Transformers 3 - Dark of the Moon Toy Line

GNT

Reaction score
This was posted in the 2nd movie toyline thread so thought it should be posted in a new thread.

From tfw2005.com

Transformers: Dark Of The Moon Toyline Release Date Revealed

Big Hank of TFW2005, who provided us with the first image of RTS Deep Dive, let us in on another very special announcement.

On the other side of the Transformers Toy catalog we saw earlier… We have the Transformers: Dark Of The Moon Toyline Release Date.

"Look for officially licensed products starting the week of MAY 16, 2011!"

So what should should we expect from this movie?

Reaction score
I'd have made a new thread if there was any specific info about the toys themselves. The release date is a bit earlier than I expected. Maybe late April or so will see the Preview figures hit. I assume there will be one Autobot and one Decepticon. I'd guess something like the Decepticon armored car and the Ferrari or Mercedes (or Bumblebee).

Reaction score
But wait that BB has a spoiler

My kids were playing with some movie TF's over the weekend and I noticed I had about three different versions of movie BB. I remember what a hunt it was finding the first, at the time, concept Camaro BB.

Oh since filming in Chicago over the summer the tanker truck was rumored to be SPOILER

Megatron

Reaction score
Can't see myself buying another Bee figure. I sold all mine off when I got BB Bee and thought they couldn't do any better.

About the only way I could see myself buying another version is if Hasbro decide to make a Human Alliance version of the 70's Camero.

The Tanker looks Voyager scale. I wonder if we will get a Leader!

GNT

Reaction score
Wow it is Megatron and wow it sucks...his chest looks like he'll snap in half in a second plus he has a pea shapped head.

So far very weak IMO.

Reaction score
GNT said:
Wow it is Megatron and wow it sucks...his chest looks like he'll snap in half in a second plus he has a pea shapped head.

So far very weak IMO.
Some people have said some pieces are missing its the same with the Ironhide figure that was shown yesterday. Since it is a Prototype maybe the final version will look better

Reaction score
let's hope the leader class doesn't look like that. Then H will be 3 for 3 with bad LC megs. I was looking forward to a good one too. Dunno which 1 i'll get now to battle my Prime

Reaction score
I guess I'm in the minority because I like tanker Megs.
Haven't seen the Ironhide pics yet though

Reaction score
LandoGriffin said:
Haven't seen the Ironhide pics yet though
I like him also. I like his cannon arm...and how he looks like he has a half cloak on...

Reaction score
Meh. The cloak should be over the other shoulder since that's the arm that got ripped off in ROTF. I'll wait for final product shots before I decide how much I like it.

GNT

Reaction score
LandoGriffin said:
He looks good in vehicle mode...that's fine however it's the robot mode that blows lol.

Reaction score
LordStarscream said:
Meh. The cloak should be over the other shoulder since that's the arm that got ripped off in ROTF. I'll wait for final product shots before I decide how much I like it.
Magnaguard megs. Heh.....

GNT

Reaction score
Box pictures already? Any shots from the front? Could he be a preview figure?

GNT

Reaction score
Better then the 2nd films, I thought that one was ugly.

Reaction score
Not sure on those nasty giant weapons but overall the toys themselves look decent aside from Optimus that is one awful looking version of the character. Hasbro should have just re-released Voyager Battle Blades Prime.

Reaction score
seibertron had what the name of the BB thing in the 2nd pic. Can't remember.

I hope that HA is Beachcomber. Pretty cool!

Reaction score
Megatron truck version look lame.It should be tank version now that would be superd!Bumblebee looks like over 10 previous Bumblebees.Plus this movie got very lame name.