Transformers G1 Remastered DVDs

GNT

Reaction score
I have the original DVDs that came out like 10 plus years ago but lately have been seeing the "remastered" versions of the show on DVD on the shelves, I suppose these remastered versions have been out in the US for some time so for anyone that has these versions is it worth buying the series all over again? Any major differences? Or should I just stick with the existing copies?

Reaction score
I have the Rhino ones and the Shout Factory series and there really isn't that big of a difference.
The sound is a little nicer and there is a bit of color correction but it is nothing I would consider worth upgrading for because of the quality.

Reaction score
I remember paying big bucks for that final Rhino set since I kept skipping on it at retail. Was kinda upset when Shout was doing them over but that's okay...At least they gave us the Headmasters, Victory, Masterforce sets (which I've yet to watch, but am happy to own)

Reaction score
Yeah, was happy when I lucked out and found season 3, part 1 and Season 3, part 2 & season 4 at Best Buy on clearance for $12.50 each when they went OOP.

GNT

Reaction score
I remember paying big bucks for that final Rhino set since I kept skipping on it at retail. Was kinda upset when Shout was doing them over but that's okay...At least they gave us the Headmasters, Victory, Masterforce sets (which I've yet to watch, but am happy to own)
I have the Madman series, each of the box cases has a different character on the front (A few pics here).

Do the Headmasters, Victory, Masterforce sets have english subtitles? I've seen them before but never bothered to pick them up.