Transformers - Generations

GNT

Reaction score
Since the last thread is nearing the end please carry on here.

Here's a small handful of posts from the last thread...

LandoGriffin said:
Lord_Atmo said:
The site dismisses it as the older Legends figure, but I'm thankfully seeing some notable differences. Look at the gun on both figures and you'll see a distinct shape difference. I'm still hopeful that these new Generations figures are, indeed, Deluxes
coybrafett said:
Count me in if it is deluxe. If it is voyager or leader class, it will be too big for my taste.
LandoGriffin said:
The new legends wave has been found in Canada so hopefully that means they'll show up here soon. Not holding my breath though because scout class Windcharger was found in Canada in November and never found anywhere in the states so far

Reaction score
Re: Transformers - Generations v2

BBTS has confirmed that the Generations Warpath is indeed a deluxe

Reaction score

Just now noticed the confirmation myself. I wonder if the new generations arcee will be in that same wave. bbts has no mention of it.

Reaction score

That Warpath really looks nice. I wanna see the new Starscream and Thundercracker listed though.

Cmon WFC!!!

Reaction score

I saw the Reveal the Shield Wreck-Gar and Perceptor at Target today. I was mighty, mighty tempted to pick up Wreck-Gar. He looks awesome!

Reaction score

I'm hoping we get some news on upcoming items for this line at Toyfair. With all the great new figures coming out in Generations and the yellow-package line, I hope they keep the momentum going! I fear that with the new movie and the Prime toys, Classics-style characters may be phased out for a while, though.

Reaction score

Classics/Universe/Generations always take a break when theres a movie line. It'll be back. We've been a bit spoiled, there have been a bunch of awesome releases over the last year or so and overall in general. At the rate they're going they'll run out of G1 characters soon.
Don't look for any huge news about Generations from Toy Fair though, its primarily going to be focused on the movie line since that starts in May and maybe a little Prime news thrown in. The only Generations news will be stuff thats been announced and pics of stuff that are close to release/end of line stuff. I'm just hoping we get light shed on Warpath, Arcee and SS - hoping they're not WFC or Prime.

Reaction score

So who is still due for a resculpt?

By my reckoning, Trailbreaker is all that is left for deluxe class from the original wave of Transformers. Of course, we could still use a bona fide Cliffjumper (maybe they'll do a Bumblebee repaint with the War For Cybertron head?), a better Huffer, and a scout/legends Gears.

I'd probably pick up a Skids if they did him right.

I don't know if I'd count any of the recent Soundwaves, but I just saw a customizer who proved that the Perceptor mold could make a fairly convincing Soundwave...and we need a Laserbeak and Buzzsaw.

And the only character from the movie that seems left is a decent Springer (although I wouldn't mind a second crack at that Titanium Ultra Magnus...especially if they could let his arms slide forward a bit).

Reaction score

TresobYr said:

By my reckoning, Trailbreaker is all that is left for deluxe class from the original wave of Transformers. Of course, we could still use a bona fide Cliffjumper (maybe they'll do a Bumblebee repaint with the War For Cybertron head?), a better Huffer, and a scout/legends Gears.

I don't know if I'd count any of the recent Soundwaves, but I just saw a customizer who proved that the Perceptor mold could make a fairly convincing Soundwave...and we need a Laserbeak and Buzzsaw.

And the only character from the movie that seems left is a decent Springer (although I wouldn't mind a second crack at that Titanium Ultra Magnus...especially if they could let his arms slide forward a bit).
I'd like an Arcee that's not animated or a motorcycle.

Plus don't forget the sharkticons.

Reaction score

ThorOakenfelder said:
TresobYr said:

I'd like an Arcee that's not animated or a motorcycle.

Plus don't forget the sharkticons.
I think he was talking about resculpts, so Arcee wouldn't really apply here. But the Sharkticon is a good point. Quintessons, too, if you want to count the Quintesson from the Energon line.

Reaction score

Gnaw! How could I forget Gnaw?!?

I always thought it was a little unfair that he was sold as a Decepticon. The movie sequence ends with Grimlock leading the Sharkticons in a proletariate revolt against their Quintesson masters. If anything, Gnaw should have been an Autobot (and I think he actually was in one of the latter day comics).

Reaction score

TresobYr said:
Gnaw! How could I forget Gnaw?!?

I always thought it was a little unfair that he was sold as a Decepticon. The movie sequence ends with Grimlock leading the Sharkticons in a proletariate revolt against their Quintesson masters. If anything, Gnaw should have been an Autobot (and I think he actually was in one of the latter day comics).
What about the sharkticon design that never got made? the one that kind of looks like a crocodile.

