Trade Feedback for Luthersquire

Reaction score
Hi All-

Trent's Have List
Trent's Want List

Just setting up a trade feedback post for myself. I'm a relative newbie to RS (Sept '05), but I've been trading on the 'bay for awhile. My first transactions here are with ebay folks I've dealt with already, so if I'm trading with you and you're new to me, please forgive me for going slow - it's my former ebay self watching out for scammers. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Luthersquire Rocks!

What else can I say, He helped me in a major way, Hooked me up with the last few weapons I needed to get to completing my Vintage line, had fast shipping, the items were more than well packed, and he's a great person to deal with! I would recomend him to any one on this board!!!

Reaction score
Helped me out with 3 of the final weapons I needed. Sent very quickly...couldn't be happier.

Reaction score
Thanks for the good comments, guys! I've left feedback for you both on your threads.

Glad I could help with the guns!

Reaction score
Just like the other scumsters, I had a very smoooooooooth transaction also with Luthersquire. Can certainly recommend him to everyone....Thanks
.....Steve

Reaction score
Amazing service, shipping, and figures. Would definitely buy from again. Thanks again for a great deal and helping me out with my collection!

Reaction score
Glad to be of service and thanks for helping my round out my collection, as well!!

Reaction score
Luthersquire rocks! He helped me find a repro vintage accessory and offerred it to me for pretty much free. He's a very kind and generous Rebelscummer.
-theropod

Reaction score
It's true..I've got some repro accessories that have landed in my lap inadvertently from the 'bay. Unless they are army builders, I'd pretty much send onesies and twosies for shipping and handling...

I'm actually dropping into my own feedback thread to apologize to a couple of scummers for taking a very long time to ship some items. In one case, I refunded the money in full and paid interest. I had some personal issues pertaining to family, health, and unemployment that I had to resolve and about 8 weeks away from scum was what I needed to do. Hopefully, my earlier feedback in this thread and my long ebay history will outlive the possible negatives.

Thanks.

Reaction score
I just completed a buy from Luthersquire, and i have to say the items are beautiful. I've got some vintage figures that look brand new, and some of my unarmed guys are now complete. Thanks LS.

Reaction score
Luthersquire is a great guy. I receive a bunch of vintage stuff I needed from him in great condition. A great trader I would highly recommend to anyone. I would deal with him any time in the future also. Thanks again Luthersquire.
roron corobb

Reaction score
Thanks for the vintage figures. Good prices, fair condition. Appreciate it!

Reaction score
Super fast payment on a high end priced deal. True to his word and very nice to deal with.

Thanks
Phil

Reaction score
Just had a great deal with Luthersquire. Rapid shipping and packed really well.
Thanks Trent.
Alan.

Reaction score
Luthersquire totally hooked me up with a vintage repro of a Y-Wing bomb. I really appreciate a fellow fan helping me out at a time of need. Great communication. Thanx again

Reaction score
Thanks for the words, Bill. Not a big repro fan, but from time to time...ah, the 'bay.

Glad to help out and find a good home for it

Reaction score
Excellent!! Just got my vintage lightsaber for my 12 inch Luke and I highly recommend doing business with this fine fellow. Good communication and very fair. Thanks a million!

Reaction score
Just completed a trade with Trent. His figures are top notch and well-protected in the mail. He's a good trader and an all around nice guy. Thanks again, Trent!

-Nate

Reaction score
Just complete a transaction with Trent...Great person to deal with. I need more people like him.

Thanks, John

Reaction score
just sold some DROIDS COINS to luthersquire, the guy is quick with payment, and is super easy t deal with!!! thanks man!!

Reaction score
I don't know anything about Vintage shopping or trading. He knew what I was looking for. He gave it to me at a very reasonable price. He shipped quickly, and he packaged the items very well. I will go to luthersquire for all my future vintage figure and coin needs. Thanks for making my vintage hunt a lot easier.

Reaction score
Great deal with Luthersquire. Kept in constant communication and paid quickly. Thanks again!

Reaction score
And another pefect deal with luthersquire (oversea). Thank you very much!
Uli

Reaction score
Just completed a flawless transaction!! The parts arrived fine and very well packaged!!

Thanks Again!
Pete

Reaction score
Just completed a great trade for some original weapons. We had excellent comminication to work the deal out, and everything about the deal went smoothly.

Cheers

Ste

Reaction score
Bought a vehicle for a custom project & I was very pleased with both communication and the quick shipping. Thank you.

Reaction score
Luthersquire is in St. Louis and has no power, he wanted me to let everyone know!!

Reaction score
Excellent transaction. Everything went smoothly. Thanks!!