Transformers sightings

Reaction score
I hope it's okay to start this. I'm focusing much more on Transformers now than SW stuff and was hoping to find some other interested collectors in the area.

To start things off, I'm currently trying to track down a FAB Starscream; if anyone has seen one around the Raleigh area please let me know.

Reaction score
Very much so, yes. It's a Decepticon combiner in the same packaging, on the same endcap and at the same price point as Superion.

Reaction score
If anyone in the Raleigh area happens to spot a Jolt (the blue Chevy Autobot) Deluxe figure on the pegs somewhere, I'd appreciate a heads up.

Reaction score
LordStarscream said:
If anyone in the Raleigh area happens to spot a Jolt (the blue Chevy Autobot) Deluxe figure on the pegs somewhere, I'd appreciate a heads up.
Hey there. Briar Creek WM had at least 3 Jolts this afternoon.
gc

Reaction score
The selection at that store was great when I got over there today. They had just about everything that's been released thus far in the standard ROTF series except the Ice Cream Truck Twins up to and including Deluxe Gears.

Reaction score
LordStarscream said:
Very much so, yes. It's a Decepticon combiner in the same packaging, on the same endcap and at the same price point as Superion.
Saw this the other day and boy was I disappointed. I thought this was a repaint of the 80s toy, but the jeep and space shuttle were missing. I thought, why couldn't they make this like the Arielbots and use all of the original toys, and then I looked at Superion more closely and noticed the same exact thing happened on him too. Big disappointment.

But I did manage to find Jetfire at the Burlington Target on Friday night. Didn't think I would find him due to the glut of Optimus Primes and Megatrons out there.

Reaction score
I've noticed that Jetfire is very plentiful now - still not as much so as the other two Leaders, but anyone in the area looking for him should have no problem. Cheapest I've seen him is $35 at a couple Walmarts.

There's one HA Sideswipe at Cary Target, otherwise every place has just Bumblebee in that scale. No sign of HA Skids anywhere, who's next on my dwindling ROTF wants list.

Reaction score
LordStarscream said:
I've noticed that Jetfire is very plentiful now - still not as much so as the other two Leaders, but anyone in the area looking for him should have no problem. Cheapest I've seen him is $35 at a couple Walmarts.
yeah, I saw the WM price of $35. Purchased an Optimus from WM and returned it to Target.

Reaction score
Crossroads TRU: Gathering at the Nemesis

Kildare Walmart: Fury of Fearswoop, new pallet displays with tons of Voyagers (including Stratosphere), Gravity Bots, Devastators, Mega Power Bots, and Bumblebee helmets/blasters

Reaction score
LordStarscream said:

Kildare Walmart: Fury of Fearswoop, new pallet displays with tons of Voyagers (including Stratosphere), Gravity Bots, Devastators, Mega Power Bots, and Bumblebee helmets/blasters
Seeing all of those Devastators was scary. If each Wal-Mart has that many Devastators, will they ever sell though? I'm guessing WM has high hopes for this Christmas season...

Reaction score
tarcanes92 said:
LordStarscream said:

Seeing all of those Devastators was scary. If each Wal-Mart has that many Devastators, will they ever sell though? I'm guessing WM has high hopes for this Christmas season...
I hope they don't, 'cause I want to get one on clearance!

Reaction score
LordStarscream said:
I'm currently trying to track down Human Alliance Skids...again, if anyone spots him, please let me know.
saw this (I think) at the Kernersville Wal-Mart on Friday night. Is Skids the green one? It had Arcee and Mykalha with it.

Reaction score
tarcanes92 said:
LordStarscream said:
I'm currently trying to track down Human Alliance Skids...again, if anyone spots him, please let me know.
saw this (I think) at the Kernersville Wal-Mart on Friday night. Is Skids the green one? It had Arcee and Mykalha with it.
That's him. Good to know he's showing up around here; thanks!

Reaction score
Found MP Skywarp at Cary WM on Kildaire, over in their odd "overflow" aisle with the Turbo Tanks etc.

Reaction score
greatcthulu said:
Found MP Skywarp at Cary WM on Kildaire, over in their odd "overflow" aisle with the Turbo Tanks etc.
Saw them in winston-salem. $60 is a little bit too much for, in my opinion, a minor character.

Reaction score
Cary Target had the new RPM single packs and has reset the endcap with like four or five shelves of Deluxes, mainly filled with the Jolt/ice cream truck wave.

Reaction score
Wal-Mart in Durham has them. I saw Dirge, Armorhide, and Bumblebee this morning. They had several of each.

Reaction score
Anyone see Masterpiece Skywarp on clearance in the triad area?

Anyone see him anywhere else in the state and can pick him up for me? Figure anywhere for $40 or less.

Thanks

Reaction score
Apparently Mindwipe was found in Michigan recently. I haven't seen anything new since the first '10 Deluxe and Voyagers apart from the Bee/Soundwave pack.

Reaction score
Saw on TFW2005 found a HA Barricade in NC. Don't know where in NC, but he said it was being packed one per case. Looking for him and any new TRU exclusive Animated (Arcee and Ratchet Cybertron)

Reaction score
New TF endcap at Cary Target with the new Legends two packs, the Bee/Soundwave pack, Deluxes and Voyagers.

Reaction score
I am still looking for Legends Wheelie, but that's the only item I'm seeking that's been out for a while.

I got Nebular Starscream at the KMart on Western Blvd today.

Reaction score
Since we're pretty much at the end of the ROTF line, I'd like to ask if anyone happens to see HA Mudflap (ha!) or the red Rampage around, please let me know. I've just about given up on finding these releases at retail.

Reaction score
can someone post if and when they find the new masterpiece grimlock at TRU....thanks

Reaction score
tarcanes92 said:
can someone post if and when they find the new masterpiece grimlock at TRU....thanks
Sure thing, but according to TFW2005.com they are supposed to be on the shelf on July 1st.

Reaction score
Anyone see masterpiece grimlock in NC yet?

I saw him at a Buffalo, NY TRU but passed due to NY's high taxes. I gambled that I could find him in a PA or WV TRU (much lower taxes) but no luck. He does look nice though.

Reaction score
No Grimlock sightings by me yet.

Based on recent reports it looks like the next TF to hit here that I want is the Voyager Prime with the Matrix.