Travel Channel's TOY HUNTER Premiers This August.

Reaction score
Excellent news! I will be setting the DVR to record the ENTIRE SERIES! looking forward to watching these shows. Congrats!

-Tim
aka whirlibird

Reaction score
Can't wait to downlo..uh...see it! ;)

Probably won't be able to view it in the Netherlands on cable, but I found the pilot as well...so there is hope.

-Alex

Reaction score
Wow. Haven't posted on RS in many years. Nice to be back for even a quick post.

Jordan, congratulations on your show. I see one of the items you'll be focusing on is the G.I. Joe 1997 **** Daddy Destro. I hope my site ProjectPDD.com has helped you out with info on authenticating a PDD (carded & loose).

Good luck with the show!

Reaction score
Can't wait! Wonder how many/if we'll recognize any of our fellow scummer collections making random appearances on the show.

Reaction score
Can't wait! Wonder how many/if we'll recognize any of our fellow scummer collections making random appearances on the show.

And the Media Push has Begun:

http://www.travelchannel.com/tv-shows/whats-new-on-travel-channel/photos/toy-hunter-sneak-peek

By the way, to all of our Euro collectors. Travel Channel purchased Travel Channel International, so this should make its way over to you folks.

See you all at Star Wars Celebration.

Best-
Jordan

P.S. You will be seeing familiar faces from the community on the series. :)

Reaction score
Great news Jordan! Hope to see a commercial of what's coming up soon.

Reaction score
Just watched the premiere on TC. I love the series, my only concern is that once you become the next big thing on TV it will make it impossible for common summers like myself to get all the cherry deals off craigslist. Everyone will want thousands because they have a boba fett (then I will have to explain the difference between the prototype and their regular ole fett....)

Best of luck on the hunt. You make me wanna roadtrip to Ohio....Never thought I'd ever say I wanted to willingly go to Ohio.

Reaction score
I guess it's safe to spill the beans now. Tracey Hamilton and I are going to be in one of the episodes in the new season. My 3 kids make a small cameo in the beginning of the episode as well. We shot several segments at Trader's World here in Monroe. I have to say it was a lot of fun, but being on camera is not exactly the walk in the park you might think it is and these reality show hosts have a really tough job believe it or not.

My kids thought it was hillarious watching dad get makeup put on. The shoot lasted almost 4 hours and the wife and kids were troopers through the whole thing. My kids appear in the opening scene where we first meet Jordan and apparently my son was mad at one of his sisters and stomped on her foot while the camera was rolling. Don't know if that'll make the cut or not, lol.

Anyhow, here are some behind-the-scenes pics.

From L-R, the director, me and my kids, cameraman and Tracey.

Tracey, me, Jordan and Rob Meyer.

All the crew after the shoot wrapped

Anyhow, here are a few behinsd

Reaction score
I can honestly say that working with Bill, Tracey and Rob on the set that day was one of the most enjoyable times I have had on the series to date. Just getting back to Cincy and seeing friends that I had not been with in years made my job so much easier.

At the end of the shoot, our producer said "Wow, that was awesome. You guys really look like you had a great time together... it came through on screen."

I am so happy that Bill brought his family and they were all able to share a bit of my new world with me. Thank you so much Rob, Bill and Tracey. :)

By the way... you can view the press kits now online: Rumor was one of these is being shopped at Comic Con right now for $150. LOL

It came in the mail: “Toy Hunter” press kit

In the future.. look to Dave Myatt for some awesome exclusive information. Dave has been an incredible supporter of the show, and I want to do all I can to show him and Rebelscum and CTR the love they deserve. Thanks Dave and Phillip!

Best always, and thank you again.. everyone!

Jordan

Reaction score
I guess it's safe to spill the beans now. Tracey Hamilton and I are going to be in one of the episodes in the new season. My 3 kids make a small cameo in the beginning of the episode as well. We shot several segments at Trader's World here in Monroe. I have to say it was a lot of fun, but being on camera is not exactly the walk in the park you might think it is and these reality show hosts have a really tough job believe it or not.

My kids thought it was hillarious watching dad get makeup put on. The shoot lasted almost 4 hours and the wife and kids were troopers through the whole thing. My kids appear in the opening scene where we first meet Jordan and apparently my son was mad at one of his sisters and stomped on her foot while the camera was rolling. Don't know if that'll make the cut or not, lol.

Anyhow, here are some behind-the-scenes pics.

From L-R, the director, me and my kids, cameraman and Tracey.

Tracey, me, Jordan and Rob Meyer.

All the crew after the shoot wrapped

Anyhow, here are a few behinsd
Bill great to hear. As it is now close enough, I too was on with my son and uncle. Jordan and the rest of the crew were awesome! Here are my behind the scenes shots:

And a bonus cast and crew signed photo for my son:
7565380664_50f946f852_c.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
The press kit is awesome. The headlamp accesory is priceless!:awesome:

Reaction score
Just a reminder next week is the premiere episode. Come watch Jordan in what is sure to be a most unusual hunt at my house and my uncle's house.

Reaction score
Will i be able to download this Jordan.not sure we have this channel over here in the UK.

Lee-

Travel Channel now owns Travel Channel Worldwide, so I do believe these shows will be available for viewing over in Europe. Just not sure when.

There will be alot of folks at CVI from the network answering questions, so if you are there... pop on in and ask them. :)

By the way, the official trailer hit, here's a peek.

Toy Hunter | Premieres August 15 at 10|9c - YouTube

All the best

See you all next week.

Jordan

Reaction score
WOW! I can't believe I only just now saw this post about the premier! I'll be setting my DVR to catch them all.

Reaction score
Just watched the pilot episode and it blew me away. Lets hope someone in Australia picks it up so we can see the series in all its glory down here!!