Trooper 6 Pack (Han Solo Movie) - Target

Reaction score
It seems a step in the right direction, but a speeder-less Patrol Trooper and an 'extra' TIE pilot (OK, where's the TIE-brute?) is like the 'ol dangling the meat in front of the dog sort of deal. TBH Hasbro, I ain't no dog, just a long-time respectable toy consumer who is seriously considering about supporting your paychecks.

Reaction score
It seems a step in the right direction, but a speeder-less Patrol Trooper and an 'extra' TIE pilot (OK, where's the TIE-brute?) is like the 'ol dangling the meat in front of the dog sort of deal. TBH Hasbro, I ain't no dog, just a long-time respectable toy consumer who is seriously considering about supporting your paychecks.
Who knows, maybe some more vehicles are coming.

Reaction score
Hmm...According to news posted on Yakface, many of those figures will be in a trooper multipack:

http://yakfaceforums.com/main/2018/08/01/rumor-report-target-exclusive-solo-trooper-pack/
That set looks good. At least 4 of the 6 can hold their weapon in a normal/semi-normal way.

I'm assuming since it is 6 figures and at Target that we are looking at $60 minimum which is not a price point I'm comfortable with for 5-7POA figures. If these were articulated figures instead of 'inaction' figures, I'd probably pay $80 for this set. It's pretty much one step forward and one step back consistently for Hasbro.

Hover Tank - great ... $80 wait for clearance. Han Solo movie - great ... Han Solo figure comes out 4 months late. Vintage Collection is coming BACK! - Awesome... wah wah repacks.

Reaction score
Yakface has it listed at 44.99 - luckily for the basic line, they tend not to inflate the multipack prices compared to say that TVC multipack for SDCC. They usually break down to the basic figure price per figure or slightly below. With Target, they also occasionally put new releases on sale to drive sales, which they did with the ROTJ set, so this might be $40 when its initially released.

Reaction score
I think that's a pretty sweet set. I'll grab one when it comes out, maybe even two.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Yakface has it listed at 44.99 - luckily for the basic line, they tend not to inflate the multipack prices compared to say that TVC multipack for SDCC. They usually break down to the basic figure price per figure or slightly below. With Target, they also occasionally put new releases on sale to drive sales, which they did with the ROTJ set, so this might be $40 when its initially released.
If this is $45 that will be a nice surprise. Even with the picture I am skeptical. Hasbro's pricing just never seems to make sense. Then the retailers get them as exclusives and it makes less sense.

Reaction score
Who knows, maybe some more vehicles are coming.
Please be the White Witch, please be the White Witch.

Kidding aside, as much as I'd like to see more divers lineup for vehicles. There's really only a few I'd definitely get, and none of them are from the ST.

Reaction score
I'd give Hasbro the opportunity to issue us an accurate FO TIE, but NOT the SF's one (the one with the inverted engines). And wait and see when it becomes the first 3.75" TIE they actually get right! :D

Reaction score
Nice pack and I agree at least 4 of the 6 can hold their weapon in two hands. I'd rather see a number of these figures in the TVC line, though.

Reaction score
What a fantastic pack! I need four!

Between that and the seven Hovertank Pilots I need, my army builder budget is gonna explode!

Reaction score
The positive thing I'll say are the weapon poses on the troops. Now if we had some vehicles for the pilot and rider.... :D

Reaction score
This is a great pack. Hope the next one is a bunch of OT stormies in the TVC line next year!

Reaction score
Too bad they're not SA, I'd be all over these. Also not a fan of the ratio, prefer more Patrol Troopers over the Mud Troopers. And the TIE Pilot meh.

Reaction score
If target allows us to buy it. Nothing better than a productbon the shelves and being denied a sale...

Reaction score
so will this be out on 8/5 or be another 6" gammy guard (or worse-- a WM) scenario? LOL.

Reaction score
Yakface said possible 8/5. I’m skeptical since there haven’t been any finds like the Vandor set. We’ll know soon enough though.

Reaction score
No dice at my Midwestern US target this morning. the same k2 who’s been there since April, some vintage, otherwise all TLJ. Though they do have the Vandor 1 set.

Reaction score
This is a beautiful set! Well done Hasbro! Courtesy of Yakface:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Great set, I really would have preferred a 4-pack, as I have no need for TIE Pilots or Stormtrooper Commanders - but its very well done. This is also close to perfect for kids and collectors that are into troopers - you get a diverse range all at once. Its honestly packs like this that continue to reduce my interest in TVC. I cant imagine that line ever offering something like this, especially under $100.

I never opened my basic Mimban trooper, I guess I can return it, unless someone needs.

