Trooper 6 Pack (Han Solo Movie) - Target

Reaction score
The Rogue One version has a grayish uniform with black armor and the solo version has a black uniform I think.

Reaction score
My Target order came in mail today. Stuffed in an flimsy plastic envelope and jammed into my mailbox by folding a little.

Reaction score
I kind of want some of these. It's a step in the right direction giving them swivel wrists. The Mudtroopers look so Fallout. I love it. :{J

Reaction score
Mine arrived yesterday from a friend in the US. Love the Patrol Trooper. He is awesome. I like the Mudtroopers too. Even the Mimban trooper seems to stand better than the single carded one. The only thing that could have made this set better was if they were all super articulated.

Reaction score
Having finally opened this set, I have mixed feelings about some of the sculpts. The Mudtroopers look great, but I'm not a fan of how they sculpted the legs - I had to dip both of them in boiling water to get them to stand correctly, and after that they still have balance issues. The Stormtrooper stance is better, and more sturdy - though the TIE pilot is the best in the bunch when it comes to sturdy figure sculpts. The Stormtroopers arms are another issue, unless you pose them with a blaster, they look a bit like zombies with their arms dangling like that. Certainly still a cool set, but I think this pack confirmed that I prefer straight arms and legs - I admittedly prefer the retro aesthetic.

Reaction score
Having finally opened this set, I have mixed feelings about some of the sculpts. The Mudtroopers look great, but I'm not a fan of how they sculpted the legs - I had to dip both of them in boiling water to get them to stand correctly, and after that they still have balance issues. The Stormtrooper stance is better, and more sturdy - though the TIE pilot is the best in the bunch when it comes to sturdy figure sculpts. The Stormtroopers arms are another issue, unless you pose them with a blaster, they look a bit like zombies with their arms dangling like that. Certainly still a cool set, but I think this pack confirmed that I prefer straight arms and legs - I admittedly prefer the retro aesthetic.
I really only wanted this set for the Imperial Patrol Trooper and the additional Mud Trooper. the rest is just good for background and army building.

ZX3

Reaction score
This set was one of the best things Hasbro has done in a while- variety, value, and lends itself to multiple purchases for those who do the army building thing. Plus Target actually kept it stocked and available.
If the rumored demise of 5POA 3.75" is true it's a shame they won't try some more similar sets.

I would love a set like this with assorted Clones for the new season of Clone Wars, or a Rebel Commando set from Rogue One, or maybe Resistance Troopers from Last Jedi, or maybe First Order troops for Rise of Skywalker.

Reaction score
I agree, it's a great set. Maybe they can do more sets like this as a way to keep 5 POA 3 3/4" figures alive.

I still really want a
5 POA 3 3/4" Rebel Fleet Trooper. Maybe they could do a multipack with several variants of a
5 POA 3 3/4" Rebel Fleet Trooper and include a
5 POA 3 3/4" Darth Vader based on the cool Rogue One scene.

Reaction score
there are 2 resets for toys at target and walmart. both around the same time. unfortunately, october isn't one of them.

Reaction score
Sure enough these are being clearanced now. I got one for $22. I wouldve waited even longer for the next round, but they only had two left and other stores were sold out.

Reaction score
Sure enough these are being clearanced now. I got one for $22. I wouldve waited even longer for the next round, but they only had two left and other stores were sold out.
Yes, thanks for the notice. Picked up a ton of these this weeked for $22

Reaction score
So after reading posts that this is down to $22 I checked online, and it's only down to $36. Unfortunately it's no longer available for shipping! :rolleyes:

So I saw that it was also available on Amazon for $37, so I ordered a set from there since I had a $35 gift card. Didn't think that I was ever going to get a Patrol Trooper...

Reaction score
then everyone will be upset that these will be 14.99 or less when they hit Ross in the next few months.