Trading internationally

Reaction score
Hi, I am looking for someone to trade with in New Zealand.
Let me know what sw items you are looking for in the USA.

Reaction score
Hey New Zealanders and fellow International collectors!

I'm looking for a vintage 12-inch kenner Boba Fett large action figure, boxed or loose.

I've got a couple of things that people might want:

* Star Wars Masterpiece Edition C3P0 large collector figure, with deluxe Illustrated History (Hasbro/Chronicle Books). This comes boxed and complete, in great condition, however it has been opened. Dated 1999.

* Episode One: The Phantom Menace Portfolio - Doug Chiang. Dated 1999. This has been opened, however contents are all there, in great condition. Metal outer case is in good condition, with just a few faint scratches, etc... The outer plastic has been removed and the cardboard cover sheet is missing. Overall, in good condition.

Feel free to ask me any questions as well

Mods - hope its alright putting this in the New Zealand forum. If not, I'll remove my post

EDIT: I've got my 13-inch vintage Boba Fett now! Yay!

Reaction score
Just a qestion on how well lego star wars sells in new zealand. I use to collect lego star wars but wanting to sell them. Ive got sets like two at-ats, falcon, slave, two snowspeeders and two tie fighters, imperial shuttle, etc with boxes and instuctions mint con. 35 storm troopers, 20 officers, etc . does lego star wars sell well in New Zealand?