Cyberverse Asst W4 11
1 Flak
1 Starscream
2 Soundwave
3 BUmblebee (inverted color)
1 Roadbuster

Reaction score
Brought Ultimate Optimus Prime!

Pretty awesome toy overall but I never got this for the combine mode, I just wanted a good looking Optimus with Trailer and this fits the bill pretty well.

The Optimus himself is decent, size wise he fits between a Voyager and Leader and if it wasn't for his giant forearms would be perfect.

The trailer is huge and pretty awesome in trailer mode. Once combined with Optimus it reminds me a lot of the G1 power master Prime. It's pretty cool but not a way I would personally display him.

If you can get him for a decent price he's worth picking up but I would wait for a good sale to be honest.

Reaction score
I'm the exact opposite. I hate the trailer mode. It is way too big, but the wheels are too small for the leader class Prime which is more size appropriate. I actually like the power up mode with all the mech tech ports and clip on weapon spots.

Reaction score
I love Ultimate Optimus for the robot mode and trailer mode. It's a lot of fun to play with and easy to transform back and forth. Combined mode is okay to me - not terrible or great, really.

Reaction score
Depends on what you mean. It doesn't hook up and allow you to pull it, but you can rest it on the back and display it if you want.

Reaction score
bikerscout said:
will he be a general release or Target excl.???
Mwahaha, ain't you clever!

With the slightly disturbing 'beer gut' version of Leadfoot in the movie, I was a bit nervous to see what this would look like. I have to say, even though it's a slight departure from the on-screen character, I really like the look of this.

Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry if this has been asked already, but does anyone know if there is a Dino figure that will be released, im hoping it is released deluxe sized. I've tried searching for a site that gives info for new and upcoming transformers figures but i've had no luck so i thought i'd ask here.

Reaction score
No confirmed word on any release for Mirage/Dino yet, except for the Speed Stars one (like a Hot Wheels car, basically). I have yet to see any DOTM Speed Stars stuff at retail in my area.

People are holding out hope that one will be announced at New York Comic Con. Hasbro previously said that all of the DOTM line is intended to be out by the end of 2011 and I think the last new Deluxe figures they announced were Wheeljack and Soundwave.

That's not to say there won't ever be one. My own personal speculation is that there will be a catch-all subline along with the Prime toys (like how Generations and Hunt for the Decepticons/Reveal the Shield ran together) that will have movieverse figures in it and that Mirage will be a part of that.

Reaction score
Saw this on TFW

Person on there has said he talk to Hasbro

Here’s a list of upcoming toys according to what he found out:
  • Two Movie Wheeljack/Que toys – One toy with the movie head and another with the “Classic” head
  • Two Mirage/Dino figures
  • Mirage/Dino Human Alliance figure
  • Decepticon Remold of Mirage
  • Purplish Laserbeak repaint with a new head [Buzzsaw]

Reaction score
More info from that same person

Ill answer a few questions... First off, There will indeed be at least 2 Deluxe Dino/Mirage toys. One will be him in his red like the movie and the other will be a repaint/ slight remold (think Nitro Bumblebee). This is what I was shown. Also... there is a HA Dino/Mirage toy set to be released. I was not told if it would be in the DOTM line or if they will save it for the follow up line after DOTM. The DOTM line will continue into early 2012 but I was not told just how far into early 2012.

The follow up line may start in early to mid Spring and will have a whole slue of new toys as well. As for the DOTM Wheeljack and Buzzsaw toys. These are just repaints with new heads. There will also be a HA Topspin later on in the line. I was also shown 2 other repaints of Voyager Megs. One looked to be almost all black and the other had what looked to be a full head mold (no damage on the head). When and if theses 2 voyagers will be out in this line... I cant say just yet.

Reaction score
wow. This guy's a bothan spy. This info 2 weeks before NYCC. Nice.

I wonder if they'll do a HA Soundwave and if they'll include Carly or Patrick Dempsey character with it? Probably Carly

Last edited:
Reaction score
Some more Rumors from that same person on TFW

DotM/follow-up line:
-Deluxe Buzzsaw
-Deluxe Mirage
-Deluxe Mirage teched-out
-Deluxe Mirage retooled as a con
-Deluxe Wheeljack with classic-styled head
-Deluxe Roadbuster weaponized
-Deluxe Crankcase white version
-Deluxe Crowbar
-Deluxe Hatchet
-Deluxe Skywarp for US
-Deluxe and/or Voyager Constructicon
-Voyager Skyhammer retooled as a con
-Voyager Megatron black version
-Voyager Megatron full head
-Leader Megatron with Igor
-Leader Shockwave
-HA Mirage
-HA Topspin
-HA Mudflap
-Commander Warpath
-Commander Shockwave
-Cyberverse Shockwave and Driller set

Prime:
-new Autobot small
-new Autobot big
-the Fallen/Megatronus
-Deluxe Vehicon jet variation
-Voyager Breakdown

Generations:
-more new molds
-more repaints

Reaction score
Wow looks like I'll finally be speding money on some movies toys, theres about 6 - 8 figures listed that are must haves

Reaction score
Brought a HA Leadfoot. Shame the car mode isn't weaponized but the robot turned out nice so long as you don't transform him according to the instructions. If you do follow the instructions he looks awful but at least there are ways to make him look more accurate.

Really need a HA Roadbuster now and the Deluxe Leadfoot which looks fantastic too!

Reaction score
Some more rumors from that same person on TFW this time on the Fall of Cybertron line

Fall of Cybertron:
-Grimlock
-Ratchet
-Ironhide
-Starscream

Last edited:
Reaction score
Leadfoot a Target store Transformer. Wonderful LOL. What's next a Walmart Transformer named Wall E?

Reaction score
He's a Nascar with target sponsoring. You can buy legends or cyberverse class Leadfoots at Walmart and TRU, but they won't have the Target logo on the hood.

In other news, I received my DOTM promo pack yesterday. The t-shirt/Kreon/ and coupon. Kreon is Prime to no big surprise. $5 coupon is essentially the same as the one that's been circulating in stores. Shirt is pretty cool & juuuust fits me, I was fortunate to get an adult med. tee. Pretty cool. Hope it doesnt shrink when washed. (Sidenote: my prototype armor boba fett also came at the same time! Hasbro schwag! woohoo!!)

Reaction score
Shirt is pretty cool & juuuust fits me, I was fortunate to get an adult med. tee. Pretty cool. Hope it doesnt shrink when washed.
Hey scout,

Don't dry your t-shirt, take it out of the wash right away and let it hang dry. I have done this with some of my t-shirts and they do not shrink.

Reaction score
Some More rumors from that source over at TFW

Movie Trilogy Toyline

Toys that will be in the line.

HA... Weaponized Topspin
HA... Mudflap
HA... Dino/Mirage with Hard Core Eddie

4 HA Basic toys that I am aware of but do not have names for yet (still working on getting them)

Deluxe Soundwave repaint (soundblaster colors)
Deluxe Wheeljck (white G1 repaint G1 head)
Deluxe Dino/Mirage
Deluxe Bumblebee (repaint)
Deluxe Ratchet (white repaint)
Deluxe Buzzsaw (repaint of laserbeak/new head)
Deluxe Evac (from TFs ride)
Deluxe weaponized roadbuster

2 Leader toys (sorry cant give out names just yet)

Im not going to get into the Cyberverse line just yet because there will be a LOT of new cybervers toys coming for both new and even movie 2 and 1 TFs to better flesh out the line.

OTHER toys that are being hinted at to MAYBE be released.

HA other Wreckers (unweaponized)
HA Wheeljack

Deluxe unweaponized other wreckers.
deluxe retool/repaint of Dino/Mirage as a yet un-named Con.

Dreads deluxe 3 pack.
Bumblebee vs Soundwave deluxe 2 pack
Mirage/Dino and Sideswipe deluxe 2 pack (both toys are rumored to be repaints from there normal colors) (just rumor as of now)
MEXICAN STAND OFF battle pack with Voyager Ironhide, deluxe Sideswipe and both deluxe Crankcase and Crowbar)

Other... Trilogy Megatron Voyager 3 pack (rumored to be called Evolution of Megatron) Is said to be all 3 voyager Megatron toys from the 3 movies as a 3 pack.