TROS fan edit scene

Reaction score
just stumbled over a fan edit scene, where Rey gets some help of added force ghosts of Luke, old Kenobi, Yoda and Anakin, during her final " I am all Jedi" words.

Simple but pretty awsome to see.

Sometime I really wish Disney/Lucasfilm would be able to add at least a few of those well done fan edits, like that way awesome Vader vs. Kenobi fight

Reaction score
just stumbled over a fan edit scene, where Rey gets some help of added force ghosts of Luke, old Kenobi, Yoda and Anakin, during her final " I am all Jedi" words.

Simple but pretty awsome to see.

Sometime I really wish Disney/Lucasfilm would be able to add at least a few of those well done fan edits, like that way awesome Vader vs. Kenobi fight
I saw that Force Ghost edit myself yesterday.

Not a fan of IX but this kind of scene is what should have happened and is what I had expected after Rey's first scene.

That updated ANH duel is great but if people freaked out about Lucas changing his own movies imagine the reaction to Disney or Lucasfilm doing it now?

The world would simply implode.

Reaction score
neither Rey nor Ren (aka:"y/n") should've had the ability to destroy palpatine by themselves.
it should have been necessary for them both to destroy papatine together. because: "balance".
but instead Rey did it all by herself with no help from anyone (not even force ghosts). because: "girl power".

don't get me wrong, I'm all about girl power.. I loved me some captain marvel.. but this isn't a captain marvel movie.
the theme of this thing was all about "balance" between 2 opposing sides of the force.
it would have been a better story, if these "y/n" opposites were made to work together in the final scene,
like the final scene of "Hobbs and Shaw". (for example).

for my money, they can keep their force ghosts LOL. :p
just stop this whole Mary Sue thing and make Rey work together with Ren in the end.
thus proving, in the end, that the force is neither light nor dark, and BOTH sides of the "y/n" coin are necessary to achieve "balance"

Last edited: