Treasure Hunts

Reaction score
If anyone collects hot wheels treasure hunts I found 2 of the #11 cadillacs yesterday. I'm not sure what these things go for. Can someone please tell me? I want to sell these.

Reaction score
my friend is an avid HW collector, the newer treasure hunts go for about 10-15 normally, unless you find someone desperate or you have some some of the first in the nation then they go for stupid amounts on ebay

Reaction score
Re: Treasure Hunts <---SCALPER ALERT!

hoth_rebel said:
If anyone collects hot wheels treasure hunts I found 2 of the #11 cadillacs yesterday. I'm not sure what these things go for. Can someone please tell me? I want to sell these.
Why don't you take your Hot Wheels scalping [censored] somewhere else, ok. We don't need douchebags like you around here.

Reaction score

Professor said:
hoth_rebel said:
Why don't you take your Hot Wheels scalping [censored] somewhere else, ok. We don't need douchebags like you around here.

PM.SENT!!

Reaction score

You could likely find a similar post on a hot wheels site, "If anyone collects Star Wars figures I found 2 of them there gold coin figures yesterday. I'm not sure what these things go for. Can someone please tell me? I want to sell these."
Go scalp somewhere else.

Reaction score

hoth_rebel said:
Professor said:
hoth_rebel said:

PM.SENT!!
Send as many nasty PMs as you want to me. C'mon, Treasure Hunts? Has it really come to this? Don't be that guy... don't be that guy.