TSC Imperial Shuttle

Reaction score
Target Exclusive Imperial Shuttle

Hey guys, Want to know if anyone here ever taken this puppy apart? I had to for shipping purposes and the fellow is having a tough time getting one wing to stay up. any advisefor him. LMK

Thanks!

Derek

Reaction score
I remember I did take mine apart to try and get both side wings to be symmetrical, and it took me hours to get it back right. It's been a while, so I'm afraid I can't be of much help. I do remember that since I took it apart, the top wing has been a little flimsier than it used to be.

Reaction score
I won that exact Imperial Shuttle Target exclusive spaceship from the Saga Collection BUT postage was the problem and they could not post it to Sydney Australia because it was TOO big and the box did not match their international shipping standards. They also phased out seamail years ago. It sure broke my heart that I could not have it although I won it on e-Bay for $100

Reaction score
It really would be nice if Hasbro renovated the Vintage version. It'd look great with a movie accurate cockpit and use and EU source for the rest of the interior.

And maybe a better wing mechanism and ditch the fixed handle. Oh, and a Vintage box. :victorious:

Though I'm not sure if I'd jump on the chance to buy another Shuttle.

Reaction score
It really would be nice if Hasbro renovated the Vintage version. It'd look great with a movie accurate cockpit and use and EU source for the rest of the interior.

And maybe a better wing mechanism and ditch the fixed handle. Oh, and a Vintage box. :victorious:

Hasbro, I encourge you to listen to this man.

Reaction score

I actually have a pic of the interior cargo/passenger area mock up of the shuttle they never used in the movie, so no EU source would be needed

Reaction score
I actually have a pic of the interior cargo/passenger area mock up of the shuttle they never used in the movie, so no EU source would be needed
Even better! :) Could you post it perhaps?

And I did have your web strip in mind when I posted that. :D

Reaction score
Y'know, I can't imagine them doing this any bigger. Making the landing gear taller, maybe, but as it is, it's pretty much already BMF style now isn't it? And don't get me wrong, this is my favorite vehicle design of the entire Saga.

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I'd buy a new one. They have to do a bang up job on it to convince me to spend 100 bucks on something like this.

Reaction score
Y'know, I can't imagine them doing this any bigger. Making the landing gear taller, maybe, but as it is, it's pretty much already BMF style now isn't it? And don't get me wrong, this is my favorite vehicle design of the entire Saga.
I really want a bigger cockpit... the current version only seats two... so a bigger cockpit would require a bigger body IMO... they have a little scaling up they could do.

Reaction score
I want to fit at least 4 figs in the cockpit (six seated would be better) and a cargo area and Vader to actually be able to walk down the ramp and out under the cockpit, so it would have to be pretty big...

Reaction score
Just curious, is this facing towards the cockpit or the back of the ship?
good question, I have no idea, if I had to guess tho, I'd say facing the cockpit or at least the loading ramp?
I agree with Spooky, it would appear it's facing the cockpit, since I believe the EU established that their's a turret in the back of the ship to shoot behind the ship, so there would probally have to be a gunner station in the back of the ship.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how the paint job on the 2006 shuttle compares with the 2002 release? I've looked at the photo archive but it's hard to gets a feel for the differences without them standing side-by-side.

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how the paint job on the 2006 shuttle compares with the 2002 release? I've looked at the photo archive but it's hard to gets a feel for the differences without them standing side-by-side.
I could be wrong, but just going off youtube videos, I prefer the 2002 one. They look basically the same, but the weathering on the 2002 model looked to extended to the gears that move the wings up and down, while the 2006 model looked like the gears were just pearly white with no extension of the weathering on them. It just didn't blend into the rest of the ship as well imo. I could be mistaken though since its been awhile since I've checked.

Reaction score
I agree with Spooky, it would appear it's facing the cockpit, since I believe the EU established that their's a turret in the back of the ship to shoot behind the ship, so there would probally have to be a gunner station in the back of the ship.
Just checked the movie, and it looks like it's facing the back of the ship. We can see two sets of blue lights behind them, and that guy in the glasses is standing right in front of where one of them would be. The weird thing is is that it looks like a door at the back, even though there's no rear ramp. Meaning either it's not a door at all, or the door does lead to a section at the back, like the rear gunner station as you said.

Reaction score
I bought a 2006 shuttle and it arrived this week. It's very nice but the wings don't fold up evenly. Any tips on how to get them in synch? I've already opened it up and had a go fiddling with the cogs but no joy so far.