transparency value

Reaction score
Wondering what transparencies are worth. Not just this one but transparencies in general. The one below is one of a handful, just don't want to post them all. Thanks.

Reaction score
I don't know what these are so forgive my silly question.

Is this a photo of figure art? Looks really cool, I would love to see more of these.

Reaction score
Not sure how to explain it exactly because they used photo equipment I'm not familiar with, but I think they were used to distribute the art for use where needed. They could be combined to make cromelins, proofs, etc. They are pretty neat, and vibrant with some back lighting.

Reaction score
Looks like Yoda put his finger in the light socket!!!! Nice photo history, blaster the toy room wall with these!!!

Reaction score
Really nice . I love toy art photos . I think that's part of the attraction I have to vintage star wars toys.

If you are parting with these, I would be interested in 1. Price pending of course. Can't break the bank lol.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Transparencies vary from $150-$1000 depending on size and content.

I picked up a few at Celebration early during set up, lucky to get them as someone bought 80% in one pass.

Mine were Jedi era, yellow background multi figure shots for the catalogs, and they were $2-300 each.

They're great pieces of Kenner history, and are really popular with focus collectors.