Troop Builder 7-Pack (Amazon exclusive)

Reaction score
mine arrived yesterday. What an awesome set it is, I am really pleased.
I mainly bought it to get the First Order figures that I wanted at a much cheaper price. And as a loose collector is was a great way to do that. However now it's arrived, and its packaged so beautifully, I am having a hard time not keeping it as a boxed set (for whatever reason) lol. So maybe I will buy them individually lol.

BTW It it would have been great if they put Gen Hux in there too.

Reaction score
mine arrived yesterday. What an awesome set it is, I am really pleased.
I mainly bought it to get the First Order figures that I wanted at a much cheaper price. And as a loose collector is was a great way to do that. However now it's arrived, and its packaged so beautifully, I am having a hard time not keeping it as a boxed set (for whatever reason) lol. So maybe I will buy them individually lol.

BTW It it would have been great if they put Gen Hux in there too.
I was in the same boat,i couldn't bring myself to break it open,so i bought 3 in the end lol best packaged multi-pack i've ever bought and value for money,compared to buying them as 7 single carded figures.Hux would have been a great addition to it,i'd like to see a Rebel version but apart from the Resistance trooper and X-wing pilot,i can't remember from the film if there were any other types of rebel soldiers.

Reaction score
Ordered last night and its shipping today. It might get here tomorrow. I also just picked another SA FO Stormtrooper this morning in Wal-Mart so I'll have an SA TR-8R.

Reaction score
Ordered this when they went live on the first of the month. Mine should be here on the 12th-14th.
I've been bugging about this pack since I first found out about it (after it was already out of stock the first time).

Now it's "Currently Unavailable" again and I'm glad I was able to order it beforehand.

Reaction score
Mine showed up a few days early. GREAT set. Love the packaging. And a great value if you need all the figs. -- Terrible value if you just wan't the accessories to put on the Black Series 3.5 troopers. :|

Here are the two figs exclusive to this set...

And of course I had to see what my Black Series Trooper would look like with the some new toys...

To be honest, it's hard to get the 5POA Heavy Artillery Trooper into a good pose with that big gun.

Reaction score
^^^ These would be great figures to work into the Super Articulated line. Hasbro really needs to fix this whole mess.

Reaction score
I just placed an order but damn thats some expensive stuff for a 5poa set...Anyway its a birthday gift for my son so I guess its ok. Any idea why Amazon does not have Prime available for this set and charging shipping???

Reaction score
I just placed an order but damn thats some expensive stuff for a 5poa set...Anyway its a birthday gift for my son so I guess its ok. Any idea why Amazon does not have Prime available for this set and charging shipping???
Are you sure you order from amazon directly? Sounds like a secondary marketplace seller.
Anyway, mine arrived Toda. Cool set. Extraphasma is sporting 2nd armor up piece. And I am doing custom work on packaging, similar to what I did w/ sdcc freeze chamber and search star 14 pack.
The way 2016 waves are starting out w/ trio repacks, and the currect buzz of Hasbro neglecting rey, Hasbro could easily throw out a wave w/ rey trio repacks w/ sarco and these 2 amazon troopers replacing kanan and Ezra. That case could sell well and get media off hasbros back

ZX3

Reaction score
Mine arrived today.
I wasn't expecting to be so impressed by the packaging. It's almost too pretty to open.
They should do more sets packed like this. It would be cool to see a Resistance equivalent.

Reaction score
Don't know why or how "search" ended up in my last post. Should've been sdcc. The packaging I sweet, but on the thin and flimsy side. For a collectors set, the cardboard should've been heavier, imho

Reaction score
Are you sure you order from amazon directly? Sounds like a secondary marketplace seller.
Anyway, mine arrived Toda. Cool set. Extraphasma is sporting 2nd armor up piece. And I am doing custom work on packaging, similar to what I did w/ sdcc freeze chamber and search star 14 pack.
The way 2016 waves are starting out w/ trio repacks, and the currect buzz of Hasbro neglecting rey, Hasbro could easily throw out a wave w/ rey trio repacks w/ sarco and these 2 amazon troopers replacing kanan and Ezra. That case could sell well and get media off hasbros back

Oh ****, you are right its a third party seller. Looks like Amazon does not sell the set any more. Let me email and see if they will cancel my order....

Reaction score
Live chat may be quicker.

I tried but he said the order has already been submitted to the seller. So it is upto them to cancel. If they cant cancel, I can refuse the package and wait for seller to issue a refund. This totally sucks. I am thinking I will just keep it. I was going to if I had not known it was a third party seller...

