Troop Builder 7-Pack (Amazon exclusive)

Reaction score
Just scored a second set through another warehouse deal. Less than 37.00! I don't care what the box looks like, they are openers. Still listed in the warehouse deals section of amazon if any of you want to try for it.
i got mine for this cheaper price and the box was in great shape!

Reaction score
I bought one SA Stormtrooper just to represent. All my others are 5poa and that's fine with me. I found myself less than 100% satisfied with with the SA version and at $13, that should not be the case. So if I do get anymore TFA Troopers it will likely be 5poa to save about $6.

Anyway, complaints aside, I felt I had to give the SA version the riot gear.

Reaction score
I really wish this set did not include Phasma.... now I have 12 Phasma's in my collection (1 from the regular card release, 2 from the TRU Armor Up and the rest are from the Amazon set) I would have preferred maybe a generic Officer or maybe they should have made it a 6 pack.

don't get me wrong I love the set just not sure what to do with the Phasmas.

I'm working on a custom Snowtrooper Phasma at the moment

Reaction score
That seems to be an ongoing curse with Hasbro, they always have to pack a named character into these troop builder sets. Back when they made the troop builder 6-packs for GI Joe in the early 2000's they aways made sure to inflict some named character (usually another Firefly repaint) on us to make it harder to mass our armies.

Reaction score
That seems to be an ongoing curse with Hasbro, they always have to pack a named character into these troop builder sets. Back when they made the troop builder 6-packs for GI Joe in the early 2000's they aways made sure to inflict some named character (usually another Firefly repaint) on us to make it harder to mass our armies.
very true... its annoying that due to the lack of action and screen time fans are not looking for Phasma anymore. I'd be willing to part with her for $5.00

Reaction score
Dang, that warehouse deal is tempting. I'd just want to unload the TIE Pilot and Phasma.

For some reason this movie makes me want to army build. Definitely goes against my rules of smallish manageable collection.

Reaction score
very true... its annoying that due to the lack of action and screen time fans are not looking for Phasma anymore.
Nothing personal, but I never once looked for her. Just never appealed to me from the start.

Reaction score
My second set arrived today. After opening it up I realized that I really need to re work a shelf or two in the collection room to make space for all these troopers.

Reaction score
The Megablaster doesn't really collapse but this looks close enough. I'm happy.

Reaction score
Managed to get one of these from Amazon Warehouse deals for $29.99. Pretty sad that I pretty much did it so I could put the gear on my SA figs.

Reaction score
Managed to get one of these from Amazon Warehouse deals for $29.99. Pretty sad that I pretty much did it so I could put the gear on my SA figs.

Damn! I thought the deal I got was a good price. I've got two sets already, but for that price I'd buy another.

Reaction score
Damn! I thought the deal I got was a good price. I've got two sets already, but for that price I'd buy another.
Just search the warehouse deals. There's all kinds of good stuff in there with smashed boxes and what-not. The one I got didn't even have a smashed box, it looked pretty good.

Reaction score
All I want from this set is the megablaster and Stormtrooper webgear. Just can't justify buying whole set just for that. :(

Reaction score
Loads of these over here in Parts Unknown at TRU. They are on closeout at USD $55ish, which all in all is not a bad price over here. The packaging is groovy, but it confuses the casual observer who overlooks them and has no idea why a weird box should cost $55. Bad for retail sales, cool for collectors.

Reaction score
Loads of these over here in Parts Unknown at TRU. They are on closeout at USD $55ish, which all in all is not a bad price over here. The packaging is groovy, but it confuses the casual observer who overlooks them and has no idea why a weird box should cost $55. Bad for retail sales, cool for collectors.
Where is Parts Unknown?

Reaction score
If these did turn up at TRU, I think it would be more likely that they would show up at the mall locations or TRU outlets. When the online exclusive Droid Factory wave turned up in stores, those are the types of locations that got those figures. Not the standard sort of TRU stores.

Reaction score
How did this place acquire these sets? Someone must have ordered them from Amazon in an attempt to resell?

Reaction score
How did this place acquire these sets? Someone must have ordered them from Amazon in an attempt to resell?
Not necessarily - when I was in Singapore a couple of months back TRUs over there had several exclusives from other (US) stores, including Walmart and, I think, Target (not just SW stuf, other ranges too).

Reaction score
I finally bit the bullet and got the set for around C$40. I figured that's gonna be the only way to get those exclusive Stormtrooper weapons.

Reaction score
I finally bit the bullet and got the set for around C$40. I figured that's gonna be the only way to get those exclusive Stormtrooper weapons.
Just a reminder to look at the Amazon Warehouse deals for this set. I found one at a really good price. The box was smashed, but everything else was intact.

Reaction score
Yeah, here too in BC. I got it on Amazon last Christmas when it was on sale, but can't remember what I paid for it.

Reaction score
Yeah, I've seen them in at least half a dozen TRU's. What was the original price for it? $30 for 7 figures is pretty decent, even if I'd mostly be buying them for the parts to make custom SA figures.