tusken Raiders opened, and one on the 40th anniversary card hanging on the wall, but *still* might be tempted to buy one or two more.
One of my top ten BS6 figures and one of my favorite characters from the OT days and the entire franchise.
:ROFLMAO: 😜:p

Reaction score
Ah, nice! I have one of these from the first go around, but will grab another one or two. So happy that people are able to get this again, and for new collectors of the line.

GNT

Reaction score
A bit weathered like in The Mandalorian and they'd have a winner on their hands.

bac

Reaction score
AMAZON pre-order

PULSE pre-order

TARGET pre-order

Reaction score
Hopefully these don't suffer from the googley eyes that some of the Black Series did...

Reaction score
Hopefully these don't suffer from the googley eyes that some of the Black Series did...
If we get to the point where people have googly-eyed ones that they want rid of I might be open to buying them. I have two that are good so I could use some variety.

Reaction score
If we get to the point where people have googly-eyed ones that they want rid of I might be open to buying them. I have two that are good so I could use some variety.
I had to remove and reset my original eyes as they were terrible. It was a real chore, super glued on. Anyway I got an order in for 2 with Dorkside so I’m happy

Reaction score
I am going to just order a whole box, I like the entire wave and do not own a single one yet in 6 inch...

Reaction score
The Tusken aftermarket will still go nowhere but up, even with this being its THIRD release. It’s an awesome figure

Reaction score
That made me think of this gif:

I got into the 6" line after the 40th Anniversary set from the original movie, so I never got one of these. Have two on order now. Also considering getting a case, since all four archive figures are builders.

Reaction score
I know it's outside the scope of the archive line but if they made a Massiff (the Tusken dog) it would look good with the Tuskens. Or a Clone with Massiff two pack.

I'll be buying more Tuskens though.

Reaction score
i genuinely thought they would re-release these guys in the new galaxy line under the Mandalorian Banner after S2 E1. ill still take them in archive form

Reaction score
I know it's outside the scope of the archive line but if they made a Massiff (the Tusken dog) it would look good with the Tuskens. Or a Clone with Massiff two pack.

I'll be buying more Tuskens though.
I want Black Series massiffs and banthas!

i genuinely thought they would re-release these guys in the new galaxy line under the Mandalorian Banner after S2 E1. ill still take them in archive form
I thought the same thing. I'm glad to have more Tusken Raiders in any Black Series line, though. I had one, and I pre-ordered three today. I've only purchased more than 2 copies of a figure once before (the new Stormtrooper).

Reaction score
I'm going to stick with my original two I had. Whenever the eventual Bantha comes to be they'll have to rework the lower half of this figure to ride it. So I'll have some variety with that one.

Reaction score
Well, I try to give credit where it's due, so thank you Hasbro, for re-releasing this one! You done good.
I've been watching this figure on Ebay off and on for probably a year now, and I never could bring myself to pay the 50 or more bucks it would take to get another one!!!

Anybody know if there are any changes made to this figure, or if it's a straight reissue?

Reaction score
Well, I try to give credit where it's due, so thank you Hasbro, for re-releasing this one! You done good.
I've been watching this figure on Ebay off and on for probably a year now, and I never could bring myself to pay the 50 or more bucks it would take to get another one!!!

Anybody know if there are any changes made to this figure, or if it's a straight reissue?
It should be a straight reissue. To my understanding the only thing they'll update in the Archive line is the face deco.

Reaction score
I have a question:

Is there a difference between this Tusken and the Tusken that was released on the 6 inch Vintage packaging?

Reaction score
Found one of these yesterday at Walmart. I haven't messed with my original 40th figure in a while and I forgot how much I dig it.

20210414_170113_resized (2).jpg

I have a question:

Is there a difference between this Tusken and the Tusken that was released on the 6 inch Vintage packaging?
Paint apps and soft goods are different from the 40th Anniversary figure (I don't have the boxed figure, but I believe that is identical to the 40th). There's a darker wash on the head, arms, and boots and the "mouth" is a lot darker. The soft goods are a completely different material:

20210414_170207_resized (2).jpg

Reaction score
Found one of these yesterday at Walmart. I haven't messed with my original 40th figure in a while and I forgot how much I dig it.

View attachment 383764

Paint apps and soft goods are different from the 40th Anniversary figure (I don't have the boxed figure, but I believe that is identical to the 40th). There's a darker wash on the head, arms, and boots and the "mouth" is a lot darker. The soft goods are a completely different material:

View attachment 383765
Thank you so much for this. I had forgotten about this figure but the Archive line reminded me once again i missed on this figure, one I really liked from the original Kenner line. After your comparisons here, I will stick with the Archive line.I ordered one from Entertainment Earth! thanks again!

Reaction score
This is one of my all time favorite figures/characters/aliens going back to the late1970's Kenner figure.

I've got two open BS6 series, and one sealed 40th anniv fig hanging on the wall, but I'd still like to grab at least one archive figure too, just for new paint apps and robes..

Reaction score
I'm going to stick with my original two I had. Whenever the eventual Bantha comes to be they'll have to rework the lower half of this figure to ride it. So I'll have some variety with that one.
That would be a handsome creature indeed, must say the new Han Solo archive has zero improvement being same mold etc. Same difficulty getting him to sit on his Tauntaun.

Reaction score