Triple force Friday Hot Toys?

Reaction score
Nothing else announced for this line from Hot Toys? The Jawa and Box and that's it? I hope they surprise us next week.

Reaction score
We might get a reveal/PO next friday indeed. Otherwise, we'll certainly get a few PO back to back around movie release as usual. Not much longer to wait even though we can certainly guess most of Hot Toys line-up for TROS. Rey, Kylo, Knight(s) of Ren, a couple of FO/Sith troopers will likely be the ones going first. Then, depending on movie popularity, a few other might be offered later on.

Reaction score
My guess...it will be The Mandalorian.
That would be a good one. I'm not sure how well another Rey or Kylo would go over.

Anybody have a release date for the Mimban Han Solo? The shop owner where I ordered mine from wrote last week to say it's been pushed back to Jan/Feb 2020 now (was supposed to come in September).

I also have the Deluxe ROTJ on order with an arrival date in October, but I'm wondering if that will get postponed as well.

Reaction score
I kinda figured the mudtrooper was pushed back to next year. Usually if it’s out, YouTube has an early review.

Reaction score
I kinda figured the mudtrooper was pushed back to next year. Usually if it’s out, YouTube has an early review.
I hadn't heard any reports of anybody getting, so I figured it might have been pushed back. I just hope it comes. HT offered the snowtrooper again and he had some orders for that as well, but the email he got said Solo Mimban was pushed back and the snowtrooper was cancelled completely.
I

Reaction score
I just know Rey and Kylo will be my preorders when they happen. I've held off on versions of them and I know these are the ones. Though I'd still love a better, more complete deluxe version, of Force Awakens Kylo. That remains my favorite look. The first release was just... lackluster.

Reaction score
Still waiting for the Darn Death Star Trooper and the other Sandtrooper. Not to mention the 1/4 Stormtrooper. Wake up HT :ninja:

Reaction score
Hot Toys really needs to stop with the Snow troopers. Sideshow can't give any of the Duck troopers or snow troopers away! Overdone never to be remembered characters just like Kylo who? This snowtrooper is wearing a handkerchief in my opinion. Make what 90% of the fans want... Original trilogy characters!

Reaction score
Hot Toys really needs to stop with the Snow troopers. Sideshow can't give any of the Duck troopers or snow troopers away! Overdone never to be remembered characters just like Kylo who? This snowtrooper is wearing a handkerchief in my opinion. Make what 90% of the fans want... Original trilogy characters!
I agree. The FO Trooepr from the last two films were available for a long, long time and I'm sure HT/SSC still have a ton they need to get rid of. It's too bad this one is coming before a number of OT ones.

Although i understand Disney wants TROS stuff and I guess HT figured a trooper would probably be a good way to go.
I