Trade Feedback for Luthersquire

Reaction score
I just received a Y-Wing top gun from Luthersquire. Transaction was smooth with great communication. Looking forward to buying from again.

Thanks

Reaction score
Fast payment; friendly communicator. Great buyer!

Thanks Trent.

Tim

Reaction score
I've had several transactions recently with Luthersquire and he's reliable and courteous as well. Great trader!

Marc

Reaction score
LS really helped me out! Great to deal with and had a ton of stuff I needed.

Many thanks!!

Reaction score
sabresedge said:
Luthersquire is a trustworthy and honest guy to trade with. Now if he would quit hoarding up all the Droids figures....
JK! I'd deal with him anytime.
Hah! I shall own them all!!

Reaction score
Finished up my trade with Luthersquire. Just make sure you don't catch him when he's busy with work! Hmm...tax season, busy...CPA?

Reaction score
Will happily deal with this guy agian, good communication and received the items quickly

Reaction score
just completed a great trade and couldn't be happier!
thanks!

Reaction score
pjal84 said:
Finished up my trade with Luthersquire. Just make sure you don't catch him when he's busy with work! Hmm...tax season, busy...CPA?
BobbaD said:
Will happily deal with this guy agian, good communication and received the items quickly
heavyweight said:
Just completed a deal for some coins they arrived in wonderful shape.. a great scummer to deal with!!!
DarthKozy said:
just completed a great trade and couldn't be happier!
thanks!
Thanks to you all, as well. Just burning the midnight oil at work these days - and yes, I am in the financial services industry (though not a CPA).

Reaction score
This is a good guy to trade with. Everything went very well and I would be happy to trade with him again.

Reaction score
Luthersquire is one great guy to deal with! definitely a good experience. have no fears about doing business with him.

Reaction score
Great guy, quick payment, easy to work with. Would deal with again in a heartbeat! Thanks!

Reaction score
Fast payer and he is most pleased with his guns as he told me:)
thanks for dealing with me
Chad

Reaction score
Just completed my first trade with Trent and couldn't be happier. He's a great guy to work with. Thanks!

Reaction score
Just finished a trade with Trent, everything went real smooth. I'd definitely deal with him again!

Reaction score
Just completed a trade with Luthersquire. Smooth transaction, good packaging, Thanks!!!!

Reaction score
luther is a good guy. he was willing to work with me and my impatatience. you cant ask for a better trader. rock on brother ,rock on.

Reaction score
Just finished another deal with Trent. I can't say enough good things about him, don't hesitate to deal with him!

Reaction score
Luthersquire bought a bunch of items off of me. He has very excellent and very fast communication. He also paid very quickly and is very generous with prices.

It was a very easy and a very excellent transaction. Thank you very much.