Trade Feedback Thread Index

GNT

Reaction score
The Legacy Collection - The Clone Wars - 30th Anniversary Collection - The Saga Collection
ROTS Toys - Trade Feedback - Wuhers Cantina

***Please note the trade feedback section is not a section I currently moderate nor visit alot of so if you want to be added here or notice any errors etc please PM me directly (That way I'll see your message for sure!)!*** PLEASE NOTE: I usually add people in bulk to the index

I'm doing this as a helpful tool to help those people who want to know if a member is a good trader or not. This list for the meantime is just going to be an index however it maybe split down the line into good/bad traders

This thread will list the official threads started by members which contain either links to all previous feedback (which can be turned into a main thread with follow up replies made) or (which would better...) a main thread where everyone can reply to it leaving feedback about your trade (check out the below threads to see how they've been set up)

To be added to the list, just send me a PM with a link to your own feedback thread (Once your added I'll send A reply message back), basically all feedback about a member should be in that persons trade feedback thread this way people can easily look up info about your transaction.

I update the list on a weekly basis so may take upto a week to be added!

NOTE: - Due to computer glitch most of the links have disappeared in the progress, this list will be worked on again to get it up to par again. Please see the post in red bold below for more info

A:

B:

C:

D:

E:

F:

G:

H:

I:

J:

K:

L:

M:

N:

O:

P:

Q:

R:

S:

T:

U:

V:

W:

X:

Y:
Z:

Last edited:

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey everyone, just thought I'd highlight this thread for those who haven't added their names to it. I think this is a great idea and saves a lot of time for those searching for feedback for others. Out of the several thousand members, there sure isn't very many names listed.

GNT

Reaction score
Please make sure to send (PM me) me a link to your feedback threads guys and girls for those that want to be added! I do get alot of messages just saying add me but no link.

GNT

Reaction score
Just did a round of updates in the thread for those that were waiting, I didn't have the ability to edit the thread for a while hence the lack of updates on my part. I know we had a crash once before which lost a lot of names as well so if your not on the list please post a reply here in the thread with a link to your feedback thread!

Also if you have multiple feedback threads in this section I can merge them together so please post your main feedback thread and any others that have been started and they can be merged together so everything is one place. :)

Reaction score
I wonder if one of you admin would be so kind as to change the title of my feedback thread? It's currently a redundant and unwieldy, "StarWarsMonsters - Feedback Thread for StarWarsMonsters (Tarfful)". If you would change it to just the first part, "StarWarsMonsters - Feedback Thread" I'd appreciate it. It's been plenty of time since I changed my username, and the first post in the thread still has that disclosure in it. I don't want any posts changed; just the title. If there's any reason admin don't want feedback thread titles altered I understand. Thanks just the same. Here's my link:

http://forum.rebelscum.com/t936202/

Reaction score
can you add me to the feedback
You need to have a feedback thread already. You'll either have to make one yourself or wait till one of your trade partners starts one for you. After that you'll want to private message GNT, and ask him to add your link to this thread.

Reaction score
FROM GNT's first post below.

***Please note the trade feedback section is not a section I currently moderate nor visit alot of so if you want to be added here or notice any errors etc
please PM me directly (That way I'll see your message for sure!)!*** PLEASE NOTE: I usually add people in bulk to the index

Last edited: