Transformers - Titans Return

GNT

Reaction score
Our sister site Cooltoyreview have posted pictures of the new Hasbro Titans Return line which will see some Headmasters and 86 Transformers make a return:

Love the look of these, these are a must buy.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks for posting the pix. Saw several other shots on TFW2005.com

I'm not understanding why Blaster is Leader Class and Galvatron is Voyager class. Seems like it should be reversed to me.
I've seen a graphic depicting Fort Max. Excited and scared at the possibility... $$$$

Reaction score
Some very cool reveals!

Most of these will be on my wish list, about the only figure that didn't interest me was Sentinel Prime think I will wait for the Astrotrain retool that is bound to come from this mold.

Loving the look of Blaster and Rewind. Galvatron is awesome looking and Hardhead / Skullcruncher as also must buys. From Combiners to Headmasters Hasbro is nailing the Transformers line. Shame the Star Wars team not so much!

Reaction score
Yeah I am looking forward to Skullmasher,Hardhead,Galvatron and maybe Blaster.

TE=stylie_steve;19676859]Some very cool reveals!

Most of these will be on my wish list, about the only figure that didn't interest me was Sentinel Prime think I will wait for the Astrotrain retool that is bound to come from this mold.

Loving the look of Blaster and Rewind. Galvatron is awesome looking and Hardhead / Skullcruncher as also must buys. From Combiners to Headmasters Hasbro is nailing the Transformers line. Shame the Star Wars team not so much![/QUOTE]

Reaction score
This was the most exciting stuff Hasbro showed at Toy Fair. Seeing as they showed very little of interest for Star Wars, it was nice that there were at least some toys that I can look forward to this year!

GNT

Reaction score
Just a couple carded shots of some new Titans return figures:

Reaction score
Starting to see the Titans returns figures.Found sons deluxe at Walmart and both Voyagers and Deluxe at TRU. For the most part these guys are cool.

Reaction score
Haven't seen anything at NZ retail aside from Fort Max but most of my online preorders have shown up. Pretty cool bunch I have to say. Just awaiting the Legends and Voyager Galvatron. Skipped the titan masters in hope that these will be released with bodys somewhere down the line and Sentinel Prime as I have no interest in non G1 cartoon/toy characters.

Fort Max is pretty sweet and more fun than Metroplex due to the head master gimmick and just having more bulk. Cerbreos is a sweet figure and slightly larger than a deluxe. The alt modes are interesting, I like the cruiser mode but the city mode isn't quite up to scratch.

Both Leaders are awesome. Blaster would be my pick from wave one if you could only get one, such a fun toy and a great update to the G1 toy. Powermaster Prime is a very clever retool of Ultra Magnus, I say retool but almost every part of this figure is new!

Deluxe Hardhaed and Skullcruncher are the wave 1 stars and both true updates of the G1 headmasters. Blurr is very nice as well, totally love the vehicle mode but I don't feel quite the same love for Scourge who has a very loose head and just doesn't quite seem to pull off the headmaster gimmick as well as the others.

I eagerly await the rest to arrive!

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the pegs for Generations Deluxes disappear at their Targets? I work at Target, and when I went in today I noticed they were gone and replaced with WWE figures!

Reaction score
I picked up what I assume is the entire first wave of deluxe Titans last week, and most of the... smaller ones. I have not seen the... larger ones yet. (I can never keep track of which size name is which). There are also these little packs with just heads and they get to ride in little vehicles. Those aren't very exciting, but I am digging the concept. It's kind of a cross between Headmasters and the original Diaclone line. There are places for the head figures to sit in almost all the vehicle modes, and even footpegs on most of them so you can pile them on like a GIJoe vehicle.

Reaction score
Cheapest to most expensive:

Masters ($5, just the heads with mini-vehicles)
Legends ($10, Buzzsaw, Stripes, Rewind, etc.)
Deluxe ($15ish, Hardhead, Skullsmasher, Blurr & Scourge for wave 1)
Voyager ($25ish, Sentinel Prime & Galvatron to start with)
Leader ($45ish, Blaster & not-Powermaster Optimus Prime)
Titan ($150, Fort Max)

Reaction score
I got Blaster and Wheelie from HTS a few weeks ago. I am loving Blaster. I can't put him down. Wheelie is cool the only problem is he doesn't hold together very well in alt mode. I also picked up Rewind this morning at Walmart. I have to get one of Blaster's dudes.