Trooper 6 Pack (Han Solo Movie) - Target

Reaction score
If you can find a seller with a decent price & free shipping, ebay's running a 15% off everything promotion today. I just ordered one listed at $65, and got it for $55. If the $45 price point is correct, I figure that's only a few bucks more than it would cost me to order one on the website, never mind what I'd pay in gas to go searching my local Targets (none are closer than 7-10 miles from me). Certainly worth a look if you don't feel like dealing with Target after the Guard fiasco.

Reaction score
Picked mine up today. Thought I'd share a couple pics. Of course my favorites are the Han and Mudtrooper. With his goggles and mask you can't tell them apart aside from his armband, which is cool. So if people were going to army build, we wouldn't have to worry about an abundance of loose Hans floating around, and he's very versatile :) Aside from that, the Mudtrooper, if you look under his helmet, has an unpainted face. It does give a little sense of anonymity, but is also a little freaky.

Reaction score
I'm assuming it is. Hard to tell without the details, though. That's probably one reason they didn't paint it, other than the fact that the head gear aren't removable.

Reaction score
I grabbed this set today. I had to have someone get it from the back and then convince Customer Service that the sale applied to all Star Wars items and not just those pictured in the flyer. Actually I'm not sure if I convinced them or they just gave up and wanted me gone. Either way I got it early and on sale.

Great set! Highly recommended for anyone who in down with the whole 5POA thang.

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the difference is between the tie pilot in this set and the one from the SOLO Tie Fighter pilot?

Reaction score
Nice Simpsons reference lol

Can someone tell me what this sale is that you speak of? I asked at guest services when I picked up the set, and they said they didn't have anything like that going on.
Wayne's World dangit!! lol

Target has a 20% off Star Wars merchandise this week (one day left on the sale I believe) and the ad is vague enough that they have to honor the discount for everything. From what I've read, they have to have a manager override the register to apply the discount, so it would probably be better to just go to customer service.

Reaction score
Does anyone know if these are two different figures or the same? Is there a paint difference?

Reaction score
Does anyone know if these are two different figures or the same? Is there a paint difference?
Okay I compared mine, and it seems like the exact same sculpt, but the pilot that came with the 6-pack is molded in a glossier black plastic, which makes it appear a little darker, and shinier, of course. I actually kind of prefer that one to the one that came with the TIE, though the clothing on the less shiny version looks a little more realistic due to the more matte finish.

Oh and yeah the bow lol

Reaction score
This is up on Targets website and app now!! Just got 2 more sets. Free 2 day shipping!!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Supposedly so! YMMV. I got a case pulled Monday and the Target guy said Sept.30th was when they were doing a planogram set with this set. It seems hit or miss from what I've read online. It is up on the Target website and app though!!

Reaction score
Ordered mine for in store pick up and then got an email 5 minutes later saying there were no more left at my local target but I could have it delivered for free, so obviously going that route. A bit annoying because I was at my Target today when they opened and nothing was out on shelves and nothing had been done at all in regards to setting up a new planogram. Guess I'll check again tomorrow and see if things have changed.

Overall, I haven't been too happy with the solo line. Amazon is charging double for everything, as soon as I get target gift cards their shelves dry up, and I refuse to go to wal mart.

Reaction score
I went into Target this morning and nothing was on the shelves. I went online to order it instead, but it showed as in-stock at the store. Must have still been in the stockroom. So I ordered it for pick-up, went back to the store an hour later, and it was waiting for me at customer service. Much rather do that than wait a couple days to ship. Thinking of making all future purchases in a similar manner.

Reaction score
Yep not finding it today is just a matter of them not resetting the aisle to have place for it. First Target I went to today was like that, but second had reset and had it (and the Leia) out.

Reaction score
I went into Target this morning and nothing was on the shelves. I went online to order it instead, but it showed as in-stock at the store. Must have still been in the stockroom. So I ordered it for pick-up, went back to the store an hour later, and it was waiting for me at customer service. Much rather do that than wait a couple days to ship. Thinking of making all future purchases in a similar manner.
I did the same thing with TBS Bespin Leia. Target app showed in stock, wasnt on shelf, ordered it with in store pickup WHILE IN THE STORE, then ran to walmart up the road for furnace filters. Ha ha. Got the order ready email while checking out at walmart, with furnace filters and a TVC Tie fighter. Whoopy!

Reaction score
Also got 2 sets of the trooper 6 pack delivered today, that I ordered yesterday, off target.com.

Reaction score
This is a really nice set. It's so rare to get new figures in a set like this. The best of the bunch is probably the Han Solo Mudtrooper, as the basic one has a glued on mask and mine is not quite glued on correctly. I'm not sure why they did that except they probably used the same Han head. The Patrol trooper looks really nice but suffers from staight-arm syndrome. The rest are merely okay, just nice troop fodder, though the head of the sandtrooper is exceptional.

Reaction score
I gave up on finding it at Target or trying to have an employee dig it out back. I just ordered Black Series Moloch, Bespin Leia, The Rogue One Tank, and Han 6-pack online via in store pickup. Picked them all up this morning at the front desk. All of these are still not out in the aisles.

Reaction score
Impatiently waiting for the next wave of single carded figures. I’ve had a set preordered since August with an expected September release. It’s like dead silence on these figures again.

Reaction score
Saw this at my local Target, passed on it since my army building days are behind me. But it's a nice set, and its nice to see Hasbro give us something like this.

Reaction score
To those looking for this set, its on Targets website, and if you spend $50 you get $10 off or spend $100 and get $25 off (on all SW toys) - shipping is also free.

Reaction score
picked up 2 of these on Friday... great group of figures and this is how a battlepack should be.. all army builders. the only figure that didn't work with the forcelink so far is the Stormtrooper Commander figure but the rest all work.

Reaction score
I received this set, and its dare I say...too many troopers?! Awesome pack for sure, but its a lot to consume. I think after this lot, I'm done with OT troops going forward - I just have too many of them...nice way to round out the collection though.

Reaction score
Great set, but the only figure I would really want here is the ITP figure. That being said, I'm a sucker so may still get this - LOL ;)

Reaction score
I would buy as many troop sets as they’d give us. Would still love to see a mimban imperial ground crew trooper with the cape

Reaction score
My only nitpick is that he's noticeably smaller compared to figures that's been derived from similar uniforms. The reality is that it's a result of production changes in scaling over the course of time, but I can't say I would be privy to updating my Imperial collection with up-to-date scaled figures from years of figure-collecting efforts.

Reaction score
My only nitpick is that he's noticeably smaller compared to figures that's been derived from similar uniforms. The reality is that it's a result of production changes in scaling over the course of time, but I can't say I would be privy to updating my Imperial collection with up-to-date scaled figures from years of figure-collecting efforts.

That figure was slightly scaled down because they planned to reuse the sculpt for Jyn - it was previously discussed that it was done intentionally.

http://www.rebelscum.com/Sergeant-Jyn-Erso-Imperial-Ground-Crew-C1372-B7072.asp

I don't personally mind, because the sculpt turned out nice. I suppose they could revisit it in TVC and add a cloak, but that's doubtful considering the composition of that line. Luckily, its an easy custom - there must be a short black cloak that looks similar enough from a previous line.

Reaction score
I would buy as many troop sets as they’d give us. Would still love to see a mimban imperial ground crew trooper with the cape

is there a better image? perhaps one where the cape coloring doesn't mesh in with the uniform. Looks like an easy custom.