Transformers - Robots in Disguise (2015) - Toy Thread

GNT

Reaction score

2015 will bring us a new animated TV series with Bumblebee in charge, I believe the animated toys are already out in the states. Has anyone picked any up or plan to?

Reaction score
Transformers RID Sideswipe little tiny version, but cool for a HotWheels car

love this little figure.

Reaction score
Saw these today at a local store. As much as I love the Insecticons, there is no way I'll spend $80.00 for three toys I already own in great condition.

Reaction score
Saw these today at a local store. As much as I love the Insecticons, there is no way I'll spend $80.00 for three toys I already own in great condition.

Im sorry but I'm still new to Transformers collecting, are the above insecticons RID figures or CW figures? The packaging is gorgeous.

Reaction score
What?? $80 for three small old mold TFS? That's just greed on TRU part.

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone else in here watches or collects them, but my daughters love RID and I have been doing my best to furnish them with the best toys available of each of the various characters, in as close to a consistent scale as possible. We have been enjoying the variety and character of the designs. It has also been nice to see more of the interesting looking Decepticon cast getting some toy love in the past six months. From what we saw at ToyFair that should continue. :)