Trade Feedback for Luthersquire

Reaction score
Just completed a great transaction with Luthersquire. Thank you very much.

Reaction score
Excellent trader. I certainly hope to do business with again in the future. One of the greats!

Reaction score
Trent bought a lot from me, paid quicker than the Falcon can make the kessel run, an excellent scummer to deal with. I highly recommend him for all deals!

Reaction score
My first Rebelscum trade. No problems, smooth as blue milk. I would gladly trade again.

Reaction score
Thanks Trent for a trouble-free trade. Things couldn't have went any better.

Hopefully we'll trade again in the future.

Reaction score
Just sold Luthersquire some figures. Great communication and quick payment - great guy to deal with. THANKS!!!

Reaction score
Bought two figs from Luthersquire. They came in quickly and in excellent shape!

Reaction score
I threw just over a hundred dollars at Luthersquire for some loose figures. They arrived at, or above, the stated grade and they were packed extremely well... above expectations (and he upgraded the shipping option without being asked. Great communication as well.

Top bloke... a scholar and a gentleman.

Reaction score
once again, another great sale to Luthersquire, I highly recommend his as a buyer!!!

Reaction score
We made a trade two weeks ago and I mailed mine on Monday, November 26. I received a PM from him on December 5 stating that "his computer blew up and he couldn't remember if we had finalized the trade". I replied that I sent his and he should have it by then. I have had no further contact with him and am out 5 figures and a money order. I will change or delete this post when I hear from him or receive my part of the trade.

Yak

Reaction score
Deathspawn9000 said:
We made a trade two weeks ago and I mailed mine on Monday, November 26. I received a PM from him on December 5 stating that "his computer blew up and he couldn't remember if we had finalized the trade". I replied that I sent his and he should have it by then. I have had no further contact with him and am out 5 figures and a money order. I will change or delete this post when I hear from him or receive my part of the trade.
Similar story for me, I'm sure he's just having a few problems. Seems like a cool guy so I wouldn't worry just yet.

Reaction score
Yak said:
Deathspawn9000 said:
Similar story for me, I'm sure he's just having a few problems. Seems like a cool guy so I wouldn't worry just yet.
I made a coin trade with him on December 10th and I haven't heard back from him since his last PM to me on December 8th. I have sent several PM's to him to try and get some kind of response but nothing yet...

If I hear from him or receive the coins in the mean time, I will change this PM. What I find to be strange is that I've bought two figs from him in the past and everything went smooth. I just hope everything is alright on his end.

EDIT: Got a PM with tracking information that my stuff is on it's way as well. Glad to hear that everything is OK

Reaction score
I just got my figures that we traded at the beginning of this month. He must be having some big problems because he never replied to me at all. Godspeed, luthersquire

Yak

Reaction score
sammy1 said:
Yak said:
Deathspawn9000 said:
.....What I find to be strange is that I've bought two figs from him in the past and everything went smooth. I just hope everything is alright on his end.
Exactly what I'm thinkin, if his computer's blown up + Xmas hols + real life god knows what kinda crap = guess I gotta wait a bit more. So really not a huge problem in the grand scheme of things.

Reaction score
EDIT: Got a PM with tracking information that my stuff is on it's way as well. Glad to hear that everything is OK

Yak

Reaction score
Edit: update, just heard my stuff is on its way

Reaction score
sammy1 said:
my coins arrived

Reaction score
<font color="red"> NEGATIVE FEEDBACK

I sent my stuff but he has not been in contact with me since. I'm possibly out $100+ worth in items!!!

He is VERY SLOW and has extremely POOR COMMUNICATION!
I understand he has a job but if he's unable to ship yet.
But AT LEAST take a few seconds and just send me a short reply just to maintain contact. That would make me feel relieved.

</font>

I WILL retract this once everything is resolved.
Judging my other "stories" in this thread, it could be likely that this will be resolved. However, I need to post this just in case.

Yak

Reaction score
POSITIVE FEEDBACK

Just received my $100+ shipment, fantastic!! Yea it was a bit delayed but hey, we all live in the real world and have real lives and crap happens, so it wasn't a problem for me.

Reaction score
I just completed a huge two-part trade with Trent. I had my doubts but real life was pounding this guy and he came through anyway. I feel that this trade has helped me be more patient, anyway....the items were super-mint and well packaged. I would not hesitate to trade with Trent again and would suggest the same to anyone reading this. This guy is stand-up and comes through. Thank you again for the great trade Trent.

Reaction score
For the second time, Trent has successfully sold me those elusive playset parts that we all lost as kids.

Nothin' but love for ya.

Jonathan

Reaction score
Finished my first trade with Luthersquire. WOW!! great trade, fast shipping. Got some great stuff. Thanks.

Reaction score
Thanks for supplying me with the much needed parts for my vintage AT-ST. Everything was shipped carefully and quickly.

Thanks!

Reaction score
Great dealings here with Trent - paid as promised and great communication. Thanks !!

Reaction score
gave a new home to a bunch of my vintage goodies to luthersquire.
all was awesome and smooth a great scummer to deal with
thanx mate...

Reaction score
Perfect little trade with Trent. The figure arrived promptly and well packed. Thanks again!

Reaction score
Thanks for the help with the UGH coins. It saved me from paying out the @$$ on eBay. Very fast shipping and good to deal with, Thanks

Reaction score
Haven't had a reply from him since Tuesday. Wednesday will be two weeks since I sent $110 to him for a deal. Right now I'm out $110 and a bunch of 12" figures. Would really like to get this over with. I'll remove this gladly once I receive my stuff. [/list]

Reaction score
As smooth as can be
Super fast payment and great communication. Thanks a lot Trent!

Reaction score
I cant say enoguh for how nice Trent was in allowing me 6 months to pay off a $376 bill for 30 loose vintage C-9 figures.They all came in such a quick fashion,packaged good and with tracking.This man is a true gem to this community and will vouch for him ANYTIME!

K.

Reaction score
Thanks again Trent for our deal! I must say...that was probably the COLDEST sale I've ever made!

HWR

Reaction score
Sold Trent some CE and Boba Fett medallions back in November, quick payment and friendly communication.

Reaction score
I've just completed a trade with Luthersquire: everything went great! It was a terrific trade with nothing to complaint about whatsoever. Thanks again!

Reaction score
Just finished a trade with Luthersquire. No problems at all, easy to deal with and fast delivery. Wish I had more stuff that he wanted to trade.