Transformers - Generations

Reaction score
Re: Transformers - Generations v2

The 25th Anniversary Unicron now in stock at Amazon.com

Reaction score

andrew8798 said:
did you get one? cause I tried around 6PM and was unavailable.

Reaction score

DBcollectstoys said:
andrew8798 said:
did you get one? cause I tried around 6PM and was unavailable.
Nope don't get paid til Next week. Also saw on TFW that he went quick

Reaction score

i didn't find out till a few hrs. ago (today technically). Wish i had a smartphone. But then again i was at work. Hope he goes up again soon. Too bad they don't do alerts.

Reaction score

Just bought him. Free shipping. Not bad.

Reaction score

ditto. Got him after i got up yesterday. Happy dance! Besides the new "Watch the Throne" cd --this is my other treat to myself for my bday.

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score
Despite being a HUGE G1 fan in the early 80s, I just recently started getting a few Generations figures. I'm bummed that I missed several Transformers Universe characters, so my question is, what likelihood is there for reissues of Starscream, Prowl, etc? Do we know of any future assortments for this line?

Reaction score
Despite being a HUGE G1 fan in the early 80s, I just recently started getting a few Generations figures. I'm bummed that I missed several Transformers Universe characters, so my question is, what likelihood is there for reissues of Starscream, Prowl, etc? Do we know of any future assortments for this line?
Only new ones coming out that we know of is Junkyard who is a retool of Wreck-Gar and Black Shadow who is a retool of Thunderwing

Reaction score
I finally got the FP Bruticus, this thing is really cool. Fits perfect with the classics stuff. I also picked up the Hercules Exgraver. This thing is really nice and in Arm mode looks great. Heavy Labor is supposed to ship at the end of the month. I cant wait to make a gigantic Devestator.... I mean Hercules.... I mean Devestator....

Reaction score
I'm still holding out for a Generations Springer...I just ask that they don't butcher it and change to much like they did Galvatron.

Reaction score
wow that is a work of art.... absolutely amazing. very very very jealous right now. wish I had that beautiful Bruticus in my collection.

picked up a Generations WarPath last night at the Walmart in Old Bridge. very nice looking tank mode.... have yet to try and transform him into robot mode yet. hopefully will get around to that this afternoon.

Reaction score
That Bruticus is awesome! Is that a Japan-only thing?

I picked up a bunch of Generations the last couple weeks and I am wondering if there is a definitive list of what would qualify as Classics/Universe/Generations going back to the beginning? For example, I have all the decepticon planes now except Thrust. How many Autobot cars have come out? I have several but probably missed a few, and I'm only interested in re-issues of G1 characters.

Reaction score
The torso, one leg, and one of the legs of Bruticus are Hasbro. The other 2 limbs and all the accessories are made by a 3rd party company called Fansproject.

Reaction score
I picked up a bunch of Generations the last couple weeks and I am wondering if there is a definitive list of what would qualify as Classics/Universe/Generations going back to the beginning? For example, I have all the decepticon planes now except Thrust. How many Autobot cars have come out? I have several but probably missed a few, and I'm only interested in re-issues of G1 characters.
Check out Classics Series - Transformers Toy Galleries

Reaction score
does anyone think we'll ever see some more G1 classics such as Arcee (pink car from movie), Smokescreen, Bluestreak, Iron Hide, or Ratchet in perhaps the Cyberverse line or the even the scout class lines but be true to their Gen 1 look. would love to see both Iron Hide and Ratchet in those sorta mini van looks, as well as both Bluestreak and Smokescreen. (i know that the RTS Legends had a Bluestreak as a variant)

Reaction score
no images at the moment, but online store Toyz & Gamez has put up a pre-order for FOC deluxe wave 1, including Shockwave, Jazz and Optimus Prime

Reaction score
Game Informer magazine #227 has revealed three new figures from the upcoming Fall Of Cybertron/Generations toy line. The new figures are Brawl, Swindle and Bruticus In a surprise move by Hasbro, they will be releasing five deluxe molds that will be "One of the bigger combiners that Hasbro has ever produced"

Reaction score
That Bruticus is looking really good so far. I'm pulling for Hasbro to get more into the combiner figures.

Reaction score
Who exactly is in the development and research department at Hasbro and how do they still have their job? This thing looks like some third party southern american trash toy you might find at Five Below.

GNT

Reaction score
Alright, Vortex lost my attention.
Don't forget these figures are from "Fall Of Cybertron" game, which is set before the Transformers arrive on Earth so their Cybertron appearances are fitting. I suppose in the game world Starscream building them doesn't exist like it did in the cartoon. I wish the main part of the body was bigger.

Reaction score
Ok I have resisted getting in to the Cybertron line so far but I am going to have to pick up Jazz and Shockwave

Reaction score
From Game Informer

...as far as the arms and the legs, we designed them all appropriately so that they can all be hands or legs. For some reason, if somebody just has to put together that larger figure, and they find two Blastoffs, but can’t find a Vortex, they can do that. There is room for customization within the character himself. We worked really hard to have each character have a hand or a foot in it. You can really swap it around."
Are the Combaticons going to be each packaged separately for sale, or together as part of a Fall of Cybertron set?

JJ: They’ll be sold as the individual characters within the Deluxe assortment, and so that we ensure that they all get out there at the same time, we’re going to put them in the same case pack. They should all show up at retail at the same time.

Reaction score
Yeah that torso is a bit tiny compared to his big hulking arms there....

Still, I'm a sucker for these Cybertronian modes in general. So I'll end up getting him I'm sure

Still waiting on the Seekers there, Hasbro. And Ironhide and Ratchet while you're at it...

Reaction score
yes thats correct. though i failed to acquire classics ironhide too. wouldnt mind seeing him make a comeback as well

Reaction score
From Cybertron Con

Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Revealer Deluxe Wave 5 (Worldwide Release):

• Sergeant Kup (Prime Deluxe Ironhide Redeco, new head)
  • Decepticon Rumble (new mold, blue sports car.)

Classics (Asia Exclusive):

Legends / Legion Class (all with new weapons):

• Bluestreak (Reveal the Shield Legends Prowl Redeco)
  • Hoist (Reveal the Shield Legends Trailcutter Redeco)
  • Motormaster (Reveal the Shield Legends Optimus Prime Redeco)
  • Thundercracker (Reveal the Shield Legends Starscream Redeco)

Scout Class:

• Sandstorm (Revenge of the Fallen Dune Runner Redeco)
  • Laserbeak (Revenge of the Fallen Skystalker Redeco)
  • Dead End (Revenge of the Fallen Breakdown Redeco)
  • Brawl (Hunt for the Decepticons Breacher Redeco)

Deluxe Class:

• Springer (Hunt for the Decepticons Tomahawk with new head)
  • Cliffjumper (Prime First Edition Cliffjumper Redeco with G1 style head)
  • Wheelie (Reveal the Shield Jazz redeco with new head)
  • Swerve (Generations Sergeant Kup with new head, previously seen on Kup's instruction sheet)

Voyager Class:

• Brawn (Prime First Edition Bulkhead with new head)
  • Power Dive (Hunt for the Decepticons Highbrow with new head)
  • Hot Spot (Universe Inferno with new head)
  • Generation 2 Megatron (Revenge of the Fallen Bludgeon with new head)