Trade feedback thread for Lazarus

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just started trading here recently. I have also traded on the AF Times, Toy News International, and Raving Toy Maniac boards. In addition, I have over 250 positive feedbacks (100%) on eBay under the username LazarusGundam.

Over the past few years I have found trading online to be a great way to track down some hard to find pieces while at the same time helping out other collectors. Plus, with rising eBay and PayPal costs, it tends to be cheaper.

One of the keys to good trading is trust. I hope this thread will serve to reassure those of you who are considering trading with me. I take my trades very seriously and I have never had a complaint.

If you have had a good experience trading with me, please post here. Thanks!

Reaction score
You're a good trader Lazaras - fast shipment and everything as promised.

Don't hesitate to trade with him!

Reaction score
Yes, I agree 100%
Completed trade.

Fast delivery and great communication.

Thanks!

Reaction score
Great trade and excellent communication. This one is recommended!

Reaction score
I just traded Lazarus for a few figures. The grade was great. Items arrived quickly and he communicated well! A+++

Thanks much!

Scott (Cthulhu522)

Reaction score
Just finished a deal with Lazarus. Communication was great and shipping was fast. Anybody dealing with him can rest assured.

Reaction score
Finished up a trade with Lazarus!!
An Excellant Trader!!! Good Communication, Shipping and Great Packaging!! A+++

Reaction score
If you have had a recent trade with me and would like to leave feedback, please do so here. Thanks!

Reaction score
i had a great trade with william too. he traded me my rots obi wan pilot fig i was after for my jedi council scene mace windu fig great deal my friend would do it again with you later ty.

Reaction score
Vary happy to add my voice to the testimony in praise of Lazarus, with whom I've just traded for the first time. He was easy to negotiate with, sent out on time, and packed the figures to survive the next great ice age. I'd recommend him heartily.

Reaction score
Lazarus is one of the good guys. He communicates clearly and pays right away. Do not hesitate to deal with Lazarus.

Reaction score
Great guy to work with. Hooked me up w. a great price on an Unleashed Luke X-wing. Sent it right away & in great shape. THANKS WILL!

Reaction score
I just had my first trade with Lazarus a vintage G.I.JOE Dragonfly.
As described, shipped fast, great communication, A++++ deal. I would gladly trade again and highly recommend Lazarus!!!.

Thanks Jim

Reaction score
Great trader. Fast shipping and great communication. Look forward to the next trade.

Reaction score
Just completed a successful purchase from Lazarus. Excellent communication and shipping. Would do business with him again in the future.

JD

Reaction score
just bought a figure and Lazarus shipped super quick, kept me posted and great deal. Highly recommend, thanks!

Reaction score
Another great transaction with Lazarus.
Fast shipping, good communication, and quality item.

JD

Reaction score
Just finished a quick deal with Lazarus and everything went well! Don't hesitate to deal with him, folks!

Reaction score
quick and painless deal.. Everything gone well and would certainly deal with him again!

Reaction score
bought few 12" figures, shipped quick and great deal. awesome seller!

Reaction score
Just completed a great deal with Lazarus. Super fast shipping and wonderfully packed. If you get a chance to buy from him, do not hesitate.

Reaction score
Super great guy to work with. The deal went cleanly and with good communication.
Love my Megs! Thanks so much!

Reaction score
Bought a Marvel Legends figure from Lazarus, great price and fast shipping.

Reaction score
Finished a decent-sized trade with Lazarus recently. Great guy to deal with, thanks again!

Reaction score
Very happy with a purchase I recently made from Lazarus. The SHFiguarts figures were shipped quickly and well protected and Lazarus kept me informed every step of the way. I would buy or trade with Lazarus again.

Reaction score
Just bought some figures from Lazarus. Great communication and packaging. Thanks man. One of the real quality scummers.

Reaction score
I just did a deal with Lazarus recently, and everything was nice and smooth. A great Scummer to work with!

Thanks again, Lazarus!

+20 inter-web points

Reaction score
Recently completed a deal with Lazarus. Great communication, quick shipping, and everything arrived as described. Thanks!

Reaction score
Finished my first deal with Lazarus; looking forward to more in the future! Good communication and fast shipping - Thanks!