Reaction score
Mine arrived today.
I wasn't expecting to be so impressed by the packaging. It's almost too pretty to open.
They should do more sets packed like this. It would be cool to see a Resistance equivalent.
Mine arrived today, on a Sunday oddly, and I am just as impressed with the packaging as I am with the figures. Its a great set, I'm glad Amazon got this exclusive - I prefer buying from them than any other online retailer. The only downside - no BAW parts (if you like those), but the price per figure is actually below retail for a basic figure, so it makes sense. I do want to track down the BAW part from the TIE pilot at least though.

Reaction score
My set arrived this morning. It really is beautiful packaging, as others have said, it's almost a shame to open it. Although I will, when I get some free time. :)

Sent from my LG-D725 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I do want to track down the BAW part from the TIE pilot at least though.

I have one that I don't need. Unfortunately I live in Canada so shipping would be like US$6 just to ship the part. :( Unless I can find a way to take it apart so it's thinner than 2cm, then shipping would only be like $3.

Reaction score
Star Wars The Force Awakens 3.75-Inch Figure Troop Builder 7-Pack [Amazon Exclusive] has just been delivered and it is spectacular

Reaction score
I have one that I don't need. Unfortunately I live in Canada so shipping would be like US$6 just to ship the part. :( Unless I can find a way to take it apart so it's thinner than 2cm, then shipping would only be like $3.
Thanks for mentioning it - but like you said, the postage is so high it would make more sense to simply buy the basic figure for $1 more. I appreciate the offer though. ;)

Reaction score
Got mine tonight. It is awesome and has made my First Order display looks much more impressive. The Flame Trooper doesn't really bother me that he is 5POA. I have an SA G.I. Joe Blowtorch who can't hold his flamethrower with 2 hands, but some elbows would have been nice. I converted the Riot Control and Heavy Artillery Troopers to SA by switching the gear with some SA TBS FO Stormtroopers. They are awesome and I put them at the front of the display. Now I have 3 standard 5POA FO troopers at the rear of my display. I'd post a photo, but photobucket is blocked at my work now.

Reaction score
I got mine last night as well. I instantly opened it up and got out the Riot control and heavy artillery stormtroopers. Once I get the Wal-Mart versions of the stormtrooper, I will probably swap out the gear.

Reaction score
I got mine last night as well. I instantly opened it up and got out the Riot control and heavy artillery stormtroopers. Once I get the Wal-Mart versions of the stormtrooper, I will probably swap out the gear.
I have pics up on my Twitter feed of the Walmart FO trooper with the gear from the Amazon pack. the Riot Control trooper really looks better with the added articulation of the Walmart FO Stormtrooper.

Reaction score
Got mine in on Saturday and love the packaging. Troopers have always been my favorites so this was a must get.

Reaction score
it was available to purchase today and I finally got one sold by Amazon for 47.99. Ships on Jan 19th.

Reaction score
I noticed a couple of times this morning it was going back and forth between being unavailable and available.

Reaction score
Someone posted it as a Hot Deal on Slickdeals this morning noting that it would be collectible. Lot of flippers probably watching it now.

Reaction score
Someone posted it as a Hot Deal on Slickdeals this morning noting that it would be collectible. Lot of flippers probably watching it now.
As bad as slickdeals is, they were the only reason I got hold of one today.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I got mine in today. Love it. The packaging is superb.
Only problem is that I don't want to open it!

I may just display it in its packaging.

Reaction score
ok. so i got mine Saturday and i opened up and removed the 4 figures i wanted loose and decided to replace them w/ extra figs i had and i was making new print outs to cover former character images w/ images of figs I'm putting into the box...so that explain kylo in my pics below. Now as i was making measurements to fit a kylo image over phasma's., i noticed an oddity in the image just to the right of her name, just where the package tape is. Does anyone else see a face?
if not here's a labeled image. here's hint to see it better...do not enlarge pic too much- that seems to distort/blur out the "face", may even have to shrink it down. I didn't label the "ear" but look between the words "nostril" and "eyes" and there's an ear. The dark shading around eye/ears/cheek area even appears to be a hood

and btw, " i'm not crazy, my mother had me tested"

Reaction score
Anyone think Amazon will get more or is this all gone?
I hope so. I'd definitely grab a few more of these.

I'd also love to see a Resistance battlepack set like this with perhaps new sculpts of the Resistance Trooper, General Organa, some of the Rebel Leaders, Billie Lourd's character and maybe 2 of the no name X-Wing Pilots with removable helmets.