Trooper 6 Pack (Han Solo Movie) - Target

Reaction score
^ I respectfully disagree. I don’t encourage pestering, but if a product is appearing in stock I think we have the right to request they get it.
Or maybe they could just list it to be sold on their website, instead of "available in Store" BS. Seems that almost everything else is available online except 4" Action figures! lol

Reaction score
Yakface has reported this has been found on shelves at Target in Minnesota. Still no sign of it on target.com, and brickseek shows none in stock near me, but soon, soon I shall have these.........

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
A local store had these in stock be wouldn't bring them up from the back due to the 9/30 set date.

Reaction score
Just made a run to my local store, as it shows them in stock on Brickseek. I saw lots of boxes of different toys all over the floor, being opened and shelved by several workers. I surreptitiously searched for a Hasbro/Star Wars box, but saw none. I'll make another run over there later and see if anything new is up.

Reaction score
A local store had these in stock be wouldn't bring them up from the back due to the 9/30 set date.
Theres a release date on the box, or is that a reset date for shelf space? Any Target employees with details?

Reaction score
I got 2 of these sets today at a not too far outta my way Target that Brickseek showed has these in stock!!! None on shelf but the Target dude was kind enough to bring the case out of the back. He did say they are part of a planogram set for Sept. 30th, so definitely check back then!! I am most excite, as this set was high on my want list!!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Not sure if mentioned yet but I noticed the figure name switch on the back of package tonight for these 2 troopers

Reaction score
Uh oh,.....looks like some Hasbro rep is going out into the field again with corrective stickers in hand. :D

Reaction score
Very happy to have found this set, it’s really refreshing to get new figures like this in a multi pack!

Reaction score
seems silly for this to not be up on their website. Of course I can't even find vintage figures on there either

Reaction score
9/30 planogram date? Well that would only be like the 5th "street" date we've been told will happen.

Reaction score
They likely want to put these out after the current SW sale at Target. They probably would pull in more sales during the Solo release, offering 20% off, now I wonder how many will wait for a sale or clearance? They surely produced these in huge numbers, like usual.

Reaction score
Make sure you guys check brickseek. Some stores around me have it in stock, some don’t. And make sure you look on the bottom shelf! Target must not know that marketing technique of selling stuff at eye level.

Reaction score
Got one of these today while out getting the Blu Ray. Not sure I am going to be keeping it though. All I really want are the Mudtroopers so maybe I'll flip the rest of eBay. Is the Han (Mimban) coming out in a regular wave at some point?

Reaction score
Got one of these today while out getting the Blu Ray. Not sure I am going to be keeping it though. All I really want are the Mudtroopers so maybe I'll flip the rest of eBay. Is the Han (Mimban) coming out in a regular wave at some point?
Blah no edit on this board.

I had them apply the 20% off coupon to it. Just need to bring it to customer service and not waste your time with a clueless cashier.

Reaction score
If you decide to sell them here on the board, I would be interested in the squad leader and patrol figures. Just throwing that out there.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Showing in stock at my stores but they cannot find them. Wtf
The same thing happened at a couple of stores around here. If they don't have a back room location, it means they're on a pallet for the upcoming reset and don't have a specific place for the employees to look.

Reaction score
This things are actually selling well. My Target had 6 to 8 of them on the shelf, and they are all sold today. I suppose that’s a good sign for Hasbro.

Reaction score
This things are actually selling well. My Target had 6 to 8 of them on the shelf, and they are all sold today. I suppose that’s a good sign for Hasbro.
t's a nicely done pack (would be perfect if the figures had TVC level of articulation), so I hope it seels through quickly and sends the right message to Hasbro.
I

Reaction score
Kind of bummed none of the Enfys Nest figures have a removable helmet. Would have expected the 6 inch or Vintage Packaging to have a removable helmet since they came out well after the movie. Great character.

Reaction score
I was able to get one of these pulled from the back room today ... and to get the 20% discount at the register.

Reaction score
Woohoo! Just called my Target after checking brickseek, and they were able to locate one. I'll be picking it up tomorrow! Sounds like they won't be too limited, as they asked me how many I wanted...

Reaction score
Hi all, new-ish poster, longtime collector. I don’t usually get 3.75” stuff anymore, but sometimes a really cool item like this brings me “out of retirement.”

Brickseek shows this in stock at all the Targets in my area, but after checking a few of them I haven’t seen it. When I gave the employees the DCPI # they’d check the back room - but couldn’t find it. I guess I’ll check back on 9/30, if that’s the “street date.”

I hope this is easy to find, like the Luke/Emperor/Royal Guard Target exclusive pack. Trooper stuff always flies off the shelves though.

Reaction score
It's definitely a good pack, but I think this will be plentiful. I would have preferred a Range Trooper instead of the Patrol Trooper in this pack since we don't know yet if we'll ever get a Patrol Speeder (and not even in 6" Black Series scale for that matter). I realize there's already a single carded Range Trooper in circulation, but not one that's arm-molded to hold the weapon like the ones in this pack, so in some respects it would make for a variant instead of a simultaneous reissue.