Trip to florida keys down east coast.

Reaction score
Hey guys hitting up the florida keys in early July from Georgia. Any toy shops/comic stores along the east coast and west coast of florida with vintage sw figures/playsets/vehicles?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Im aware of nothing in NE florida that actually sells vintage stuff. Most places idea of vintage is potf era.

mec

Reaction score
sorry for not seeing this sooner. 1 place has only vintage stuff but not the cheapest stuff. THey carry many rare and unopened items for Star wars. Tates comics in Tamarac Fl. This is an ABSOLUTE must. You will not be disappointed. There are a few more that carry modern SW. Zaldivas, Past present and future comics, I cant think of any in Miami though, none I would go to.
I lived in Pompano and would drive to WBP for past present future comics (home store, they have 2 other satellites) and as south as Davie that had one.

Reaction score
sorry for not seeing this sooner. 1 place has only vintage stuff but not the cheapest stuff. THey carry many rare and unopened items for Star wars. Tates comics in Tamarac Fl. This is an ABSOLUTE must. You will not be disappointed. There are a few more that carry modern SW. Zaldivas, Past present and future comics, I cant think of any in Miami though, none I would go to.
I lived in Pompano and would drive to WBP for past present future comics (home store, they have 2 other satellites) and as south as Davie that had one.
Wow Tate's comics was amazing!!!! Full of vintage and modern Star Wars goodness. Thank you so much. I picked up an endor Forest ranger mini rig from Tate's for a good price. One more item to mark off the list. Thanks again