Reaction score
Looks good, but no vehicle (at least for the patrol trooper) or 'official' play environments. :( I may have to scour my local Big Lots for of some those cheap military playsets for ideas or break out my old GI Joe Outpost Defender. :D

Reaction score
I haven't bought any of the Force Link figures but if the Han was a Range Trooper I'd buy a set if caught on sale. The Han should be released by with an officer Beckett perhaps.

Reaction score
This is such a great pack and I applaud Hasbro for making. My question is what is new? Looks like The Mimban Stormtrooper and the TIE Pilot are the only repacks. It's kinda funny though, because timing is everything. If this comes out 6 months from now, these are all repacks, even though it's still a nice army builder pack.

Reaction score
Was kind of hoping this would be available soon. Another example of an announced exclusive thatbfades off into the the ether like the red a-wing, Island journey Rey and Mimban Stormtrooper?

Reaction score
Was kind of hoping this would be available soon. Another example of an announced exclusive thatbfades off into the the ether like the red a-wing, Island journey Rey and Mimban Stormtrooper?
With the Solo home video release still over a month away, the holiday shopping season coming up, and no new SW movie until the end of 2019, I'd expect this set, along with other exclusives and Solo figure waves, to be spread out over the next few months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Hopefully the line survives the major lapse in new product. I feel like they should do a better job of staggering new products. You can barely consider TVC a line at this point, it was a new figure and 5 repacks followed by 5 months of nothing.

Reaction score
My Target cleaned up the shelves in their Star Wars section, and clearanced out several items. So I was thinking, maybe I'll see the new Trooper set? The Han/Chewie/Rebolt/Hound 2-packs? New Hot Wheels Starships? Nope. They put a single case of the 2nd wave of Last Jedi figures. I have never worked in a department store, so I don't understand how Target works. Was this a box of old Last Jedi figures they had in the back waiting to be put on the pegs? Did they actually order this "old" product at a discount so they can sell it at full retail price? I'd be interested to know. Of course, this wave has been hanging for several days now, not a single figure sold.

Reaction score
My Target cleaned up the shelves in their Star Wars section, and clearanced out several items. So I was thinking, maybe I'll see the new Trooper set? The Han/Chewie/Rebolt/Hound 2-packs? New Hot Wheels Starships? Nope. They put a single case of the 2nd wave of Last Jedi figures. I have never worked in a department store, so I don't understand how Target works. Was this a box of old Last Jedi figures they had in the back waiting to be put on the pegs? Did they actually order this "old" product at a discount so they can sell it at full retail price? I'd be interested to know. Of course, this wave has been hanging for several days now, not a single figure sold.
Went to get Avengers today and the star wars aisle was pretty much piled up and looks like some level of reset is happening. Transformers were moved from the right side of the aisle to the left of the star wars stuff somewhat haphazardly and there were several pallets of toys ready for workers to put on shelves.

Reaction score
Was this a box of old Last Jedi figures they had in the back waiting to be put on the pegs?
Do you recall which TLJ figures? A number of Targets I've been to have been stocking Teal assortments lately...Chewie, Threepio, Obi-Wan and Yoda. Haven't seen Orange Assortment W2 (Leia, Luke, Island Rey, DJ, Artoo) for a while, TRU seemed to be getting those before they folded.

Reaction score
Do you recall which TLJ figures? A number of Targets I've been to have been stocking Teal assortments lately...Chewie, Threepio, Obi-Wan and Yoda. Haven't seen Orange Assortment W2 (Leia, Luke, Island Rey, DJ, Artoo) for a while, TRU seemed to be getting those before they folded.
I ran (literally, it's my exercise routine) to Target (Sunnyvale) again this afternoon, and they had put up a second set of the orange W2 figures. R2's I presume had been sold as I saw one a couple of days ago and none were left. They also had a couple of Luke figures from the W1 Solo series, and I'm pretty sure I saw Qi'Ra in there as well. Also some left over TLJ Ticos. 1 Crate 4-pack. about 5 2-packs of Rey/Guard and Tico/droids. They had plenty of 6" BS in stock, including a DJ (first time I've seen him there) and Vandor Chewie. Same old Hot Wheels Starships from Solo on a single peg.

They looked to be pretty well stocked, I'm guessing they won't be putting up new stuff anytime soon.

Reaction score
On a side note, been noticing quite a bit of 6" Poes, Maz, DJ, and Island Rey clogging up the pegs. Walmart did away with Poe, Maz, Finn disguise, Leia and Praetorian Guard a while back. I might have suggested that Target do a clearance for those figures, but that might have affected Tarkin and the other faster moving figures sharing the same DPCI number, I think. Looks like they'll be a familiar for a while. Same goes for Solo.

The pegs for 3.75" figures aren't as bad, but the lines are getting mixed....so don't know for sure how long Target will be hanging on to TLJ figures.