Reaction score

Hey Peeps!

Picked up Generations Cybertronian Megatron today!
I love the look of him! He's probably one of the best Megs designs (bot-mode) I reckon I've ever laid eyes on, IMO.

Reaction score

Yeah, he is the first megatron I've bought since the original g1 meg. Great robot mode. As a tank, the treads look kind of goofy though.

Reaction score

I found Kup and Scourge at TRU They look good in Bot mode, but nothing special with the transformations.

Reaction score

i want that warpath. Peaugh's video review was great. Excellent figure

Reaction score

Just a nice supplement to rts jazz. Reprolabels has stickers!: (sorry for the crappy phone camera quality)

I made a few minor adjustments myself. I removed the door windows mainly because a factory error, I had two passenger side windows so the driver side door would not shut all the way. With the windows removed, I thought it looked more like the g1 toy. I then used a paint marker for his rims. (Don't use a silver sharpie or it will rub off) Then I took the head apart to paint the visor.

Reaction score

Sometime between now and the shipping of DOTM toys

Reaction score

Warpath looks awesome! I hope we get more former G1 minicars as Deluxe Class figues; Brawn, Huffer, etc.

Reaction score

Saw this on TFW Forums

A lot of people who ordered RTS Windcharger from HTS have got canceled emails from them and they got him now has him as discontinued

Reaction score

From TFW2005

Reveal the Shield Scout Assortment Possibly Cancelled - Legends Assortment Status Unknown

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
According to various Hasbro Retail Merchandiser Reps, it would seem that Hasbro has chosen to cancel the Reveal the Shield Scout Assortment in the United States. Beyond the evidence that these figures cannot be found anywhere, word is coming in that some online retailers are cancelling existing pre-orders that they now cannot fill.

This means that the United States may not see a retail release of Windcharger, Chopsaw, Rumble, Bodylock, and Downshift.

As for the Reveal the Shield Legends Assortment? That is apparently still up in the air, but the major retail chains are not placing orders for these figures, as they are still sitting on Hunt for the Decepticons and there's apparently a giant, blockbuster movie and toy release on the horizon that they are ordering the H-E-double hockey stick out of...

The last bit of information we got out of our conversations is that Hasbro is currently looking at a different avenue to get these figures released. We're going to keep this as A RUMOR for the time being, but if you want to be assured any of those figures, your best bet is to start looking at imports or online retailers.

[/QUOTE]

Reaction score

Booooooo!!!!
This happened with the last waves before ROTF so its not that surprising but you would think that they would've learned from the mistake - oh wait this is Hasbro we're talking about

Reaction score

If any Canadian or UK board members need a Marvel Universe Phasing Vision I have one to trade for a Transformers RTS Windcharger (scout class)

Reaction score

Thundercracker and Wheeljack are available for order on HTS.Run don't walk.I order 2 wheeljacks myself.

Reaction score

jedimasterc said:
Thundercracker and Wheeljack are available for order on HTS.Run don't walk.I order 2 wheeljacks myself.
anyone know of any free shipping or any discount codes for hts???

Reaction score

TFW2005 says a board member in Iowa found Warpath at Target today so we may be seeing him soon

Reaction score

Bumblebee needs to get outta the way to make room for Warpath, Wheeljack, Thundercracker, etc.

Reaction score

There was a confirmed sighting of Wheeljack, Thundercracker, and Warpath at a TRU today, so they are actually getting shipped out now. Some distribution is better than none I suppose.

Reaction score

I just ordered Kup online since I've yet to see him in stores either... and, like Scourge (another I've never seen), he's located in some Transformers sub-heading OTHER than "Deluxe". Nice work there, HTS (of course, TF isn't nearly as bad as Star Wars on there, it seems)

Reaction score

LordStarscream said:
There was a confirmed sighting of Wheeljack, Thundercracker, and Warpath at a TRU today, so they are actually getting shipped out now. Some distribution is better than none I suppose.
Yeah they were all found at TRU in So cal yesterday so I'll be hitting up the store at opening this weekend.

Reaction score

Toonimator said:
I just ordered Kup online since I've yet to see him in stores either... and, like Scourge (another I've never seen), he's located in some Transformers sub-heading OTHER than "Deluxe". Nice work there, HTS (of course, TF isn't nearly as bad as Star Wars on there, it seems)
I found both of them at TRU. Glad you could find them even if it is online.