Transformers - The Last Knight Toyline (2017)

GNT

Reaction score
The toys for the Last Knight have just started to show up here but haven't picked any up just yet.

Has anyone bought any? Thinking about buying them?

Reaction score
I've seen them at TRU and Target this week. I generally don't buy many of the movie figures, but I'm tempted by the voyager Optimus. Looks like a solid figure.

Reaction score
I stopped grabbing movie figures during DotM. Movie figures seemed to go down in quality while the prices go up. I've seen the first wave of these in stores and so far nothing has grabbed my attention. May be tempted on Hot Rod depending on how cool he looks.

Reaction score
The only figures I kind of regret buying were the Dinobots from AOE. I wish I could go back and so to myself don't do it.

Reaction score
I have Voyager Optimus, and Deluxe Berserker. I also have Deluxe Barricade, and Bumblebee coming from Amazon.

Reaction score
Something about this line shows no improved progress since the first movie. They look as if the have gotten cheaper. Also not very appealing characters, I was hoping that Hot Rod would have had some similarities. And some of them just are bizarre looking and named.

GNT

Reaction score
I've seen a number of the toys but haven't picked any up atm.

Reaction score
It's pretty much a repeat from the last movie. The only character I have real interest in this year is Barricade. The use of older molds, different scales and missed opportunities like Soundwave, Dino and Q/Wheeljack from the previous release made that line for me uninteresting.

Reaction score
I have Barricade (always loved him) and I'm on the fence about Megatron. His sword looks awesome...Hot Rod I'll have to see.