TSC Imperial Shuttle

Reaction score
Re: Imperial Shuttle Secret!

Actually I think it's where you are supposed to put the figures... since they don't fit on the vintage sized pegholes inside the shuttle

Reaction score

They will fit in there very good.
Also never noticed that that compartment was there.

Reaction score

Hey cool...I forgot all about that batery compartment.
I have to shoot a few shots of that for the PA page.

Reaction score

TK_842 said:
He probably meant '03, year of the FAO exclusive re-release. Back then, it was kind of a surprise that Hasbro would just remove the electronics and keep the compartment unsealed.
I knew it since 83. my friend never put batteries in his shuttle so we always used it to store extra figures. he even used the battery comparment in his falcon for stow aways.

Reaction score

Mr Curto said:
Hey cool...I forgot all about that batery compartment. I have to shoot a few shots of that for the PA page.

Make sure to give credit to Commander Danny!!

Oh and Dan, I thought you didn't want to be a Jr Mod??

Reaction score

Thanks for the info...some knew about it, and some didn't.
Thats what these forums are all about.
So if you knew about it...be nice.

I never knew about it..never had a vintage one this is my first Imperial Shuttle experience.

thanks again Commander Danny!!
yodascorch

Reaction score

Lady_Jaye said:
Mr Curto said:
Hey cool...I forgot all about that batery compartment. I have to shoot a few shots of that for the PA page.

Make sure to give credit to Commander Danny!!
Actually, that credit should go to someone else. I think it was in one of the official Shuttle threads in December or even late November. He posted photos of the compartment opened, with a vintage Kenner Han Solo or two sitting in it.

AHA! Found it. CaptainGambit deserves the credit. He posted the photos at the beginning of December, right on page 1 of the Imperial Shuttle V3 thread linked earlier in this very thread. Here's the photo

Reaction score

Lady_Jaye said:
Oh and Dan, I thought you didn't want to be a Jr Mod??
And yet, my link to the pre-existing thread helped Toonimator prove that not only had this topic already been discussed in that thread, but that someone had even posted pix regarding this very topic.

Reaction score
Weird, the version of this scene from ROTJ I'm familiar with didn't have a resurrected Younger Tarkin- i guess being blown up in that DS1 took quite a few years off.

Strange force pikes...

Reaction score
So last night my son and I had some playtime with Old Ben and this VOTC Vader that came with the shuttle. Vader proceeded to lose both his arms no less than 7 times in the course of 15 minutes - and my son was trying SOOOO hard to be careful.

This VOTC Vader sucks a$$.

Reaction score
tk421_1_2 said:
Weird, the version of this scene from ROTJ I'm familiar with didn't have a resurrected Younger Tarkin- i guess being blown up in that DS1 took quite a few years off.
Strange force pikes...

Well my 6 year old and I weren't trying to be exactly movie accurate. We don't have the older Tarkin so we used this one and the pikes are from the Saga 2006 sandtroopers. We both like these pikes better than the crappy rifles those ROTS Guards came with. When I'm with my son we play Star Wars, we aren't trying to win any medals for best diorama on Rebelscum. Hope this is all ok with you??

Reaction score
tk421_1_2 said:

Strange force pikes...
Right and the Death Star didn't have hard wood floors or a big bike tire in the hangar. For cryin' out loud, why does every time a fellow scummer post a picture of his collection does someone see fit to criticize and nitpick it. Let's just appreciate the collection and efforts of people that enjoy the same hobby we do and take the time to share it.
I still think it looks great. That's a boat load of Stormies. Which series are those?

Reaction score
Milithium061200 said:
tk421_1_2 said:
Strange force pikes...

Well my 6 year old and I weren't trying to be exactly movie accurate. We don't have the older Tarkin so we used this one and the pikes are from the Saga 2006 sandtroopers. We both like these pikes better than the crappy rifles those ROTS Guards came with. When I'm with my son we play Star Wars, we aren't trying to win any medals for best diorama on Rebelscum. Hope this is all ok with you??
Yeah...he'd probably really freak out when my 2 boys have Jack Sparrow and his band of pirates fight droids to steal a gunship.

I can't imagine how he could declare himself a bigger nerd than by pointing out how children are playing with their toys incorrectly. Maybe some day when they're big like him, he can teach them how to play with their toys appropriately.

Reaction score
Thanks for the support of playing with the Star Wars figures guys!! We all don't have to be movie accurate all the time. Star wars is our universe and we make of it what we will. So enjoy it.........your way!!

Oh and jdhern, those stormies are all except for 1 2006 Sandies that I Goofed Off the sand to make them all white. The other one is a 501st exclusive stormie that came with the flag.

