Troop Builder 7-Pack (Amazon exclusive)

Reaction score
Mine showed up a few days early. GREAT set. Love the packaging. And a great value if you need all the figs. -- Terrible value if you just wan't the accessories to put on the Black Series 3.5 troopers. :|

Here are the two figs exclusive to this set...

And of course I had to see what my Black Series Trooper would look like with the some new toys...

To be honest, it's hard to get the 5POA Heavy Artillery Trooper into a good pose with that big gun.
Did the gear from the 5poa figures fit on the black series figures easily?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Did the gear from the 5poa figures fit on the black series figures easily?
Yes. The belt at the waste unsnaps from the front part on one side. Then you can easily take if off/put it on. Though I did take his head off to get it on the first time.

Reaction score
I don't have the best memory, but shouldn't that baton have some bluish coloring? I thought for sure, I saw some blue lightning effect when he turned it on.

Reaction score
I don't have the best memory, but shouldn't that baton have some bluish coloring? I thought for sure, I saw some blue lightning effect when he turned it on.
yes it should have a electro lightning blue tint to it but I guess this version of the baton is supposed to be just for posing the figure at attention and not really recreating the scene from TFA. Still it's a great figure to get and use the weapons on the Walmart FO trooper

Reaction score
Posted in the wtb section and thought I'd ask here as well. It's a long shot but if anyone has extras of the riot or heavy gunner stormtroopers and would like to sell them please let me know. I'm looking for 2 of each

Reaction score
Great advice AaylaSecurasMan, I was persistent and finally ordered one.

Reaction score
I want to re-use the packaging to give a kid I know seven DIFFERENT TFA figs. Which would you put in?

Im thinking
REY
FINN
POE
HAN
CHEWIE
KYLO
PHASMA

chewie might not fit in the existing tray, so maybe a plain-Jane FO trooper.
(I can craft up stickers to go overtop the trooper names on the cardboard) The kid wouldn't care. and it would be a lot easier to wrap
than 7 basic figs.

Reaction score
I want to re-use the packaging to give a kid I know seven DIFFERENT TFA figs. Which would you put in?

Im thinking
REY
FINN
POE
HAN
CHEWIE
KYLO
PHASMA

(I can craft up stickers to go overtop the trooper names on the cardboard) The kid wouldn't care. and it would be a lot easier to wrap
than 7 basic figs.
This is a great idea! You could always try BB-8 in Chewie's spot.

Btw, this is back up on Amazon at regular price.

Sent from my LG-D725 using Tapatalk

Reaction score

Im thinking
REY
FINN
POE
HAN
CHEWIE
KYLO
PHASMA

than 7 basic figs.
You mean replace five cool Imperials for a bunch of crappy rebels, why would you do that to a kid? :D Better include a bb gun too, so he will get some use out of those rebels.

Reaction score
Mine arrived today; the packaging is really cool and I made sure not to damage it as I removed the figures. Combine this with the Snowspeeder, Kylo, and Hux, and poor Finn and Poe are now vastly outnumbered. :p

Reaction score
Mine arrived today; the packaging is really cool and I made sure not to damage it as I removed the figures. Combine this with the Snowspeeder, Kylo, and Hux, and poor Finn and Poe are now vastly outnumbered. :p
Is it easy to put the figures back into the packaging, if you wanted to? I've been resisting picking this set up, as I've already got everything but the exclusive troopers and I wanted to put my money towards the 3.75" TBS troopers, but I've really come to like the 5 POA troopers and don't think I'm ever going to actually find a 3.75" TBS trooper :grin: (not to mention the fact that paying almost $15 for a single 3.75" figure is pretty unappealing).

Reaction score
Is it easy to put the figures back into the packaging, if you wanted to? I've been resisting picking this set up, as I've already got everything but the exclusive troopers and I wanted to put my money towards the 3.75" TBS troopers, but I've really come to like the 5 POA troopers and don't think I'm ever going to actually find a 3.75" TBS trooper :grin: (not to mention the fact that paying almost $15 for a single 3.75" figure is pretty unappealing).
Yeah, I believe it would be pretty easy, provided you keep the figure trays. I tossed mine, so I won't ever be putting them back in the box, but I think it would definitely be possible.

Reaction score
Yeah, I believe it would be pretty easy, provided you keep the figure trays. I tossed mine, so I won't ever be putting them back in the box, but I think it would definitely be possible.
Ah cool! Wasn't sure if the figures were on cards or what, so it's good to hear they just use trays. Thanks!

Reaction score
Got a second one of these to open since I really dig the packaging artwork. Already swapped the stormtrooper accessories onto SA troopers and they look great!

Reaction score
just got mine yesterday. I ordered it on Force Friday. I had zero problems getting the figures out. Hardest part really was using an exacto to cut the tape on the packaging itself. I'm a lifetime opener and I nearly decided not to open this due to the dope packaging. I'll probably paint the Phasma figure at some point to be a just off screen first order stormtrooper captain.

Reaction score
So I just scored this set through an amazon warehouse deal for $41.75. Should be here Wednesday. Don't really need the Phasma, but troop building the other 6 won't bother me too much. I might swap some stuff around with the SA troopers.

Reaction score
So, just a show of hands here; who all is opening this pack and who is keeping it in the package?
I still haven't fully decided. Think the packaging is so cool/unique, I may have to keep this one mint.

Reaction score
Very carefully removed the special forces and riot trooper, left the rest in. Toying with buying another to keep unopened, Hasbro really excelled with this one.

Reaction score
I am the same way with the Amazon 6" four pack. That folding box with the velcro closure is so cool that I still haven't taken the figures out, and I never leave stuff in the package.

Reaction score
It's weird, I have everything from the Basic line, but I can't seem to pull the trigger on this. It's definietly a great looking set, but I feel I'm just paying for a box and few guns. Now that FN-2199 has an official designation, I know he'll be out eventually, so it makes it even harder to swallow.

Reaction score
Honestly, I bought this just for the two exclusive troopers and I absolutely love it. The packaging really is amazing, whether you open it or not. If you are buying it JUST for the figures, there is a chance they may not release the exclusives outside of this set (although it's always possible that they will). But if you're troop building or just looking for a really cool exclusive, this is it.

Reaction score
Hi, new guy. I got three of the 7 troop packs. I didn't want to open them (only wanted the two limited troopers) as I already have around 1st order 12-14 storm troopers of various capacity. However, I just popped a box open. It is a quick and cheap way to build troops quickly.

From my IG feed.

Reaction score
Just scored a second set through another warehouse deal. Less than 37.00! I don't care what the box looks like, they are openers. Still listed in the warehouse deals section of amazon if any of you want to try for it.