Reaction score
Collectors in the States have it good, when you have to pay more for shipping than the cost of the item, then you can whinge,
Here in Australia Hasbro werent releasing the Shuttle, so if you wanted it, you had no other option than to import it.
Try $75 postage,
Anyway i will stop complaining, hope you enjoy these pics, of all 3 Imperial Shuttle releases,

Reaction score
Wow, very nice. They look so cool side by side each other. Congrats on your acquisition.

Reaction score
WTB Imperial Shuttle looseFAO or Target

Hi, my son will turn 5 in the middle of march and he's asking me for the Imperial Shuttle. I would like to get one loose for him since he will be doing a lot of playing with it. Is there anyone who maybe able to help?

Thanks, John

Reaction score
Re: WTB Imperial Shuttle looseFAO or Target

Also, being in the LA area, you should check out a shop in Culver City called Big Lou's. You might be able to pick up a loose one there for cost.

Reaction score
Re: WTB Imperial Shuttle looseFAO or Target

I just got a loose Target shuttle on eBay for retail (including shipping). If you are patient, you can find one, but I never came accross any going for too much less than $60.

Reaction score
Hi,

Anyone erudite enough to know if this vehicle is anything near to a decent scale?

Thank you kindly.

Reaction score
Imperial Shuttle Help

Recently i was given one of these Target Exclusives for free but it is missing the cockpit cover and side panel.Does anyone know where i can buy these parts for it? Thanks

Reaction score
Re: Imperial Shuttle Help

Sadly, the problem most of us have with it is the stupid wings not aligning.

Reaction score
Re: Imperial Shuttle Help

Blight said:
Sadly, the problem most of us have with it is the stupid wings not aligning.
that can be adjusted by carefully clicking them into place at the right corresponding angle ..

Reaction score
I also need Imperial Shuttle help!

Does anyone know of a simple way to remove the upright middle wing from the Modern Imperial Shuttle?
With my Vintage one I just give it a good tug and it comes out but the Modern one feels very secure and I can't get any movement at all

I'm just about to sell it and I want to be able to pack it back up into its box without causing any damage.

Any helpful suggestions would be appreciated

Reaction score
Re: I also need Imperial Shuttle help!

Should I try this thread somewhere else?

I aint that familiar with the Modern sections

Reaction score

I believe this is the appropriate place. I tested the wing on my shuttle, and it seems to be stuck in pretty well. I'm not sure whether it is removable. Sorry I can't be of more assistance.

Reaction score

Maybe you could just loosen the screws that hold the body of the Shuttle together, it might give you enough of a gap to remove the top fin without causing any damage.

Reaction score

Thanks for the replies lads, thought I was all alone down here

KillerVole said:
I tested the wing on my shuttle, and it seems to be stuck in pretty well. I'm not sure whether it is removable.
I think your right and it probably has been designed so that the wing doesn't just come out when you pull it. Might have to try Rukh method of taking it apart.

Thanks again for the advice guys

Coco.

Reaction score
I don't think this thing is close to scale. It's still awesome though.

Is anyone having trouble with the blue 'engine' stickers starting to peel? Or even the interior stickers? The very edges of mine look like they're starting to lift.

Reaction score
modern said:
Hi,

Anyone erudite enough to know if this vehicle is anything near to a decent scale?

Thank you kindly.
not even close, it's about 2x too small, Vader should be able to walk under the "nose" of the shuttle as he walks off the ramp

Reaction score
Anyone have a picture of the inside loaded up with figures? Wondering I may buy another thats loose if I can put a couple stormies in and a vader or something.

Reaction score
Saga Imperial Shuttle Question

Hi All,

Can someone tell me if the Imperial Shuttle that was released as part of the 2006 Saga Collection has the same sized cockpit canopy as the earlier vintage model? I ask because I need a replacement cockpit canopy for a Saga Imperial Shuttle that I recently obtained, but have not seen any spare cockpit canopies from the Saga version. I've only seen vintage ones. Thanks in advance.

JD

Reaction score
Re: Saga Imperial Shuttle Question

Thanks Spooky. Finding a replacement looks to be a bit challenging. Prices on the vintage canopy pieces on eBay are a bit whacky - $30 for the canopy and another $30 for the glass...Geez, for that much, I could buy a used Saga shuttle in complete condition. Hopefully, someone will post a parts lot that'll have the complete canopy for a more reasonable price.

Reaction score
Re: Saga Imperial Shuttle Question

Hi mate i have one, I bought it from the UK about a year ago on ebay, cost me 200pound plus 200 pound postage to australia. It's identical to the original i had as a kid, the big exception is in the sounds the original toy made are not used, nor are the compartments. they are empty. The ship also has a worn paint added to it. so the ship does not look as clean. comes with a royal guard and a darth vader figure aswell